No announcement yet.

Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Boyles customer care, comically bad. 'Ah sure, it's all the fault of ipoker.'

I don't have an account with ipoker, I have one with Boyles FFS.

Same rubbish every time there is a problem, blame ipoker. May talk to the wall and see how I get on.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
      LOL at Boyles customer care, comically bad. 'Ah sure, it's all the fault of ipoker.'

I don't have an account with ipoker, I have one with Boyles FFS.

Same rubbish every time there is a problem, blame ipoker. May talk to the wall and see how I get on.
      IsMegatron boyles representative here?
      He is the guy who gives away tourney tickets for poems and such?
      And is actively promoting the ipo.

Can we have a statement from Ciaran on if this rubbish is going to happen again?
      is there anything they can do about it?
      do they give a flying fuck?
      There sports site is muck too sure thats my connection as well

Comment

5 years of it being a terrible product and people still play on it.

Full Tilt is back in a few weeks, move there.

Comment

ipoker is a joke any time some thing happens boyles/pp say ipoker say its nothing wrong with ipoker its on ur end its about time pp and boyles stand up 2 them..

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
            IsMegatron boyles representative here?
            He is the guy who gives away tourney tickets for poems and such?
            And is actively promoting the ipo.

Can we have a statement from Ciaran on if this rubbish is going to happen again?
            is there anything they can do about it?
            do they give a flying fuck?
            There sports site is muck too sure thats my connection as well
            Hi Lads,

Just got a nudge to check this thread,I unsubbed fages ago and haven't checked it in a while.

We had Network issues last night and CS are dealing with the requests as they come in. If you have a issue with a tournament drop them a mail ASAP and they will chase it up with iPoker. If you are not happy with the response let me know and I will check it.

There is a fix being deployed tonight which should sort the issues but as it's iPoker I cannot guarantee it's success and can only hope it works.

In terms of what we can do about it any Network tournaments will be dealt with by iPoker as they have a standard Network Policy for the payment of interupted tournaments, in terms of Boylepoker own tournaments (IPO Sats etc) I am dealing with them on a case basis and trying to be as fair as I can (a few have been onto me via PM and they have been looked after).

Do I give a flying Fuck? Yes massively, it is genuinely tilt inducing when this happens and I have been up the walls all day firefighting because of issues on iPokers end which is hardly ideal on IPO Eve.

I am not sure what issues are going on with the Sports site but if you PM me or Noel whatever your problems are we will get them looked at ASAP.

Lads believe me its as infuriating for us as it is for the customers but we can only hope that iPOker rectify the issue and service returns to normal.

Comment

fwiw, i've had no issues on the main betting site over the last couple of days and i've placed a few bets and been paid straight away when they came in ( <3 Van Gerwen )

Comment

Is anyone on here "cheekycunt" on ipoker by any chance? Great name!

Comment

is ipoker back to normal yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by FlushNut12 View Post
                    When to fcuk was ipoker ever ''normal'' tbf???

Comment

well it was never as bad as during the weekend soooooooo ?

Comment

A couple of the lads have said this morn that when you change tables, your new table appears in the same place rather than the table randomly put anywhere on the screen. If that works, that's right up there with the most annoying thing that ipoker could fix so here's hoping!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          A couple of the lads have said this morn that when you change tables, your new table appears in the same place rather than the table randomly put anywhere on the screen. If that works, that's right up there with the most annoying thing that ipoker could fix so here's hoping!
                          been like that for a while, however the tourni lobby flashes up while doing so and tries to block out all your other tables in the process

Comment

That change has been there for a while tony

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              been like that for a while, however the tourni lobby flashes up while doing so and tries to block out all your other tables in the process
                              Originally posted by ferg View Post
                              That change has been there for a while tony
                              Really? I didn't play last night and only played 4 games i suppose the night before due to the disco's but didn't notice it before then. It did do a big update when i logged in this morn so maybe i'm just going to get it for tonight. Nice anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by FlushNut12 View Post
                                No, 2 disconnections for me last night.

Really? I didn't play last night and only played 4 games i suppose the night before due to the disco's but didn't notice it before then. It did do a big update when i logged in this morn so maybe i'm just going to get it for tonight. Nice anyway!
                                Yeah, it's been like that for a few months, Encore prob didn't do the update until now.

Comment

I played on it last night and it was fine but we have reports of a few issues in the last hour or so.

FML

Comment

Just fired up a couple of DONs to see if things were playable, got disconected within 2 mins, then when reconected neither of my tables would open.
                                    Ipoker is beyond a joke at this stage.

