Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas advic

Vegas advise
    Im going to vegas in May I'm staying in the Aria.
    Best place for tournament and cash games now?
    It's over 10 years since I have been there.
    Thanks in advance for help
    Last edited by Frossach; 11-02-20, 16:25.

I highly recommend the Wynn. Good cash games and selection of limits. Buffet is the best by far imo and rooms are great.

The Wynn Las Vegas Poker Room features cash play, daily tournaments, The Wynn Signature Series & Wynn Classic. Learn more about our upcoming poker tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
      Vegas advise
      Im going to vegas in May I'm staying in the Aria.
      Best place for tournament and cash games now?
      It's over 10 since I have been there.
      Thanks in advance for help
      Aria for cash. Full of tourists. Made money every night I played there and finished up over 2k for the week. Wynn had some decent tourneys in the $200 range. Venetian have a good one for about 270.

Stumbled upon a planet Hollywood $80 crapshoot that runs about 3 times a day. Was handy while herself was off in a spa or whatever or just to kill a bit of time if you want a quick fun game.

Comment

https://www.pokeratlas.com/poker-tou...s-vegas-nevada

Found this site useful
        "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

The Wynn had a Friday and Sunday $200 that I played we’re large enough fields

Comment

Depends on stakes you're looking to play but as the lads said, Wynn is a great option ($1/3 $500 cap), along with Aria ($1/3 $300 cap)
            Nugget has uncapped $1/2 which can sometimes play very big.
            Bellagio $1/3 $300 cap is v soft and you'll get to see some of the goats in Bobby's room.
            Tournaments are generally good everywhere except PH so you'll just have to see closer to the time which ones appeal to you once they're released.
            Enjoy!

Comment

Aria have two good daily tournaments Monday to Friday & Saturday & Sunday are even better. They get good numbers & very well run games

Comment

Working...
              X