X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Ipoker: GET FUCKED

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      lol come on Shane, stop talking nonsense. ipoker is a piece of shit network but we're not playing against the network. We're playing on a network that still houses 90% of the fish that play online poker. Everyone on ipoker is in the same boat here. We're all disco'ing in hands and missing spots and it's a pain in the arse, but as long as the network is still going, and as long as the fish keep playing, then i'll keep playing. I deserve to lose my money because of this?
      fair enough Tony, Im obv on a bit of a wind up with those posts, but in fairness this kind of thing seems a regular occurence with these guys. I mean this whole thread is testament to that
      Last edited by Guest; 14-10-12, 23:13.

Comment

lol come on Shane, stop talking nonsense. ipoker is a piece of shit network but we're not playing against the network. We're playing on a network that still houses 90% of the fish that play online poker. Everyone on ipoker is in the same boat here. We're all disco'ing in hands and missing spots and it's a pain in the arse, but as long as the network is still going, and as long as the fish keep playing, then i'll keep playing. I deserve to lose my money because of this?
        You've made the decision to play there full in the knowledge that (especially at busy times like Sunday) theres a high possibility of a series of ridiculous fuckups and continual disconnects that will cost you money.

Whilst you don't deserve to lose money, you do lose the right to have your complaint taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          You've made the decision to play there full in the knowledge that (especially at busy times like Sunday) theres a high possibility of a series of ridiculous fuckups and continual disconnects that will cost you money.

Whilst you don't deserve to lose money, you do lose the right to have your complaint taken seriously.
          GFY

Comment

Been locked out for 10 mins straight now and needed to get my chips in 20 mins ago sigh..
            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

This game should have been stopped hours ago.

Comment

AM lying 12th in the IWF satty and its fuckin ridic. im completely disconnected now

Comment

Stop giving these chancers your money!

Comment

I think Ipoker just died... R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post
                      *Dances on grave*
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Its soooooo annoying im on an ft and its gone again!!! I went all disconnects dont even know if im bust!!!

Comment

Been dreaming about that for years.

Comment

Comment

People play on ipoker especially for euro based sats, irish open irish winter festival etc.
                              Also the ipo maybe the 20k added by Boyles be better off spent on fukin software.

Its still fishy with smaller fields not everyone wants to play 2000 runner fields and for 8 hours on stars.

Wonder what Boyles and paddypower reps have to say here there quick enough to shill there wares.
                              If they were any use would have left ipoker many moons ago but to what network i dont know.
                              Boyles sports betting site is a piece of shit too.

Comment

Been recording my screen for 17 minutes now, haven't seen one hand and I hadn't seen one for more than 5 minutes before that...
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Increasingly worse all night. The final time I managed a log in twenty minutes ago, one of my tables I get dealt three rounds of cards. Only I couldn't see them. Joke seems to be the word of the night; its very apt.

Comment

You cant beat it for suspense though you shove a hand and have to wait 10 mins to see what happens....

Comment

You cant beat it for suspense though you shove a hand and have to wait 10 mins to see what happens....
                                      Shameless brag about getting dealt hands.

Comment

Rnag the at 8pm to state my concern and ths what pisses me off more than anyrthing, they told me it was the falt of my own internet supply, lying cunts
                                        http://paullucey.blogspot.com/

Comment

Was 51/81 in the 200k and it hasn't started back up since that last long disco. Says it's been interrupted. Hurts.

Comment

Things seem normal again.
                                            I'm CL in the IWF mega. 41 left, 24 seats. please finish it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post
                                              Things seem normal again.
                                              I'm CL in the IWF mega. 41 left, 24 seats. please finish it!!!!
                                              Gaa phrase needed blow it up ref.

Comment

Shut up Mick!!!
                                                please poker gods let the tournie play oyt.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                  Avoided JJ vs AA in IWF sat getting DCed.
                                                  Why did I brag about this!?

AA>JJ to cripple me. Still have 7bbs.

Comment

I make it 4 IPBers left with 3 spots to go. Dinjo, Shano, Caf and Jayminator. Anyone else? gl all

Comment

I make it 4 IPBers left with 3 spots to go. Dinjo, Shano, Caf and Jayminator. Anyone else? gl all
                                                      Sligboi.

Comment

This is painful. No one will get knocked out!

Comment

What a sick one for Jay!!

Comment

that was horrendous. 6 shortys have been in now and flipping at best every time!

Comment

Is that Jayymo? Rank
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

What happened with the $200k then? Just cancelled? Who gets the money? Equity chop?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                  People play on ipoker especially for euro based sats, irish open irish winter festival etc.
                                                                  Also the ipo maybe the 20k added by Boyles be better off spent on fukin software.

Its still fishy with smaller fields not everyone wants to play 2000 runner fields and for 8 hours on stars.