Comment

Super sighs.

Playing a 500 hu plo sng earlier, guy hits a 10% on me after a few hands and I was left with around 80 chips, won some flips and then managed to battle back to break even and then continued to play well and had my opponent on around 200 chips.

BOOM, ipoker sng freezes up....

I'm only back playing on ipoker a few weeks, officially done again!

Comment

Yeah, it's been like that for a few months, Encore prob didn't do the update until now.
                                        Has remembered my table position when moving me on Encore for months aswell but today it seems to have changed how you move table with the players sliding in similar to rush poker.

Comment

Just kicked out of speed poker, but my balance hasnt been updated. only a few quid but was gonna play the ipo feeder.

Comment

Cant even log on to PP or Boyles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                              Cant even log on to PP or Boyles.
                                              yep Boyles down for me too.

Comment

Does this company ever even test their releases? They just seem to throw them in and hope for the best. Some peopel have a lot of money on the line here and they just don't seem to care about their customers.

Comment

Disaster for the people planning on playing the IPO satt tonight. I couldn't sit through another evening of d/c's.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                    yep Boyles down for me too.
                                                    was playing the 5 buy in super sat 2nd in chips and just got thrown out, cant get back in

Comment

Yeah, trying to play an IPO sat but cant get on!

Comment

I'm back in but my games have disapeared. Won't let me unreg from my later games either.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is incredible shit. A mass bycott of ipoker would be nice to see but not going to happen.
                                                            I was disconnected 23 times playing the IWF Mega Sat on Sunday night. Lucky to have won a seat but still unreal bullshit.

Comment

Unlikely as there's 70 regged but I'd be going buck-ape if I was in that feeder now!

Comment

Dunno was going to have a go at the super sat but dont think its worth the risk. A bit of a mess.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Got word it should be resolved now

Comment

That "interrupted" feeder disappeared now, lol-bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                        That "interrupted" feeder disappeared now, lol-bad.
                                                                        Was in that one. Weeeeeee there goes a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by 3BetShove View Post
                                                                          Was in that one. Weeeeeee there goes a fiver
                                                                          You'll get it back but not much consolation if you were doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                            You'll get it back but not much consolation if you were doing well.
                                                                            i was in that also.
                                                                            There was only 8 left with 6 paid, so we'll get back close enough to the 22 buy in for the main sat.

Comment

Wow it really is a disaster of a network!!. I very rarely play there but I played a satellite for the 200k at around 5pm on Sunday and the site just seemed so laggy, slow and along with a couple of disconnects that I decided not to deposit and play the 200k in the end. Also I noticed playing IPO sats a few weeks ago the lobby not updating. All other networks I was playing on were working fine so there was no issue with my broadband.

In my opinion from reading this thread as it happens again and again that Boyles/ Paddys etc are not taking players complaints serious enough and just brushing it off as an Ipoker issue. It is up to them to put major pressure on Ipoker to fix this!!

Totally unacceptable in my opinion and a total lack of respect towards players. A mass boycott is the way forward and maybe then issues will be fully resolved.

How many times do these issues have to happen before they take it seriously? Unbelievable!!

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                i was in that also.
                                                                                There was only 8 left with 6 paid, so we'll get back close enough to the 22 buy in for the main sat.
                                                                                i was 2nd in that cant find the sat now, un regged from the main sat

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                                                                                  Wow it really is a disaster of a network!!. I very rarely play there but I played a satellite for the 200k at around 5pm on Sunday and the site just seemed so laggy, slow and along with a couple of disconnects that I decided not to deposit and play the 200k in the end. Also I noticed playing IPO sats a few weeks ago the lobby not updating. All other networks I was playing on were working fine so there was no issue with my broadband.

In my opinion from reading this thread as it happens again and again that Boyles/ Paddys etc are not taking players complaints serious enough and just brushing it off as an Ipoker issue. It is up to them to put major pressure on Ipoker to fix this!!

Totally unacceptable in my opinion and a total lack of respect towards players. A mass boycott is the way forward and maybe then issues will be fully resolved.

How many times do these issues have to happen before they take it seriously? Unbelievable!!
                                                                                  When players stop moaning and logging back on.

Players need to moan and take their business elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    23 times?! ah well might give it a miss so. should be great value for anyone who can handle those disconnects though, as this will surely scare off a fair chunk of likely players!
                                                                                    Haha there must be a way of building a strategy around disconnects!!

