Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Party poker now robbing their own customers blatantly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party poker now robbing their own customers blatantly.

PARTY POKER ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ROBBING POKER PLAYERS by putting 24 hour expiry dates on tournament tickets for live events. Probably going on forever but only encountering problem now.

Ok so played a sat cost 22 for the CPP 109 ticket and binked it but didn't see the 24 HOUR EXPIRY TIME for said ticket till it disappeared/expired from my account. Both Party Poker and Colette Stewart have refused to tell me where the 109 dollars have gone.
    The target tournament is the 30 seats guarantee on Monday evening the 7th NOVEMBER 4 days away for CPP live event package. So excuse me for thinking the 109 ticket was fine.

Does anybody else agree that this is day light robbery and a sad state off affairs to be going down this road. Anyhow I feel the need to point this out to everyone so others don't get caught the same.

issue is fully resolved can mods please snip everything above but leave everything else for reference for others. ty in advance.
    Last edited by pppspecial; 06-11-16, 09:59.

Comment

something similar happened me a few months ago as well...always careful about reg for sats on party poker now...

Comment

Originally posted by pppspecial View Post
        Is it fair answer that the 109 dollars just disappeared... Well after me badgering them for 2 hours I finally got an answer the 109 is being held in the CPP game to make up the overlay they had on Sunday evening. I advise everyone to read the terms and conditions for any satellite tickets on party from now on. Seems this is standard practice. ROBBING THIEVING BASTARDS.
        That can't be right, you won a ticket to super satellite to be held 4 days after the satellite you won the ticket in yet the ticket expires after only 1 day, if true that's a crock of shite from Party.
        I suppose their excuse/explanation said if you had of registered within the 24hrs, everything would have been ok, so it's your fault (they have a retarded satellite system), Party me hole.

Comment

Ok just got a call they are refunding my ticket with a new ticket but still willl have the 24 hour rule applied. so result got the 109 ticket back Party poker have seen sense.

Comment

Originally posted by pppspecial View Post
            Ok just got a call they are refunding my ticket with a new ticket but still willl have the 24 hour rule applied. so result got the 109 ticket back Party poker have seen sense.
            At least we all know now as i would never have checked. Cheers.

Comment

I won a $109 Irish Open token which expires in 1 week, but when i tried to use it tonight PartyPoker used one of my $109 general tournament tokens instead, which doesn't expire until the end of the month. I'm fairly sure i can't play next week and got in touch with their live care to explain what happened. They don't seem to have a clue what's going on and just told me they'd pass it on to the relevant department who would email me.

I'm 99% sure i won't hear back from them within the week as i've been waiting for a reply from their support team for 8 days now regarding their site crashing and booting everyone out on Saturday 26th November.

I even asked them to acknowledge my token in my account and reassure me that if it did expire they would still honour it as it was their fault and their software which used the wrong token, but they told me they couldn't do even that.

Will followup with any updates but i have serious doubts about PartyPoker support team!

Comment

If you are on Facebook friend Colette Stewart she is a Manager within Partypoker CS and is generally very helpful.
                I'd also ring them rather email when following up it'll get actioned quicker.

Comment

For what it's worth, I had the exact same issue whereby I accidentally used cash for a Punta Cana sat that i had a ticket for already and they refunded this in tournament $'s. Just chase this up again with them and request either the expiry date to be pushed back or the ticket converted as tournament $'s.

Comment

This is getting worse day by day.
                    I now have 3 issues with PartyPoker.

1. I got booted off the site last Sat 26 Nov and couldn't log back in, but was able to watch my stack get blinded out with about 90% of others too. Party admitted they were experiencing some technical issues, so i emailed support looking for compensation, but 9 days later have gotten no reply. I was talking to Colette via facebook but she can't help as she is not part of that team.

2. They used the wrong €109 satellite token even though i specifically used the Irish Open token.

3. I was lucky enough to win an Irish Open entry last night and got credited with the entry token as soon as the satellite ended, but it has disappeared from my account today!

I just rang their customer support and their solution to each issue was the same..

'We'll look in to it and email you as soon as we are able, we are very busy at the moment as there is a high volume of emails to get through.'

So, i guess 9 days isn't long enough, i can only hope i get my IO ticket back by April!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dahman View Post
                      This is getting worse day by day.
                      I now have 3 issues with PartyPoker.

1. I got booted off the site last Sat 26 Nov and couldn't log back in, but was able to watch my stack get blinded out with about 90% of others too. Party admitted they were experiencing some technical issues, so i emailed support looking for compensation, but 9 days later have gotten no reply. I was talking to Colette via facebook but she can't help as she is not part of that team.

2. They used the wrong €109 satellite token even though i specifically used the Irish Open token.

3. I was lucky enough to win an Irish Open entry last night and got credited with the entry token as soon as the satellite ended, but it has disappeared from my account today!

I just rang their customer support and their solution to each issue was the same..

'We'll look in to it and email you as soon as we are able, we are very busy at the moment as there is a high volume of emails to get through.'

So, i guess 9 days isn't long enough, i can only hope i get my IO ticket back by April!!!

Good news, got credited with a new satellite token for the one i lost when PartyPoker booted me out, also got my $109 token expiry date extended so all good there.

Have to say, having a good ole rant here seems to have gotten them motivated.

Still no sign of my Irish Open entry token though or even a confirmation email of my win.

I'm sure it'll be fine but have to say it has been a very frustrating experience dealing with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X