This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there no poker strategy on here

ive been on this site now for a day or two and ive noticed that there is very little poker strategy discussuins.
    i mean this is suposed to be a poker forum but from my expierence on here over the day the main topics of discussion has been World Cup, politics, hotels, job aplklications, family matters
    thats no problem of course but id like to get some poker strategy talk going and mybe a thread for beginners to the gsme like myself to ask pro or part time pros questions
    spefically i have big trouble in mtts and am looking for advuce on certain situations
    i dont know how to build a stack im always chronicly short statcked and my shoving range is all preminium hands
    are these major leaks in my game
    can we at least get some poker discussiun going
    i appreciate pl;ayers dont want to be giving out free advice
    but maybe just maybe some general tips for mtts would greatly be apprciated
    also one question is KQ a good hand or not

Bring back DCB

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Bring back DCB
      what are ya takin bout

Comment

Not sure if troll or not but if serious then why don't you post up hand histories and get feedback? No ones going to productively respond to a list of vague questions like that. If you don't know what to do in certain situations then why not make a thread addressing a situation you have trouble with in this forum?

Comment

smart ass comments

why do over half the posts on here consist of smart ass comments or stupid witty responses to questions
          why cant there be some serious intellectual poker depbate on here
          without there being a competition for the wittest piss take or youtube clip in response to every post or question
          is IPB the stomping ground for every wanna comedian or comedy legend in iRELAND
          SORRY IF IM BEING RUDE HERE ITS JUST ID LIKE TO GET SOME DECENT ADVICE ON MTTS

Comment

Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
            Not sure if troll or not but if serious then why don't you post up hand histories and get feedback? No ones going to productively respond to a list of vague questions like that. If you don't know what to do in certain situations then why not make a thread addressing a situation you have trouble with in this forum?
            Thank you man I will

Comment

Working...
            X