X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for €20, can you PM bank details?

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post
      I'll play for 20. Can you send on your bank details please?
      Paid should be in your Bank account now. Thanks for organising this.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
        ...Lads please put user name on reference, and not name... Who is Chris R*****, and David K**** ...
        Keane

Comment

If still open I'm in payment details plz PayPal

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            Keane
            ...You would think I'd have guessed that lol...

Comment

Originally posted by winkey66 View Post
              If still open I'm in payment details plz PayPal
              ...On have bank details, will send on...

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                In for €20 - Can you PM bank details please
                Just transferred €20 now from BOI - Lao Lao in the reference

Comment

Hi luckforsome, I am a regular (at least daily) lurker but rare poster. Fair play to you with this, decent man. I'll go €20, lets have deets and II'll transfer. I'm AIB so should be handy enough.

Comment

Shipped 20e with username

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Inski for 10 and throw balfejohn in for 10 for his birthday as hes in Vegas and prob miss it.
                      If I win big in a tournament later I will pay u back 😂
                      Vegas is some place
                      Nice lady dropped $50 beside me in the golden nugget and asked kindly could I pick it up for her as she was wearing no panties
                      Took me a while to find her purse so she wouldn’t drop it again
                      Wife asked me was she on the game, I replied give me 15 minutes and I’ll find out

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                        In for €20, can you PM bank details?
                        Sent €20 there, should be with you tomorrow. Think you have me down for 1 share..

Thanks for organising!

Comment

Sent €20 there, rather than the €10 I'm down for.

Comment

Shipped 20 AIB, ty.

Comment

...A night time update...

...We have 45 people interested in buying a total of 89 shares hoping to have 2.1 Million per share... To date, I have received payment with thanks from 19 people, totaling €450, which is 45 shares and 180 lines lotto...Which means still waiting on funds from 26 people!...I have marked all of those that have paid in Blue... Hopefully once business begins tomorrow I will receive alot of other payments...

...REQUESTS!!!...
                              1. Please ensure the amount of shares for you on the spreadsheet is correct.
                              2. If you haven't sent the money yet, send it soon!!!... I am with AIB, so if you're not with AIB, there is a risk it won't get to me if you dwell on it.

...Any other questions, just ask or PM...
                              Last edited by luckforsome; 25-09-19, 21:03. Reason: ...JBIZZZ and The Champ trolling by sending 1 minute before my post...

Comment

20 sent on AIB, ty

Comment

In for a score of not to late - please PM Payment details.

Cheers

Comment

In for a tenner, will send from AIB on Friday morning. Send deets please and thanks for organising.
                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

In for 10er also please...getting the house done up so really appreciate the help. Will transfer to AIB if you can send deets please.

Comment

€20 shipped - Ref Bluezar IPB.
                                        Cheers for organising and good luck us!

Comment

In for a tenner, can you pm your xfer deets. Fair play for organising
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            In for a tenner, can you pm your xfer deets. Fair play for organising
                                            ...Only if you say a prayer...

Comment

...Only if you say a prayer...
                                              Haha, done.

Got the words wrong tho

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                In for €20 (might will pile in later)
                                                In for €40 instead

Money sent...

Legend!!!

Comment

In for €50. Send bank deets pls.

Comment

Paid 20 yesterday. Let me know if not there yet today

Comment

20 sent cheers Liam

Comment

Are we now allowed to start daydreaming of what us winning would mean? The Irish poker scene changed utterly? Home games to beat all home games? HHE supplanted by the common man? Those of us who won throw a $100,000 freeroll for the IPBers who didn't?

Comment

In for 10, send bank details please and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            Are we now allowed to start daydreaming of what us winning would mean? The Irish poker scene changed utterly? Home games to beat all home games? HHE supplanted by the common man? Those of us who won throw a $100,000 freeroll for the IPBers who didn't?
                                                            We've dreamt many times before. it got us nowhere

Comment

Stick me down for 20 and send bank details please.

Comment

...A morning time update...

...We have 52 people interested in buying a total of 105 shares hoping to have 1.84 Million per share... To date, I have received payment with thanks from 24 people, totaling €550, which is 55 shares and 220 lines lotto...Which means still waiting on funds from 28 people!...I have marked all of those that have paid in Blue... Hopefully I start to receive the rest of the money soon...

...REQUESTS!!!...
                                                                1. Please ensure the amount of shares for you on the spreadsheet is correct, TELL me if not...
                                                                2. If you haven't sent the money yet, send it soon!!!... I am with AIB, so if you're not with AIB, there is a risk it won't get to me if you dwell on it.
                                                                3. If you haven't got my bank details yet, PM me...
                                                                ...Any other questions, just ask or PM...

