No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Hmm, error in judgement buying tonight's tickets in a shop not online?... €20 back from Wednesdays draw which we did online...2 sets of 3 numbers getting €10, so €1.25 into the kitty each... Spreadsheet updated and tonight's tickets attached...
    Attached Files

Comment

... The usual €11 return from Saturday's draw... Tonight's tickets attached... But full disclosure... Only 2 hours since I won a competition with a BBQ, a bluetooth speaker and a €250 supervalu voucher... So don't expect any more luck today
      Attached Files

Comment

...Measly €3 from Wednesdays draw, tickets attached for tonight...Will update spreadsheet tomorrow... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
        Attached Files

Comment

...haven't checked Saturday's yet, will check and update sheet on Friday.. away for funeral atm... tickets attached for tonight...
          Attached Files

Comment

... Back in Dublin so back to check the tickets from last week... it's not good lol... We got back a €3 daily millions from Saturday's draw, so will have that for tomorrow, as well as the €3 daily millions from last Wednesday... Last nights draw was a complete blank... have updated spreadsheet, just 2 messages to send shortly...

Comment

...Let's hope we have more joy than Man United have just had... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Jackpot at approx €5 million, so still a couple of weeks from it getting close to the €8.5m threshold...
              Attached Files

Comment

... Bad and good news... Blank last night, but we actually have 3 daily millions not 2 (yay)... attached, as draw is 21:00...
                Attached Files

Comment

...Bought the tickets online didn't get a chance to post... will update all tomorrow...
                  Attached Files

Comment

...Will check the dailymillions tickets later , but killing dreams early - Jackpot was won last night but sadly not by us... P.S. yes the screenshot was taken at 03:13 when I had to go thr bathroom and seen the lotto was won...
                    Attached Files

Comment

... The daily millions didn't live up to its name, just the €3 to split... Tonight's tickets attached, 16 members €40 and 20 lines no plus...
                      Attached Files

Comment

...Ugh, sorry guys I missed tonight's draw!!... was on a work call at 17:00 and only finished now...Didn't get a moment to even go online and buy them... sincere apologies, hopefully no jackpot won!...

Comment

...Hi guys, got tickets early today lol... May start buying the quick picks for 2 draws at a time, just to make sure not missing a draw... Although 5 missed draws in 50 weeks isn't too bad
                          Attached Files

Comment

... Hi all... Couple of things... 1st, blank from Saturday's draw, boo... Updated spreadsheet and everyone is in the green...
                            ... Sadly we are now down to 15 members... This makes things slightly awkward, as it is €37.50 each draw... So I bought 19 lines no plus for €38... Every couple of weeks i will make it 18 lines to equal the money out, although I'm not overly fussed about the €0.50... I will try recruit some more members, would love to have it at least an even amount... Tickets attached for tonight...
                            Attached Files

Comment

...Blank from Wednesday, so we go again... 15 members, €37.50 and 19 lines no plus... Think €3.5 million jackpot tonight, getting nice...
                              Attached Files

Comment

... Update- €8 back from last draw... Tickets attached for tonights... have actually sent them to Andynotsofatbastard as couldn't get page to load... €38 15 members and 19 lines no plus...
                                Attached Files

Comment

... just an update.. pictures not submitting for some reason... sent them to Andynotsofatbastard as reference... 19 lines, 15 members and €38... Returned €8 from last Saturdays draw...

Comment

... QUick update as 1% battery.. €10 from last week... tickets attached...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, bit of admin... Just now copped I never actually posted Wednesdays tickets up, apologies... We got back €8 from it, so 0.53 each back... Tonight's tickets attached... 4th draw now of buying the 19 lines... Jackpot getting to a decent amount now so fingers crossed...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Bit late getting these online, blame market turmoil... Checked the results, just a €3 dailymillions for our effort, after a blank on Saturday... Lotto not won again, so its getting close to the threshold of €5 per person per draw... Will have 2 dailymillions tickets for Saturday as well... Bare with me, our rewards are coming...
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liam, havent been able to get into this properly for couple of weeks, finally in now on different computer.
                                          Had a quick look at spreadsheet, I'm owing a small few bob so will stick in 50. Thats done now, 50 lodged.
                                          hope all are well, I sense a big win coming ...

