X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fulltilt gone down

full tilt has just gone down

any one else having trouble

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Was down for me too, back up now....others seem to have still been playing while I was down though

Comment

ok
      she is back

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

it seems to be gone again

Comment

YEah gone again

Comment

It's down for me to.

Comment

banned from fulltilt :S
              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

yawnnn

Comment

mines gone with about ten mins

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                    banned from fulltilt :S
                    how come your banned brian?

or did you ban youself while doing the leaving cert??

Comment

Ipoker Full tilt must die.
                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

a few more yawnss while patiently waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                          Ipoker Full tilt must die.
                          very constructive

Comment

When does the minftops start, 5? Think i've regged already but not too sure.
                            "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

the ftops traffic has crashed it Might be cancelled Stars had same problem while ago with there record attemp Server crashed

Comment

for anyone deep in any tournies on ft this would be a major bummer

luckily mine only started at 4 and i had 3700chips when she went down so it shouldn't be two bad once she comes back up in the next 10-15mins and i ahave another starting at 5

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                  how come your banned brian?

or did you ban youself while doing the leaving cert??
                                  apparently i have been recieving transfers from someone whom is taking advantage of an affiliation program and im withdrawing immediatley.."committing fradulent activitys"

truth is..ive never withdrawm from fulltilt. and ive never recieved any transfers unless it was to play in a tourney lol.

so i responded and told them that..and there next response was.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are closely associated with players who are guilty of fraudulent activity on Full Tilt Poker.

We have determined you are associated to with player due to one or more of the following parameters:

*Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.
                                  *Transfer of funds between both accounts.
                                  *Similar information on accounts.
                                  *Shared payment processors.

For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the names of the associated fraudulent players.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. To protect our players and maintain the security of our site, we have permanently closed your account.

Regards,

Conor
                                  Financial Security
                                  Full Tilt Poker
                                  which to me is ridiculous...they first say im transferring and withdrawing and then they say im associated with someone els breaking rules...so they ban me anyway :S
                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Thanks4coming View Post
                                    the ftops traffic has crashed it Might be cancelled Stars had same problem while ago with there record attemp Server crashed
                                    doubt it when i logged on at 4 there was only 90k or so people on

Comment

back up

looks like it was down allover

the tournie is paused

edit:
                                      i think it was hackers my account is down to $10.29
                                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 21-03-10, 16:53.

Comment

Back up and running. Anyone fancy a stake into the $26 ftops in 10 min?

Comment

still not working for me

Comment

is it holdem nl
                                            iill go for ya

Comment

Whats the big tourny that made it crash? Is it Turbo and is it open for reg

Comment

is it holdem nl
                                                iill go for ya
                                                Ya holdem 6max, whats ur name there and ill ship.

Comment

I'm playing that and the ME but it says they are "Paused" atm

Edit: Looks like they've sorted it out now. If it happens later on when they are running it'll be a head wrecker.
                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Ya holdem 6max, whats ur name there and ill ship.
                                                    sn lucky-colm

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                      I'm playiong that and the ME but it says they are "Paused" atm

Edit: Looks like they've sorted it out now. If it happens later on when they are running it'll be a head wrecker.
                                                      You still in the 2 day event? what time is it back on at?

Comment

sn lucky-colm
                                                        Transfers dont seem to be working at the moment, I'll keep trying.

Comment

the $19,500 i was in is still down

but the $10 superstack is after starting

Comment

Transfer went through now, gl.

Comment

i'll run if you want. elschmoles
                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

ill have if you want line us prototype19 on full tilt thx

Comment

Transfers dont seem to be working at the moment, I'll keep trying.

i have recieved the monies and have regged for the afore mentioned tournie

i presume the usual rules apply 50/50 after stakeback

Comment

Ya and have shipped to the other guys too, ill start a new thread in online tournies for any interesting hands etc.

Comment

thanks r&r im on table 543

Comment

Copycat!

You are all helpful people guess I ill open the software

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          Copycat!

You are all helpful people guess I ill open the software
                                                                          ahhh you only ever said "i have recieved the monies" i just added a bit onto it

Comment

I'll have a go if ya like... heGzy1

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X