Comment

Dissconection is one thing but im in the 20 seats satt now and my table still hasnt come up yet and the tournament is on since 8pm. Terrible

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        When players stop moaning and logging back on.

Players need to moan and take their business elsewhere.
                                                                                        Fully agree with you. As I said I rarely play there due to the lag of the site and the tilt inducing software although I believe players have chose to stay there because of the serious value on the site.

In my opinion Paddys /Boyles and all the other Ipoker sites should dump the outdated Ipoker skin and take on a new skin. Maybe then they can compete with the Pokerstars monopoly which is only getting bigger without really being challenged. I can imagine many Ipoker players have been lost over the years due to these problems.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          Dissconection is one thing but im in the 20 seats satt now and my table still hasnt come up yet and the tournament is on since 8pm. Terrible
                                                                                          The tournament has run perfectly for me from the moment it started

Comment

The IPO super satt seems to be going ok with no issues? might chance playing one thurs/fri to be on the safe side.

Edit; Ah I see tomorrow is last chance saloon.
                                                                                            Last edited by japeye; 16-10-12, 21:15.

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                                              The IPO super satt seems to be going ok with no issues? might chance playing one thurs/fri to be on the safe side.

Edit; Ah I see tomorrow is last chance saloon.
                                                                                              There's 60 seats gtd over the next 3 nights so still plenty of time to get your seat. They only fell short of guarantee by €380 which isn't bad considering all the problems leading up

Comment

no problems tonight at all (apart from running like sh!te)

Comment

Lads im sorry, Im as sick as the next man on this site, but even I gave up playing on IPoker years ago when it became clear they are incompetent scumbags. And why should they bother fixing anything, its clear they have a loyal cadre of absolute morons who keep coming back no matter how hard they get reamed. Too good to be true for themIts hilarious.. I am genuinely baffled as to how they are still in business, their product is one of the worst on the market.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 17-10-12, 03:04.

Comment

People who play on iPoker deserve what they get.

Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                      Lads im sorry, Im as sick as the next man on this site, but even I gave up playing on IPoker years ago when it became clear they are incompetent scumbags. And why should they bother fixing anything, its clear they have a loyal cadre of absolute morons who keep coming back no matter how hard they get reamed. Too good to be true for themIts hilarious.. I am genuinely baffled as to how they are still in businees, their product is one of the worst on the market.
                                                                                                      That's fair enough, imho there was no need for you to come into the thread on Sunday during the almighty fuck up to share your thoughts. Don't think I've been that stressed during a grind and it didn't help reading XYZ posts about what an idiot I am to be playing there. I've no interest in online arguments but all I could do was ignore your posts and grind on. You simply could have posted your opinion the following day or today where it might be constructive.

Comment

That's fair enough, imho there was no need for you to come into the thread on Sunday during the almighty fuck up to share your thoughts. Don't think I've been that stressed during a grind and it didn't help reading XYZ posts about what an idiot I am to be playing there. I've no interest in online arguments but all I could do was ignore your posts and grind on. You simply could have posted your opinion the following day or today where it might be constructive.
                                                                                                        I dont see why should have had to wait to share my opinion here. It wasnt a plane crash, nobody died. I have been consistently vocal on this site since most sites switched to IPoker (along with many others) about what a godawful shambles of a network they are.

I ve been negatively affected by disconnection probs before. I used to play Poker using a 3 dongle. Despite multiple disconnections I persisted in playing on that connection . Eventually the inevitable happened and I was disconnected just before a final table of a turbo where I held the chip lead and there was 8K up top. Now Im sure I came on here and had a bitch about it but ultimately who was at fault? Me , for persisting with a shoddy product when there was big money at stake and viable alternatives in the market.

This thread was already pages long before sunday night, and it is only a recently opened thread. A lot of the people posting on this thread have been around long enough to know that this is far from being the first issue with IPoker.

There is plenty alternatives . Pokerstars and Party are the only 2 sites I play on, never had an issue with either.Also used to play on Full tilt, never had a problem with them, didnt have money with them when it went bad, but you'll notice I wasnt on threads related to that gloating, because in fairness it was a bit out of the blue. This isnt. Im convinced some of the people who wont move are just superstitous "oohh ive no luck on stars" retards"

To sum up , as CHD said above , people who play on IPoker deserve everything they get. And this thread should be locked because anyone who keeps playing after the last few days deserves to be fucked long and hard, and I have will have zero sympathy for them , as opposed to the extremely lukewarm sympathy I have for people who were screwed over the last few days.
                                                                                                        And before anyone comes on and says "but I had a lot of of money in play on sunday" or "this is how I feed my kids" i just want to say you are fkn retards and your kids should be put into care. The End
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 17-10-12, 01:25.

