Call all in with Q/Q?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call all in with Q/Q?

I had average stack, in middle position. One limper before me. I have Q/Q and raise 3.5 BB. Everyone folds, BB pushes all in (has a stack slightly larger than mine). They haven't been playing overly loose.

I call, he has pocket Kings, and hits another King on the flop. Did I make the right call? Or are Queens a bit suspect to call an all in with, with someone who doesn't have a loose image?

Felt like I made the right move, but what do you guys think? Getting some serious beats lately, and I'm wondering if it's just really poor luck, or if I'm playing poorly.

Well I mean if the game is 1-2 and your playing 100k it may be suspect. If the game is 1-2 and your playing 50 then wp ul. You may aswell have asked how big is a piece of string!!

Do you understand why the question is to vague?
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

It was a $15 SnG we were playing.

Comment

he means how deep were u as in how many big blinds you had thats the important part of the
        question if you had 100+bbs then it gets tricky kinda but if you only had say 30bbs then this is
        a snap call as quick as you can click your mouse
        how many bbs
        info on player would help ,did he do this before?
        stage of sng near bubble?
        some situations you could fold qq but not many
        in general i aint folding

Comment

Blinds were 100, stack about 1600. So about 16 big blinds, it was early on in the SnG - only 2 players knocked out. Was expecting a quick double up. He had pushed all in a few minutes earlier, in what I suspected was just aggressive defending of his blind. That's pretty much why I had called him, as I thought he was doing the same here.

Comment

It's a call, simple as.

I'd explain in more but judging by your posts you know it's a call. You're running bad and it's hard not to focus on the results when that happens but this is a really standard spot and you were just unlucky to run into a bigger hand.

Comment

easy fold

save them for later

Comment

Working...
              X