Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion

Old 19-05-17, 10:23   #1
ionapaul

$1,000 June Bank Holiday Freeroll - June 4th at 9pm

GGPoker are running a freeroll on the next Bank Holiday Sunday - June 4th at 9pm - with $1,000 in prizes to be won:
  • $500 in cash
  • $500 in tournament tickets

We're only marketing this freeroll to the Irish market, so hopefully a good chance that IPBers can make up a good % of those who snag the bigger prizes!

There's no deposit requirement, just need to sign up (click on the banner at the top of the page), download the software and find the freeroll on June 4th by using the Private Tournaments filter.

The tournament tickets will only be awarded (a few days after the game ends) to verified players, so please provide all details required. And if you deposit, PLEASE remember to use code FIRST1000 when depositing in order to snag the 200% bonus! Has to be done with your first deposit.
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-17, 13:40   #2
ionapaul

Bumpidy bumping this - hoping that some of you who haven't already set up a GGPoker account will do so and register for this freeroll. Really want to give away as high a % of the $1,000 in prizes to IPBers
Old 02-06-17, 10:22   #3
ionapaul

Another bumpidy bump - same ol' story, free money, no strings, etc... You know the story! Don't let Canadians and others (currently more Canadians than Irish registered, for shame - hard to give money away in Ireland these days) take the majority of the dough I wanted Irish players to get hold of
Thanks From:
Old 05-06-17, 20:48   #4
darwinatemyhamster

I was going to open an account and play this tonight but I appear to be a day late!
I might give the site a spin, any deposit bonuses/ sign up deals?
darwinatemyhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 09:04   #5
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
I was going to open an account and play this tonight but I appear to be a day late!
I might give the site a spin, any deposit bonuses/ sign up deals?
Yep, the standard first deposit bonus is $200, up to a max of $1,000 (so deposit $500 to take full advantage) - the code is FIRST1000, be sure to use that on the deposit screen with your very first deposit or you'll miss out (well, you can actually get in touch if you do and I'll see what I can do!)

I can offer free tickets to all IPBers who sign up, and if they deposit the amount I can offer increases Just let me know your username once you are up and running and I'll sort you out.
Thanks From:
Old 06-06-17, 21:34   #6
darwinatemyhamster

Cheers.
I'll probably only deposit 20 quid or something to try it out first though!
darwinatemyhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion