Premier League Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was pulling ahead the other day with watford 2-0 up
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
      my slagging Richie is coming back to haunt me
      big week for premierstone and eagle eye
      ...Anyone want to Trade?...My Southampton for their Manchester, either one will do...Preferably the blue one's though...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
        ...Anyone want to Trade?...My Southampton for their Manchester, either one will do...Preferably the blue one's though...
        Make me on offer and we can talk [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Premier still out in front with FD chasing hard. Private battle between Richiem and yours truly at the bottom

Comment

Premier still out in front with FD chasing hard. Private battle between Richiem and yours truly at the bottom
            I fancy my chances of overtaking you caracea

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
              I fancy my chances of overtaking you caracea
              So do i

Comment

Bournemouth have a good run of fixtures coming up
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Sorry, no updates last week as was up to my eyes. Yours truly dropped to the bottom and it will take a mighty effort to remove Premierstone from the top. Remember this finishes at 9am on the 20th Dec, so only 3 rounds of fixtures left.

Comment

Latest with 2 rounds of matches to go. Finishes next Tue morning giving everyone enough time to pay the winner (cough cough premierstone ) by Christmas.

Comment

Far from over, Burnley are on fire at the minute and play Brighton in the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                        Far from over, Burnley are on fire at the minute and play Brighton in the last game.
                        it's not as much fun now that Richie has crawled off the ropes
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          it's not as much fun now that Richie has crawled off the ropes
                          Even overtook me

As creator can I just delete the entire thread and we all carry on as if nothing happened

Comment

All heart Glyn, on the way back down looking at the fixtures....

Comment

If Arsenal don't screw me, it could well be 69 points each. How will it be decided?

Just to have something in place, what about whichever of our 4 teams scores the earliest on the 16th?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                If Arsenal don't screw me, it could well be 69 points each. How will it be decided?

Just to have something in place, what about whichever of our 4 teams scores the earliest on the 16th?
                                Sorry check op. Whoever has team higher up the league in the event of a tie. So premier has that part locked up

Comment

...8 out of 10 for effort 😁😁😁...

Comment

Only seen this now FD but if my maths are right we can't tie any way. Burnley, Arsenal and Spurs win and you're champ any other results and I finish top.

Comment

I make it this before tomorrow night's match. Can everyone check their two teams and let me know any problems. A nice €205 (minus tomorrow night's points) for premierstone. Well done premierstone, City great pick and nice few points from Brighton too. Send on payment details to everyone please. PP/Boyle or Bank transfer best for me. I'll be out from Feb 1st for a good few weeks so won't organise this after xmas but happy to enter if anyone else wants to run it.

Last edited by careca; 19-12-17, 10:21. Reason: added Everton's 3 points last night

Comment

I'll be out from Feb 1st for a good few weeks so won't organise this after xmas but happy to enter if anyone else wants to run it.

[/TABLE]
                                        ...I'll be happy to run the 2nd half of it...I enter enough crap to have to do something, plus i'm hoping it'll bring me some run good...

Comment

Premierstone, I can do Revolut, Bank Transfer or Paypal, just PM me deets.

Comment

WP Premierstone!

Ship on stars OK? sca******?

Comment

Bank xfer would be ideal Premierstone.

Thanks again careca for running this.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

...Bank Transfer would be best for me if possible...

Comment

Bank transfer for me also

Comment

Bank transfer for me too but I can also do stars.
                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Edited table to reflect Everton's win last night.

That is all she wrote.

Comment

bank xfr plz

Comment

Is everyone up for going again at this.

Happy to do the table but I think Luckforsome has already volouteered.

Would be good to get the draw started tomorrow to make sure we get the teams picked before Friday kickoff.

Comment

Is everyone up for going again at this.

Happy to do the table but I think Luckforsome has already volouteered.

Would be good to get the draw started tomorrow to make sure we get the teams picked before Friday kickoff.
                                                            I'm in anyway.

Comment

+1

Comment

...+1...

