IrishPokerBoards Facebook Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IrishPokerBoards Facebook Page

Hey folks just rebumping the IPB Facebook page for those of you on FB that haven't liked the page yet.

It can be found here IrishPokerBoards Facebook

Please take the time to add the page as it will be updated with pics from any of the festivals that we cover or any of the IPB games, I have been updating it with all the pics from previous festivals so far. It was cool looking back over the pics that we have done up till now

I would also like to use the page for photos that I have taken of some of the other people who are known to me or anybody else but wouldn't be followed on the blogs as a way for them to get their pics.

Cheers folks
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

it says the photos are copyrighted does that mean we cant steal them for out own page?

Comment

I noticed the thumbnail just has POKE showing, deliberate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        it says the photos are copyrighted does that mean we cant steal them for out own page?
        No work away tag yourself or anybody else that you know in them folks its all good

Just after that little incident from the UKIPT Cork update thread just want to have a little cover.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        I noticed the thumbnail just has POKE showing, deliberate?
        Huh?

Edit: I get what you are saying nah its just the layout of the picture just a coincidence.

Comment

still not going to signup to farcebook

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            still not going to signup to farcebook
            I can't figure out how to have the page publicly viewed at the moment sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Just after that little incident from the UKIPT Cork update thread just want to have a little cover.
              what was that?

pm if necessary

Comment

No work away tag yourself or anybody else that you know in them folks its all good

Huh?

Edit: I get what you are saying nah its just the layout of the picture just a coincidence.
                You can edit the Thumbnails so they look how you want.

Comment

lol just going through some of the older posts on the page and Eva Morau wants to make friends......HELLO!!!!!
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

what was that?

pm if necessary
                    Ah nothing major, you remember the German guy who was on looking for updates on his mate? I thought it was pretty cool and railed him and got updates seemed like a decent chap but he mentioned to me after 2 days that him and his friends back home had a blog and I asked his mate who was looking for updates in the thread to link us to it so we could have a read.

Turns out he was taking all the photos and editing out the IPB watermark and using them as his own and using the updates as well, just thought it was a little off I have no problems with people using the photos one bit as it was pretty cool that he found the site and we were able to help him with updates on his friend and he genuinely seemed happy about this so was just a little strange that he would do it.

Details?

Comment

I like the poke.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                        lol just going through some of the older posts on the page and Eva Morau wants to make friends......HELLO!!!!!
                        The who and the what now?

Comment

yeah seems a small bit shit aright - bit weird that he'd show you the blog after though (mabe he didnt think there was anything bad in it)

still better off with the copyright

Comment

Cant seem to tag?

Comment

yeah seems a small bit shit aright - bit weird that he'd show you the blog after though (mabe he didnt think there was anything bad in it)

still better off with the copyright
                              Not the end of the world but nice to have some cover.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Cant seem to tag?
                              Think you can only tag the people who have actually liked the page.

Comment

Just tried to tag myself there Danny and there's no option. I think there's a setting for it in the group options.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                  Just tried to tag myself there Danny and there's no option. I think there's a setting for it in the group options.
                                  Directions to this as I cant see it

Comment

Ah nothing major, you remember the German guy who was on looking for updates on his mate? I thought it was pretty cool and railed him and got updates seemed like a decent chap but he mentioned to me after 2 days that him and his friends back home had a blog and I asked his mate who was looking for updates in the thread to link us to it so we could have a read.

Turns out he was taking all the photos and editing out the IPB watermark and using them as his own and using the updates as well, just thought it was a little off I have no problems with people using the photos one bit as it was pretty cool that he found the site and we were able to help him with updates on his friend and he genuinely seemed happy about this so was just a little strange that he would do it.

Details?
                                    If you go into the picture by clicking it to change the picture. It takes you to another screen. Under the pic is a edit thumbnail. It allows you to highlight and drag over the pic till you get what you want to appear as your thumbnail.

Comment

If you go into the picture by clicking it to change the picture. It takes you to another screen. Under the pic is a edit thumbnail. It allows you to highlight and drag over the pic till you get what you want to appear as your thumbnail.
                                      Just done it there cheers for that

Comment

Just giving this a bump for anybody that hasn't added and obviously wants to add us

I am just updating it with pics from the IWF and will do some from JP's Mini WSOP later, so if you spot any of your friends please tag them in the photos to get the word out.

Page can be found HERE

Comment

There could be some ropey ones from the mini WSOP
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            There could be some ropey ones from the mini WSOP
                                            You don't have to worry its all very SFW.

Comment

Just giving this a quick bump as I have finally gotten around to updating the page with all the photos from the festivals.

Find us on FaceBook and also on Twitter

Comment

Bump!

The IPB Facebook page has been tipping a long nicely up to over 800 likes on it would be great to see it break the 1,000 mark so for anybody that hasn't liked the page yet it can be found HERE no spamming from the page just some updates with photos from festivals/congratulations to players who have had nice scores etc.

Have a rummage around the page you might stumble across some pics of yourselves you didn't realise were shot or tag friends/family in pics.

Cheers,

- Danny

Comment

Working...
                                                X