Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to Mods - Ref The Macau Cork

Hi Guys ,

I am posting on behalf of the Macau because Ken asked me to contact the mods as they are still banned . Please instruct what questions are still to be answered and Ken and the Macau will respond accordingly when these are posted

Regards

Neill

Waiting on response

Comment

bump

Comment

We know this is here and are talking about it. When we decide something it will be posted here and thread can be reopened, but it doesn't need any more bumpage.

Comment

We've discussed the matter and should the Macau wish to post their events here and use the forum to promote their club, they need to answer the questions and concerns raised in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055646087.

Below is a slightly edited copy of a PM I sent to Ken Corkery in August 2009. As you can see Ken is already well aware of the questions he has to answer and has been for some time. Up until now he has chosen to ignore this. Answering these questions is the starting point for them being allowed to return.

Originally posted by Ste05
          Hi again Ken,

[snipped], why or who you allow entry or not to your club is not really any of our concern. You don't have to reply to that one if you don't want to. But there have been some things brought up that we (the Poker mods) think need to be addressed in order for you to continue to use the forum to promote your club.

Here's a link to a post you might have missed that basically outlines the main points raised in the thread,: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...9&postcount=84. In particular point #1 of that post is causing us the most alarm and based on the numbers posted in this post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=107 it would appear to have some merit and we therefore feel that a response is needed.

I've dealt with point #2 above, you can comment on it if you want to, but we feel that you have the right to allow or refuse entry to anyone as you feel fit.

In relation to point #3 (the Bad Beat Jackpot apparently being won by some tourist, or whatever the story is there), if that's what happened, then that's what happened as far as I'm concerned, people can make up their own minds about it, again feel free to comment on it if you deem fit.

So just to confirm what we need to happen from here.

1: A satisfactory response given in relation to the alleged missing money from the End of League Tournament (or whatever you guys call it) is needed.

2: The other allegations can be responded to if you want to, personally I'd be of the opinion that a non response is a response in itself but how you deal with those 2 is upto yourself.

And finally, if you decide not to respond completely or at all to the Prize Pool Queries, then The Macau will no longer be allowed to use the Poker Forum to promote their tournaments, festivals, etc. on a permanent basis until we feel the questions have been properly dealt with, similar to how we currently treat CPT.

[snipped]

Cheers,

Stephen
          In addition to these questions, they will also have to answer any other legitimate questions that may arise in this thread before we grant them permission to use our forum.

They can answer questions through yourself or we can temporarily unban their account for the sole purpose of answering questions. Just let us know.

We have unlocked this thread so should anyone have any further legitimate questions they feel needs to be answered they can pose them here.

Note: This is not going to turn into a crappy childish CorkLOL thread, so we'll just be deleting any crappy posts, we have zero interest in opening up another stupid thread filled with childish squabbling. Let's see if the Macau decide to answer these questions and then see what develops please.
          Last edited by Ste05; 01-03-10, 16:28. Reason: word changed

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ste05
            Hi again Ken,

[snipped], why or who you allow entry or not to your club is not really any of our concern.
            [snipped]

Cheers,

Stephen
            Seeing as they want a clean slate maybe they should be asked if they get one will they wipe clean their own slate.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Throat View Post
              Seeing as they want a clean slate maybe they should be asked if they get one will they wipe clean their own slate.
              are u saying that they leave back in to club guys they barred if they get to post here ?

if u are i think ste 05 answered that the forum does not want to tell promoters how or who they leave into there club

Comment

Who the Macau has barred from their club is their business. Obviously that is nothing to do with anything here, so no need to talk about it anymore.

Comment

Dougee - that post isnt relevant to this thread and is something you'd need to raise with Macau management seperately.

Comment

Sirtoyou,

If you want to ask questions, please do so without the accusatory tone and libelous choice of wording. You may try to ask your questions again, but word them in a more appropriate manner. I won't be giving any more explanations in this thread for deleted posts, they'll just be deleted in future.

Ste05

Comment

Working...
                    X