Irish Poker Boards
Irish Open 2020
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion

Old 14-02-20, 14:45   #1
ionapaul

GGPoker Irish Open 2020 Sats - Freebies

GGPoker is running Irish Open 2020 satellites, with $1.50 feeders leading to $10 qualifiers leading to $60 super sats.

More details HERE.

We're probably amend the super sats starting times a bit over the next week or two as we iron out what works and what doesn't, but in the meantime I'd like to offer all IPB members (let's say from Feb 1st or earlier) 2 x $1.50 Irish Open feeder tickets

No deposit required, hopefully those new to GGPoker will enjoy using the software and deposit themselves to find out why we're now far bigger than partypoker, 888, iPoker, etc...

Just let me know your GGPoker nicknames and I'll award within a few days.
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 08:39   #2
ionapaul

OasisKid - I had already awarded you a $15 GG Masters ticket in the past, so couldn't do another one. Just awarded you some Irish Open (1 x $10, 2 x $1.50) tickets though, so good luck!
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 17-02-20, 14:24   #3
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster

If you want to ship any feeders across, go ahead. Took me a few attempts to get these games to run due to minimum players so can sit in a few if i'm grinding. Also, can you adjust/change the automatic logout/disconnect function?

The last ticket you gave me, i reg'd, then went about doing my own thing and when i noticed it was late and the game didn't start,I saw that i was logged out. Forgot about it and the same thing happened a couple of times over the weekend!
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 14:37   #4
KK82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
If you want to ship any feeders across, go ahead. Took me a few attempts to get these games to run due to minimum players so can sit in a few if i'm grinding. Also, can you adjust/change the automatic logout/disconnect function?

The last ticket you gave me, i reg'd, then went about doing my own thing and when i noticed it was late and the game didn't start,I saw that i was logged out. Forgot about it and the same thing happened a couple of times over the weekend!
Yeah, the auto log out time is ridiculously short and it doesn't actually notify you that you've been logged out if you've got the client in the background. Same thing happened to me last night with the $10 satty but it didn't get enough players to run.
KK82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion