Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    No man, he is.
    He plays golf, man.

The two are mutually incompatible.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Big bible basher. Himself and Bubba meet up each week on tour
      Unusual for any of the Americans not to be tbh, most are.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        He plays golf, man.

I'd hazard a bet you think there are cool cricketers.

Comment

Rose will canter home.

Comment

Spent yesterday and a few hours today in the garden ripping a shrub bed out out, that is all except the stumps and roots. The thing was planted 20 years ago and what started out as small plants soon took over and became unmanageable.

I dont have green fingers, i want as maintenance free as possible, are there shrubs i can get that just don't grow?

Cant wait to get started on the stumps.

Jasus, yesterday was beautiful.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              I dont dislike Ed, but not feeling it in that version at all at all.
              he isn't bad, at copy paste....I don't like his version of "have I told you lately"

Comment

Heard the 1st 'get in the hole' Hope he was kicked out . Been pleasant not hearing it

Comment

Sergio Garcia, once heralded as a rising star in the game destined to win multiple major championships, said Saturday that he now doesn't think he has the game to win them.

Comment

Absolute madness from Sergio.

Opr

Comment

Roses to lose. Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Rose will canter home.
                        Pretty much over you'd think now. Sergio did his usual.

Comment

I'd hazard a bet you think there are cool cricketers.
                          Black lads play cricket.

Comment

Cricket just moved from cool to sexy.

Comment

He plays golf, man.

He's 28 but dresses like an 16 year old.

There are some cool golfers though, Dustin Johnson, Jimenez and Cabrera up there.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Sergio won't make top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  He's 28 but dresses like an 16 year old.

There are some cool golfers though, Dustin Johnson, Jimenez and Cabrera up there.
                                  I forgot about John Daly of course. My apologies.

Comment

Black lads play cricket.

Is that a camel's toe? Maybe he's one of those transgender sportsperson types spoken about earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      FAO: Strewelpeter

LOL they saw that and gave him a black card
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Black lads play cricket.

I LOVE this thing called crickets??

I was walkin' down the streetConcentratin' on truckin' rightI heard a dark voice beside of meAnd I looked round in a state of frightI saw four faces one madA...

Comment

Channeling Seve

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            LOL they saw that and gave him a black card
                                            It's for cynical fouling the ref might have thought it was attitude it's hard to say unless you are there. General attitude. Little stuff happening a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                              Cricket just moved from cool to sexy.
                                              You want to have seen him batting.

Comment

Swing Swong

Comment

Channeling Seve
                                                  Ah not you aswell!

Comment

Nerves getting to Rose there.

Comment

-6 will make the playoff.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                                        Is that a camel's toe? Maybe he's one of those transgender sportsperson types spoken about earlier?
                                                        It's a box.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                          Ah not you aswell!
                                                          Ha! Is everyone saying it?

Hard not to given the day that's in it.

Comment

Rooting for him now.

G'wan Sergio

Comment

It's a box.
                                                              Is that where 'the box' comes from?

Comment

...Game back on now, just the one in it...I'd love Sergio to win it, but have a lot of love for Rose as well...Defintiely a european winner anyway...

Comment

Is that where 'the box' comes from?
                                                                  No idea, but you don't want to go out to the middle without one.

Even though Viv didn't wear a helmet, he was careful to protect his helmet.

Comment

Jaysus, think I underestimated how cool John Daly is.

Let me tell ya, I've been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      FAO: Strewelpeter

People excuse his brand of thuggery saying you need that in battle etc but I wouldn't want Connolly beside me in a war zone he'd end up getting everyone on trial in The Hague,thick cunt

Comment

It's a box.
                                                                        Hmm, doesn't look like the indent of a "box" but I'm sure they would wear a protection cup for the cricketing.

Comment

Wow Sergio, what a fucking shot.

Comment

Sergio has cleared his throat after the choke it seems. Still holes left to get something stuck again though. Be great to see him do it, although I like Rose too. Crazy that Rose would be the first European to win the Masters and US Open if he wins this though.

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                People excuse his brand of thuggery saying you need that in battle etc but I wouldn't want Connolly beside me in a war zone he'd end up getting everyone on trial in The Hague,thick cunt
                                                                                And cost his team the cup.

Comment

Big putt here

GET IN
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Oh boy, epic ending upcoming.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

On the Sergio train now, wow wow wow

Comment

Hmmmm. What happened to the choker hombre?

Currently flashing massive cojones all round the place.

Comment

Sergio please

Comment

Channeling Seve

Comment

Dublin Supremacy.

Comment

Clutch

Comment

He's back!

Comment

He's back!
                                                                                                    Fantastic drive there tho

Comment

Won't get many playoff holes in before sunset, might be coming back tomorrow if it drags a little.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

The crowd look like an ad for Ralph Lauren.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          Won't get many playoff holes in before sunset, might be coming back tomorrow if it drags a little.
                                                                                                          Looks like no playoff after that shot from Rose

Comment

Oh wow!!!!! Fuck me

Comment

Just wow

Comment

ZOMFG

Comment

Oh Sergio

Comment

Jesus, never felt so nervous for someone making a putt.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Rose has to be in the better mindset. Sergio must have brain mush

Comment

He just can't putt under that pressure, his iron play is magical though

Comment

Tough break for people working tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X