Comment

Thanks for running carcea, much appreciated. Stars or Bank transfer is fine, I have pm'd both details to all.

Thanks.

Obviously interested again as well.

Comment

Yep in

Comment

In as long as i get first pick...
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

In.
                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I know luckforsome said he'd look after it, but let's get the ball rolling!

We have 8 confirmed for next round. I'll PM RDIII and DP now and see if they are in. We'll give them until 12 tomorrow to decide and then we'll open up the floor to the BBV and take the next 2.

We'll try get the teams picked before 6pm on Friday so that we have the full Christmas period included. We'll have to be slightly generous with the time scale for picks due to short notice, but let's try to have everyone online over the next 36 hours and then we should have it well done before Friday.

Comment

in

Comment

I know luckforsome said he'd look after it, but let's get the ball rolling!

We have 8 confirmed for next round. I'll PM RDIII and DP now and see if they are in. We'll give them until 12 tomorrow to decide and then we'll open up the floor to the BBV and take the next 2.

We'll try get the teams picked before 6pm on Friday so that we have the full Christmas period included. We'll have to be slightly generous with the time scale for picks due to short notice, but let's try to have everyone online over the next 36 hours and then we should have it well done before Friday.
                                                                              would say you can safely enter both of them tbh

Comment

would say you can safely enter both of them tbh
                                                                                You'd think that, but RDIII safely posting away in BBV and never replied to the PM so not sure Don't want to commit, and RD ends up 7th pick and not wanting in, especially considering his previous record in the competition

Will post in BBV and give another 45 mmins

Comment

You'd think that, but RDIII safely posting away in BBV and never replied to the PM so not sure Don't want to commit, and RD ends up 7th pick and not wanting in, especially considering his previous record in the competition

Will post in BBV and give another 45 mmins
                                                                                  sure he's never gonna win and he's loaded so its free money anyway

Need IRL details for premierstone to set up SEPA transfer, anyone got the deets?
                                                                                  or ship for me on stars and I'll paypal ya/bank transfer

Comment

There won't be a problem with RD, fire ahead imo.

Ya I need Premierstones name for transfer, lol.

Comment

Name sent via pm apologies for oversight

Comment

...Ah lads I feel bad, I had full intentions of running this...Cheers Flushdraw 😁...If you need anyone to do the updates let me know lol..

Comment

Included RD and sent the list of 10 players randomised to careca. I'm going to ask someone in the BBV to post the numbers 1-10 in a random order and based on the list sent to careca, that will be the order of picks for the second round.

Comment

Sent to careca

1. RDIII
                                                                                            2. DeadParrot
                                                                                            3. Eoghan104
                                                                                            4. EagleEye
                                                                                            5. RichieM
                                                                                            6. Careca
                                                                                            7. Flushdraw
                                                                                            8. Oleras
                                                                                            9. Luckforsome
                                                                                            10. Premierstone
                                                                                            posted by AJ

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
                                                                                            4
                                                                                            10
                                                                                            3
                                                                                            2
                                                                                            5
                                                                                            7
                                                                                            9
                                                                                            6
                                                                                            1
                                                                                            8
                                                                                            Order is:

eagle eye
                                                                                            Premierstone
                                                                                            Eoghan104
                                                                                            DeadParrot
                                                                                            RichieM
                                                                                            Flushdraw
                                                                                            Luckforesome
                                                                                            Careca
                                                                                            RDIII
                                                                                            Oleras
                                                                                            Oleras
                                                                                            RDIII
                                                                                            Careca
                                                                                            Luckforesome
                                                                                            Flushdraw
                                                                                            RichieM
                                                                                            DeadParrot
                                                                                            Eoghan104
                                                                                            Premierstone
                                                                                            eagle eye

So eagle eye, is first up. Can you please make your pick here and then PM the next person on the list and so on. I'll PM eagle eye now, gl all

Comment

As per usual, fuck you AJ

Comment

As per usual, fuck you AJ
                                                                                                If you were a horse you'd be getting drawn 23 at Chester every week.