Comment

Sorry, Just want to clarify one thing, in case it wasnt clear in the last post. I've really enjoyed reading this thread over the last few days, i think its fkn hilarious
                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 17-10-12, 01:22.

Comment

i poker is a whore and rides people but i still love her as i know she rewarded me in the past and still rewards me now

its hard to live like this but i know i will never find the kind of poker i want with anyone else so i stay with her and accept her failings

I live in hope she learns to change and devotes her talents to me only but i fear that her trangressions will continue

So I will lay beneath her, I will expose myself to her, I will suffer the lies, the torment and the torture for I know that she exposes her underbelly, her raft of unexplored crevices awaiting those whom are loyal, some say foolish, to exploit her and when and if the day comes that she conforms to the expectations of her peers and acts in a way most normal, then she will be but one of many and the sickness and the sadness of her strange ways will be a distant memory albeit to some a tortuous time but to my beloved a time remembered with a smile

i poker , you are some bitch

goodnight

Comment

4, maybe closer to 5 years ago I first said ''iPoker Must Die''

I think I lost $10 over two SNG whilst I was playing on another site. I was told the problem was on my end. It wasn't.

I think GAB gave me a token to compensate me.

This kind of stuff happened a couple more times and it was always a fault on ''my end'' yet I could always play elsewhere hassle free. 9.5 times out of 10 when people complain about iPoker being down they say other networks are grand and iPoker say the fault is on their end.

I was not giving that company serious business on my end again. I have had the odd spin on it but that is it. I have grinded party and full tilt with no problems a few times in that period. Anyway, doesn't matter if you lost $10 or $1k . You deserve what you get playing on that site as you know what it is like.

Take your business elsewhere and lets see ''iPoker Die''

Comment

I want to see Ipoker die too. For IPoker alone Israel deserves to be wiped off the map
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 17-10-12, 04:08.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                    i poker is a whore and rides people but i still love her as i know she rewarded me in the past and still rewards me now

its hard to live like this but i know i will never find the kind of poker i want with anyone else so i stay with her and accept her failings

I live in hope she learns to change and devotes her talents to me only but i fear that her trangressions will continue

So I will lay beneath her, I will expose myself to her, I will suffer the lies, the torment and the torture for I know that she exposes her underbelly, her raft of unexplored crevices awaiting those whom are loyal, some say foolish, to exploit her and when and if the day comes that she conforms to the expectations of her peers and acts in a way most normal, then she will be but one of many and the sickness and the sadness of her strange ways will be a distant memory albeit to some a tortuous time but to my beloved a time remembered with a smile

i poker , you are some bitch

goodnight

I don't know if it you intended it, but it's kind of fitting that you underline your post with a pic of Michael Josem, who was instrumental in uncovering one of the biggest scandals ever to hit online poker, and led to him being employed by Pokerstars' security department.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                                                                                                      This is incredible shit. A mass bycott of ipoker would be nice to see but not going to happen.
                                                                                                                      I was disconnected 23 times playing the IWF Mega Sat on Sunday night. Lucky to have won a seat but still unreal bullshit.
                                                                                                                      Why to fcuk not?? Pokerstars, Party Poker, 888 Poker, Full Tilt back soon theres plenty of far far far better options out there, tbh I agree with CHD and a few others people who continue to blindly play on ipoker deserve what they get, I haven't played on it for over 12 months and have no intention of ever again tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                        Why to fcuk not?? Pokerstars, Party Poker, 888 Poker, Full Tilt back soon theres plenty of far far far better options out there, tbh I agree with CHD and a few others people who continue to blindly play on ipoker deserve what they get, I haven't played on it for over 12 months and have no intention of ever again tbh.
                                                                                                                        Because you have to try and navigate thousands of players in low to mid buy in tournaments on Stars. Couldn't be fucking bothered myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                                                                                                          Because you have to try and navigate thousands of players in low to mid buy in tournaments on Stars. Couldn't be fucking bothered myself.
                                                                                                                          There's plenty of options tbh, on Stars you have the 180 man MTT'S if the large fields are not your thing, there are also plenty of scheduled tournaments restricted to 500 players, 1000 players etc.

I do understand your point and I guess its not a problem for me as I play 90% PLO8 and NLO8 where the fields are smaller, but I think with the right filters you will find plenty of games that ft your criteria.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X