...And to answer the question about can we dream of what we win, I've already spent most of my money, so yes we can dream...
                                                                Last edited by luckforsome; 26-09-19, 08:34. Reason: ...Noriverrequired sneaking in the backdoor messing up my lovely post...

Comment

I only have one share and one is for balfejohn on your spreadsheet - i transferred €20 for both
                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 26-09-19, 09:07.

Comment

20 transferred -thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      I only have one share and one is for balfejohn on your spreadsheet
                                                                      ...That could be a very very generous present indeed come Saturday morning...

Comment

...Which on of you's are Miss Linda H**** with a reference of Tim * **** ... Making it fecking hard for me!!!...

Comment

€20 sent via bank details good luck us.

Comment

Shares all good, thanks

Not sure why you keep mentioning lines mind, as if we all get our own separate tickets

I want KevIrl's durty WAterford monies to make me rich

Comment

#98
                                                                              Shares all good, thanks

Not sure why you keep mentioning lines mind, as if we all get our own separate tickets

I want KevIrl's durty WAterford monies to make me rich
                                                                              ...Ah just so I/we know how many lines of lotto I will be buying... It kinda turns me on knowing i'll be asking for 416 lines of lotto...

Comment

#99
                                                                                In for 10 if there's still time

Comment

...Ah just so I/we know how many lines of lotto I will be buying... It kinda turns me on knowing i'll be asking for 416 lines of lotto...
                                                                                  Hate to be in a one-cashier shop waiting to buy a kit-kat when you are doing that transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Hate to be in a one-cashier shop waiting to buy a kit-kat when you are doing that transaction.
                                                                                    Online ftw you aul Mary

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      If this happens, turn to the person complaining, tell them that sugar spikes there insulin and they should fuck off for a walk instead, they would feel better

Comment

Kinda hoping that luckforsome does a DannyDiamond and fucks off to the Caribeann to eat chicken wings on the beach when we win. Been a while since we had a scandal on IPB

Comment

In for €20, I'm AIB so no worries about shippage time.

Comment

Shipped. Not AIB but should be in after 12

Comment

10 sent. From AIB so should go through straight away. Cheers dude.

Comment

shipped for me and armani
                                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

...PLEASE READ!!!...

... To date I have received and confirmed money with thanks from 36 people totaling €730... I am still awaiting funds from 18 people... The deadline for new entrants is 12:00pm, and the deadline for money received will be strictly 12:00pm tomorrow...
                                                                                                  ...I will continually monitor and update the sheet in my first post, so if tomorrow morning you are not confirmed, please get in touch with me immediately... If you are not confirmed, then sadly you will not be in the syndicate...I can't do any vouches or its on the way etc... Unless you can send me proof that the transfer has been made BEFORE 12:00pm tomorrow...
                                                                                                  ...I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but obviously with money involved, its got to me very official...

...Any questions or any issues with any information, please PM...

Comment

...Which one of you are Miss Linda H**** with a reference of Tim * **** ...

Comment

can i send via paypal ,in for 10 euro if i can
                                                                                                      If found please feed me chips

Comment

Thanks again for organising. Money transferred now with ref TonyCascarino. Hopefully you'll get it on time.

Comment

Tenner shipped on AIB this morn, sent from my wife's account.

Comment

... To date I have received and confirmed money with thanks from 36 people totaling €730... I am still awaiting funds from 18 people... The deadline for new entrants is 12:00pm, and the deadline for money received will be strictly 12:00pm tomorrow...
                                                                                                            ...I will continually monitor and update the sheet in my first post, so if tomorrow morning you are not confirmed, please get in touch with me immediately... If you are not confirmed, then sadly you will not be in the syndicate...I can't do any vouches or its on the way etc... Unless you can send me proof that the transfer has been made BEFORE 12:00pm tomorrow...
                                                                                                            ...I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but obviously with money involved, its got to me very official...

...Any questions or any issues with any information, please PM...
                                                                                                            Only saw this whole thread now, would hate to miss out but no hassle, let me know either way (i can ship on AIB straight away)

Comment

If we do win please announce it when SP and Nicnicnic have confirmed medics on hand with defib. Don't worry about me . Give it to my kids .

Comment

...Which one of you are Miss Linda H**** with a reference of Tim * **** ...
                                                                                                                Apologies forgot to tell missus put in mohican22 as the reference cheers again for doing this Liam

Comment

Imagine the logistics of shipping millions around to 50 odd people if we scooped
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    Imagine the logistics of shipping millions around to 50 odd people if we scooped

Id imagine you get the lotto to do it for tax purposes as much as anything else

Comment

Id imagine you get the lotto to do it for tax purposes as much as anything else
                                                                                                                      Definitely. You have to state it's a syndicate win

Comment

Too much hassle, give the money to charity instead
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Can't wait for the press to go through every post looking for dirt
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X