looking for help/coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for help/coach

would you know someone that would be interested in helping me / coaching me in plo25-plo50 for start and if my mule brain can learn maybe move up?
    I play loads of mtts in range 11r-33 buyins and have great success but work is a bit busy and hard to play mtts all the time so I am looking to try beat plo.

I have subscribions to bluefirepoker and watched all plo videos also read Jeff book and tri plo book but I seem to be really really slow and thought if someone can help me I might have better shot...
    Buy and Sell bitcoin in Ireland with Bitireland Broker Ltd.
    www.bitireland.ie

hi stoke, i am in the same boat i have 30k hands at 20plo and am down 2bb/100.

my first 10k hands i was running at -11 bb/100 but have made some adjustments that are obv working, like playing and raising less from the blinds and using stats from my HUD to make better decisions.

however i am really struggling as to whether i should i try get some coaching or join a training site.

if you want we could try help each other out in some way like discussing ideas/hands ways/videos/concepts/study or something i'd be totally on for it. that goes for anyone else also btw.

Comment

thanks for the reply

I have about 20k hands on plo20 and some on plo50
      most on microgaming and few on entraction
      I rake 22bb/100!!!! this must affect a lot in beating those levels.. in plo100 u rake less and plo400 u rake way less

also in plo20 its a game of luck hahahaha amazing what is the most important on that level seems to be to play hands that hit the nuts and avoid anything else becasue of the 4-5 handed pots.

I would like to exchange videos if u want of sessions and try discuss my main issue is that I am at work during the day and can only send emails or chat in skype or msn ..

I am a bluefire poker member and it has super good videos.

maybe some good player here might be interested in coaching us

pm me if you wanna my msn or skype or email
      www.bitireland.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Stoko View Post
        I rake 22bb/100!!!!
        I hope you have a good rb deal, because that's daylight robbery!

Comment

I get 50%
          www.bitireland.ie

Comment

I am also interested in PLO50 6max coaching. I play NLHE almost exclusively on pokerstars but would be interested in getting a good rakeback deal on a different network just for PLO games/coaching if there was a small selection of people who wanted to play and discuss hands with a coach.

Comment

Does anyone have experience of group coaching? Is it effective? Cost/effective? How many is good? Stoko I will pm u when I get home. On the ifone atm

Comment

Btw, yes I totally second that. The idea that someone good on here might be willing to coach us...... ahem !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                  I am also interested in PLO50 6max coaching. I play NLHE almost exclusively on pokerstars but would be interested in getting a good rakeback deal on a different network just for PLO games/coaching if there was a small selection of people who wanted to play and discuss hands with a coach.
                  I dont see how someone can make money playing plo50 in PS without rb option
                  or maybe you get 40% in their point system if you played NLHE
                  I want to point that in micro plo its super important to have rb if you wanna not lose much the idea of plo50 should be to learn and move on plo100 otherwise it seems super hard to make money
                  www.bitireland.ie

Comment

I rake 22bb/100!!!!
                    Where you get this stat in HM?

As for small stakes omaha, just Draw to the nuts.

Comment

I dont see how someone can make money playing plo50 in PS without rb option
                      or maybe you get 40% in their point system if you played NLHE
                      I want to point that in micro plo its super important to have rb if you wanna not lose much the idea of plo50 should be to learn and move on plo100 otherwise it seems super hard to make money

Just for the coaching sessions PLO50 could be suitable for a group session possibly using teamviewer or something similar?

Is it possible to have a deepstack PLO homegame on pokerstars where we could see all the players hands after the game is over?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        Where you get this stat in HM?

As for small stakes omaha, just Draw to the nuts.
                        I add the rake and calc based on number of hands
                        rake can add like this
                        http://sngireland.com/images/addrake.jpg
                        www.bitireland.ie

Comment

Working...
                        X