Comment

50 sent also

Comment

... Tonight's tickets attached,, pictures taken whilst walking lol... 19 lines...GL us...
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liam, just sent on 50 there. Thanks again for doing this.

Comment

...Wednesday 4th November...
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, tickets attached above, just an update on things... We are now into week 53 aka Year 2 Week 1, so i actually just did a quick check of how it went... Remember for a couple of weeks it was just 1 draw, and for 27 more weeks it was 2 draws, then we reduced it from week 30 onwards... Results per person if you were in from the beginning .aren't actually too bad, it's now the equivalent of 23 draws back in returns...
                                                    Year 1 Summary 395
                                                    Returns 57.7
                                                    Total 337.3
                                                    ...We go again...

Comment

...Slow start to year 2, a blank on Wednesday... Tickets attached for tonight...Will send PM tonight/ tomorrow, as a couple of accounts low...
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Meh, another blank last night... I have sent a PM to 4 people to top up accounts... Also- The lotto was not won last night, and it was 7.2million... If for some reason we don't win it this Wednesday, and it rolls over to Saturday- It will hit €8 million... There was a consensus that once it hits €8 million we will go to €5 per person per draw... So unless there are reasons not to, this will be the plan if not won on Wednesday...

Comment

Hi Liam, €50 sent. Joe

Comment

...Tonight's tickets attached... €7.5m jackpot... 15 members, and 19 lines no plus... This is draw 6 of me putting in the extra €0.50, will work it to even up when the jackpot is won (every line counts now lol)...
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

50 sent

Cheers!

Comment

...Hi all, brick from Wednesday... Tonight's draw, went with 19 lines again instead of doubling up... Woman in the shop said the jackpot is €7.8m , although I thought I seen €8m somewhere... Anyway tickets attached...

...Edit, just realised this never posted...However it gave me an option to restore, and the post popped up??...
                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Another brick from Saturday's draw... Tonight's jackpot is €8.5 million... So it will be €5 per person, €76 (I put in extra €1) and 38 lines no plus... Gonna spend the morning rubbing Ganesha's stomach with the money before buying the tickets...

Comment

...Hi all, so a slight change in the tickets... I could only get 37 lines, not 38... There is a daily limit online of €75, so could only do €74 and not €76... tickets attached...
                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

...€8- Eight Euro... Not quite what we dreamt, but the dream is still alive.... €0.53 back each, and sheet updated... Lotto not won last night, so it'll be €5 per person again on Saturday, and jackpot will be about €9 million...

Comment

...We go again, 15 members, €76 and 38 lines...
                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

... A complete blank from Saturday's draw unfortunately... However it was not won , so it's getting very juicy up top...Hopefully we can even grab some kinda prize... 38 lines again as we are still in double time...Will update sheet tomorrow...tickets attached...
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, ...€16 from Wednesdays draw, so just over €1 back in the account each... Jackpot at €10million tonight so €5 pp again... Have updated sheet as of Wednesday, will send emails Tomorrow to some... Tickets attached now...
                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

... Quick update...Lotto not won again, so jackpot will be well over €10.5 million... So again it will be €5 per person on Wednesday... If you wish to have just a €2.5 share let me know and I can have it separate... It's not very common we will have the jackpot so high...

...Also, we got FOUR numbers... so we got back €58... our biggest return to date... Screenshot attached as reference, plus it actually looks good to see some kinda return...

...Finally, sending pms to some people now...
                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

...Just the €11 million tonight in the lotto... Talk about getting Juicy... Tickets attached , 38 lines €76.. also a €3 dailymillions from last weeks draw... GL US...
                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Just the €11 million tonight in the lotto... Talk about getting Juicy... Tickets attached , 38 lines €76.. also a €3 dailymillions from last weeks draw... GL US...
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Stuck 100 Euro in there mate, ref is Gor72 lotto, cheers.

Comment

Might be worth switching to the EuroMillions for a few weeks!?

On Friday 4th of December the EuroMillions Jackpot was not won but reached the first €200m cap.

