2014 Grind & Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a brief update ...

he paid me back in full and we have now parted ways on good terms.if he can get rid of his demons i think he will do really well in poker and life

but it's not easy ,i wish him luck

Comment

gl chips in whatever ya decide to do
      take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

Originally posted by demetri1978 View Post
        Just a brief update ...

he paid me back in full and we have now parted ways on good terms.if he can get rid of his demons i think he will do really well in poker and life

but it's not easy ,i wish him luck
        Glad to hear both parts of this. That you were paid back in full is important, obviously.

Equally important, imo, is that you have parted ways. I don't know the guy, but he seems to have some level of success at the game, doing it off his own dime, even where that means going way down levels, and learning to manage his money is probably the thing he needs to give him the space to 'get rid of his demons' as you put it.

Gl Chips, I look forward to reading of your future successes. Hope you'll post them here.

Comment

just wanna post to say a thank you to demetri for letting me fix everything again, right now i have no clue what im doing going forward, working atm in newcastle so if anyone is gonna be over for the ipo and wants to have few pints let me know

Comment

Working...
          X