Comment

by the way, whoever is running should put up a list of the league as it is now, as it is easier to go back to in case any queries on points.

Comment

Yeah we will do. I think we'll be pulling the plug on eagle eye if he doesn't hurry up. I asked people to be available for this period as we only have 30 hours left to pick 20 teams. I think we gave a 3 hour window last time. Shame he was first up and we're stuck at the starting line!

Comment

$6 shipped on Stars to Premierstone for the 1st half. wp, and thanks for organising careca.

Comment

If anyone would like to list their 20 picks in order and ship to me, i'll enter your highest available pick when it's your turn. Just incase anyone is not going to be around.

Comment

Received picks from 1 person. What will we do about Eagle Eye?

Comment

Well you would have to assume City no? If it turns out he doesn't want them he can swap with whoever he wants before Friday? Don't think anyone would complain in the top 3.

Comment

...I'd suggest go with the table as of now...If anyone doesn't give a pick, they get the highest place team after the 19 weeks...So in this case, he gets City the prick...

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                Well you would have to assume City no? If it turns out he doesn't want them he can swap with whoever he wants before Friday? Don't think anyone would complain in the top 3.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                ...I'd suggest go with the table as of now...If anyone doesn't give a pick, they get the highest place team after the 19 weeks...So in this case, he gets City the prick...
                                                                                                                Cool guys, i agree. (actually thought tonight was Thursday too, so we have longer than i thought )

eagle eye - Man City

Each player has 2hours to choose after being PM'd; up til 12am, and then they have until 10am, and then the 2 hour cycle continues. If you don't pick, then you get the highest placed team in the league as of now.

At the end, we'll allow a period where players can offer/ask for team swaps.

Premierstone up next.

After you pick a team, can you please cross them off the list at the same time for the next guy.

Cheers,

Manchester City - eagle eye
                                                                                                                Manchester Utd
                                                                                                                Chelsea
                                                                                                                Liverpool
                                                                                                                Arsenal
                                                                                                                Burnley
                                                                                                                Tottenham
                                                                                                                Leicester
                                                                                                                Everton
                                                                                                                Watford
                                                                                                                Huddersfield
                                                                                                                Southampton
                                                                                                                Brighton
                                                                                                                Crystal Palace
                                                                                                                West Ham
                                                                                                                Bournemouth
                                                                                                                Stoke
                                                                                                                Newcastle
                                                                                                                West Brom
                                                                                                                Swansea

Comment

Chelsea please.

Comment

Manchester Utd
                                                                                                                    Chelsea - Premierstone
                                                                                                                    Liverpool
                                                                                                                    Arsenal
                                                                                                                    Burnley
                                                                                                                    Tottenham
                                                                                                                    Leicester
                                                                                                                    Everton
                                                                                                                    Watford
                                                                                                                    Huddersfield
                                                                                                                    Southampton
                                                                                                                    Brighton
                                                                                                                    Crystal Palace
                                                                                                                    West Ham
                                                                                                                    Bournemouth
                                                                                                                    Stoke
                                                                                                                    Newcastle
                                                                                                                    West Brom
                                                                                                                    Swansea

Comment

UNITED! on the phone can someone cross them off please?

Comment

Sherbert shipped to premierstone

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                          UNITED! on the phone can someone cross them off please?
                                                                                                                          Manchester Utd - Eoghan104
                                                                                                                          Chelsea - Premierstone
                                                                                                                          Liverpool
                                                                                                                          Arsenal
                                                                                                                          Burnley
                                                                                                                          Tottenham
                                                                                                                          Leicester
                                                                                                                          Everton
                                                                                                                          Watford
                                                                                                                          Huddersfield
                                                                                                                          Southampton
                                                                                                                          Brighton
                                                                                                                          Crystal Palace
                                                                                                                          West Ham
                                                                                                                          Bournemouth
                                                                                                                          Stoke
                                                                                                                          Newcastle
                                                                                                                          West Brom
                                                                                                                          Swansea
                                                                                                                          DP Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X