PM Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Box

Guys, i'm unsure how to resolve this, it may be simple but I need some direction here!

You know the little box in the top right corner which displays your pm's etc, well the top part of mine seems to be set behind the banner at the top of the page, resulting in me being unable to tell if I have new pms.

Advice?
    Last edited by BabyHawk; 09-03-10, 22:21. Reason: Can't Spell

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
    Guys, i'm unsure how to resolve this, it may be simple but I need some direction here!

You know the little box in the top right corner which displays your pm's etc, well the top part of mine seems to be set behind the banner at the top of the page, resulting in me being unable to tell if I have new pms.

Advice?
    Can you play around with the vbulletin style you are using and see if the problem persists? To change the style, scroll down to the very bottom left of the screen, and play around with the toggle bar (default setting is "Imagination Dark Blue").

If the problem persists, maybe try loading the site in a different browser.

If none of that helps, shout!
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Nah, it's the resolution you are using (probably 1024x768 or similar) and the size of the logo. I'm going to change the logo now to something else anyhow, so that might help.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Nah, it's the resolution you are using (probably 1024x768 or similar) and the size of the logo. I'm going to change the logo now to something else anyhow, so that might help.
        Nothing I say means anything!
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Cheers guys

I will play around with this tonight.

Comment

Using the toggle sounded much less technical, it worked too! Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X