Wonder what Boyles and paddypower reps have to say here there quick enough to shill there wares.
                                                                  If they were any use would have left ipoker many moons ago but to what network i dont know.
                                                                  Boyles sports betting site is a piece of shit too.
                                                                  Thats why they have turbos, hyper turbos,1000cap 500cap 360cap and down. Still plenty of fish on stars at the lower levels. Dont think id ever invest on a sunday grind on ipoker. Good for sats for live events though.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                    Is that Jayymo? Rank
                                                                    Jayminator

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                      What happened with the $200k then? Just cancelled? Who gets the money? Equity chop?
                                                                      Support were no help. I'm looking at the lobby and the stacks are still the same but there's no tables open. I'm not sure what to do tbh. Do I go to bed or stay up in case it restarts. I remember something similar happening before and it restarted late enough but I can't remember the details.

Anyone any experience with this before?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                        Support were no help. I'm looking at the lobby and the stacks are still the same but there's no tables open. I'm not sure what to do tbh. Do I go to bed or stay up in case it restarts. I remember something similar happening before and it restarted late enough but I can't remember the details.

ya, thats toast, go to bed, you'll get equity chop

Comment

vul Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

I was playing it too, but got KO'd... No sign of it in my lobby now though. Seems to have just disappeared.

Comment

I bubbled the IWF satty.... faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ipoker

Comment

wp lads. Sick ul for Jay tho

Comment

Who picked up tickets then
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Ul Jay. Pretty sick

Comment

the caffrey bros gonna do some damage .....was a good but sick rail for jay

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                        ya, thats toast, go to bed, you'll get equity chop
                                                                                        Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                        I was playing it too, but got KO'd... No sign of it in my lobby now though. Seems to have just disappeared.
                                                                                        I never checked my balance,. Got about €1.5k. Shipped the IWF package too, happy days.

Can't for the life of me think why I play on ipoker.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                          Is that Jayymo? Rank
                                                                                          No it was me

Comment

iPoker Must Die.

Comment

What a frustrating Sunday evening.

Is there anything to be gained from complaining in this instance?

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                                What a frustrating Sunday evening.

Is there anything to be gained from complaining in this instance?
                                                                                                Whilst it's not a restaurant you should at least complain and try to get your stake back!!!!!!!!

sorry.

Comment

Was it a meltdown due to 'traffic' do ye think? If it is/was then surely PP should run this sat at a lesser congested time

Comment

We sincerely apologise for the technical issues our players experienced yesterday. Please private message us your nickname and the name/number of the tournament/s affected and we will look into a resolution for you.
                                                                                                    Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                                    Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                                                                                      We sincerely apologise for the technical issues our players experienced yesterday. Please private message us your nickname and the name/number of the tournament/s affected and we will look into a resolution for you.
                                                                                                      Be happy to.
                                                                                                      Unfortunately the pm software keeps crashing.
                                                                                                      I've been on to support & they assure me
                                                                                                      they're not experiencing any issues.
                                                                                                      Perhaps I should try reloading the software
                                                                                                      ..... after contacting my ISP provider of course.

Comment

still crashing

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                          Be happy to.
                                                                                                          Unfortunately the pm software keeps crashing.
                                                                                                          I've been on to support & they assure me
                                                                                                          they're not experiencing any issues.
                                                                                                          Perhaps I should try reloading the software
                                                                                                          ..... after contacting my ISP provider of course.
                                                                                                          What is the tournament you are having trouble with this morning?

If you don't mind posting your nickname publicly, can you do that here?
                                                                                                          Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                                          Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by siucra1
                                                                                                            Rang support last night,told me their was issues with their end,waiting to here back from them,could not reconnect/blocked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got connected again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hate poker
                                                                                                            .

Comment

Originally posted by siucra1 View Post
                                                                                                              .
                                                                                                              Please PM us your nickname and the name of the tournament/s and we will look into this for you.
                                                                                                              Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                                              Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                                                                                                Please PM us your nickname and the name of the tournament/s and we will look into this for you.
                                                                                                                SENT

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  Who picked up tickets then
                                                                                                                  I picked up one too

Comment

I don't know why your lads in tech strategy are not looking at something to replace ipoker. Winamax.fr did it using adobe air 2 years ago. They moved from I think microgaming and their software crushes ipoker in every way. What a retarded company they are and I wouldnt trust any assurances they've made you. They have a history of being incompetent.
                                                                                                                    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Bring back Tribeca ! (we didn't know what we had until it was gone)

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                                                                                                        Bring back Tribeca ! (we didn't know what we had until it was gone)
                                                                                                                        afaik when ipoker bought the player base in 2007 they also bought the tribeca hardware/software and mothballed it.

I wonder what sort of money it would take to buy it back from them (or get the original developers of it on board to recreate it); it's surely something that powers/boyles/betfred and a few of the other skins could look into doing?

Comment

What Winamax have done puts iPoker to absolute shame. Winamax is the number 2 client now imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X