Winner Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner Poker

Hey Folks, does anyone have experience of dealing with Winner Poker before, specifically with making withdrawals from them? I seem to be dealing with an unusually long delay in waiting for a withdrawal to be processed and am also not getting any response from their support team about the status of the withdrawal. I am wondering if this is par for the course with them? I have never faced such a lengthy delay on any of the other iPoker sites.

No one? Really?

Comment

I take it from the lack of replies that no one has had any dealings with them in which case my advice is to avoid them like the plague!

Comment

I don't remember having any issues with them at all. I've just checked my history and i made a withdrawl through them (according to their confirmation email) @ 10.26am and they said it would take up to 24 hours. I received it in my Moneybookers @ 3.40pm the same day so hope that's of some use to you!

Comment

never had a problem with withdrawals

i use a debit card and just had to email them a copy of the card i deposited with for security purposes

Comment

Thanks guys, good to hear that my case must be the exception to the rule. Made deposits and withdrawal via Visa debit card. Withdrawal was requested on 29th Dec and still no sign of it and no responses from their support team which seems a bit lax.

Comment

Originally posted by SSP View Post
              Thanks guys, good to hear that my case must be the exception to the rule. Made deposits and withdrawal via Visa debit card. Withdrawal was requested on 29th Dec and still no sign of it and no responses from their support team which seems a bit lax.
              Hmmm i'd get on to them straight away. Don't do it through email, do it through live support on the client. Last time i had an issue with ipoker, once i was finished with live support it got sorted within less than an hour

Comment

sadly withdrawal issues are something I never have to worry about I believe

Comment

Working...
                X