Under the EuroMillions community rules, the jackpot is capped when it reaches €200m and any excess which would normally be allocated to the jackpot will flow down to the next prize tier at which there are winners - e.g. based on sales when the Jackpot is capped at €200m the jackpot could grow to €210m, then the jackpot remains capped at €200m but the excess €10m flows down to the next tier where there is a winner and is shared with those winner(s).
                                                                                      • Cap Draw 1: Friday 4th December €200m Jackpot. Jackpot not won; 6 winners of match 5 & 1 Lucky Star won over €1.38 Million Each.
                                                                                      • Cap Draw 2: Tuesday 8th December is Guaranteed €200m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,
                                                                                      • Cap Draw 3: Friday 11th December Guaranteed €200m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,
                                                                                      • Cap Draw 4: Tuesday 15th December Guaranteed €200m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,
                                                                                      • Cap Draw 5: Friday 18th December Guaranteed MUST BE WON €200m Jackpot. If no Jackpot winner on the fifth draw at cap the jackpot fund flows down to the next prize tier with a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                        Might be worth switching to the EuroMillions for a few weeks!?
                                                                                        ...On this...I am happy to make it Euromillions for the next 4 draws... To do it, I would need a large proportion of agreement from the group...
                                                                                        ...Group - would you like it to be Euromillions for the next 4 draws... The reason being, as the Jackpot is capped, all additional prizes will be larger than normal... Thank this post or comment if in agreement...
                                                                                        ...Deadline is Tuesday obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

...On this...I am happy to make it Euromillions for the next 4 draws... To do it, I would need a large proportion of agreement from the group...
                                                                                          ...Group - would you like it to be Euromillions for the next 4 draws... The reason being, as the Jackpot is capped, all additional prizes will be larger than normal... Thank this post or comment if in agreement...
                                                                                          ...Deadline is Tuesday obviously...
                                                                                          Not sure you do tbh...

Obvious play, don't think anyone will complain if you do, site slow so people might not even see this in time!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Not sure you do tbh...

Obvious play, don't think anyone will complain if you do, site slow so people might not even see this in time!
                                                                                            I agree. These draws are very close to +eV so definitely add them to the rota. Doubt anyone would complain

Comment

...Onto the sad part- I was not in cork on Wednesday when the winning ticket was bought... And we had an absolute blank!... Tonight's tickets are attached... I bought 17 lines no plus, for €34... I think I am owed about €5 as have put in extra the last while with it being an uneven number, but I'll be free tonight then call it quits.

...Seems to be agreement so far on going to the Euromillions on Tuesday and Friday for the next 2 weeks or until it's one... The question now is if we go €2.50 or €5 per member...
                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, so we have gone with the Euromillions tonight, and will do so for the next 4 draws or until it is won...As mentioned, the jackpot is capped so all other prizes get bigger!... Tickets attached... 17 members, €37.50 and 15 lines no plus... GL us
                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all,... Sorry, I dropped the ball yesterday...I went to buy the euromillions at 18:45, thinking an hour left , but for some reason the deadline is 18:00!... It was won by some French fucker- Shrapnel if you're reading we want a cut... Back to normal lotto and back to €2.50 for a good while I'd say... 15 members, €37.50 and 18 lines no plus... Updated sheet, think just 1 PM being sent...
                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, a week worth of updates... 2 draws, we actually returned €20 and €7 from last Saturday, and €10 from Wednesday gone... Tickets attached for tonight... Will update sheet tomorrow, think most are grand for a draw or 2...
                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Just a

Comment

Just a thought but would it be worthwhile for all of us to throw an extra €25 in and buy 15 Christmas millionaire raffle tickets?

Comment

...Complete blank from Saturday, we go again... Tickets attached...
                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Complete blank from Saturday, we go again... Tickets attached...
                                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

...Bought earlier, just remembering to stick them up... complete blank from Wednesdays draw...
                                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

... More blanks in December than the previous 3 months... Tonight's tickets attached... Last draw of 2020...
                                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

... We got a return!... 2 winning lines... One was a respectable €27. The other one a very very nice €207!... We got 4 numbers and the bonus... It was line 5 of the 9 line ticket!... A really nice way to end the year... I'll update the balances tomorrow, and wait for my nice little cheque to arrive
                                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

... 1st draw of 2021 is upon us!... Hopefully we found a winning system lol... Tickets attached...
                                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

...Meh, not much to update this week... €10 return from Wednesday, and absolutely zilch from last nights draw... Updated sheets, everyone still in the green for another week...

Comment

...Just to confirm tickets purchased... Attachments keep failing when trying to attach... usual, 15 members as always... The Jackpot is getting tasty at €6.5m...

Comment

Thanks a lot Liam, hopefully this is our year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X