No announcement yet.

Aintree 2017 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone will back the winner here and a very good chance of a winning NAP to boot.

Milke Hunt currently urinating all over the rest of us from his lofty perch
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Removing the winner from my original picks not my smartest play ever.

GAB ascendant. For now.

Comment

Three races in and no successful NAP

Comment

Fecking Cue Card, although think I'm technically winning the NAPs comp right now
          Profit before people.

Comment

GAB 700-ish clear. No intra-day tables today.

Doubt we see much action in the next although if Rashaan wins it, the level of smugness will hit all time highs.

Comment

GAB 1800
              Eoghan 1225
              Switcheroo 1150
              Nic 1081
              SatNav 1000
              Mike Hunt 963

Fireworks to follow.

nicnic notably smallballing his way up the ladder

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                GAB 1800
                Eoghan 1225
                Switcheroo 1150
                Nic 1081
                SatNav 1000
                Mike Hunt 963

Fireworks to follow.

nicnic notably smallballing his way up the ladder
                Is there an easy way of getting the list of who is on what Raoul?

Comment

For you, no.

For me, yes. Click of a mouse. But I'm in work and can't do it.

Anything specific you want to know?

Comment

For you, no.

For me, yes. Click of a mouse. But I'm in work and can't do it.

Anything specific you want to know?
                    Nah don't worry just nice to look at while the race is unfolding!

Loch Ba wins anyway.

Comment

Eat shit bitches!

(How you like dem apples rounders?)

Comment

Eat shit bitches!

Glad I didn't have the table now.

WP. Some Cunt.

Comment

Class starting to tell and the easy winner cantering away in front.

RD3 2400

The rest nowhere.

Game Over lads. I wouldn't bother logging on tomorrow.

Comment

back in the game!!

Comment

Thank God for NR's

Comment

No winning Nap, all goes on to tomorrow?

Comment

A bunch of irritating mosquitos now buzzing away in the background, albeit so far in the distance that they are causing The Glorious Leader no serious discomfort.

Jibzzz, KevIRL, shraaaaap and careca bagged that winner.

Still no winning NAP. I make Mellor currently the leader in this having had the longest-priced second.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                      No winning Nap, all goes on to tomorrow?
                                      Actually not.

If no winning NAP, then the €100 goes to the next best-performing NAP.

e.g. the one that came second at the longest price. And so forth. Or whatever I feel.like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Well done! And it only took you €200 staked on the race to win it

I mean, what else would you expect from a Frenchman?

STEWARDS ENQUIRY

Comment

I will it leave up to shraaaaap to explain his actions and propose a suitable remedy.

Comment

Comment

Although i think that actually saves you a hundred, as then only first bet counts; the winning one
                                              And the first one becomes his NAP too ha.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Eat shit bitches!

Lovely win, not tuned in here most of the day as occupied at work. Watch my NAP Scorpion Princess wipe that smile off your face in the last though. And if not more bullets tomorrow and youll be ruing the day.

Comment

There will be movement in the bumper, plenty of banditos taking aim.

Comment

Bohsman, rather ironically, touches off Oscar Rose in the last to go into a close second.

Tables to follow tonight.

Stewards Enquiry continues into the riding tactics employed by shraaaaap in the 6th.

Comment

I mean, what else would you expect from a Frenchman?

STEWARDS ENQUIRY
                                                        I will it leave up to shraaaaap to explain his actions and propose a suitable remedy.
                                                        please excuse ze frenchman. first time playing and I missed zat rule.

Although i think that actually saves you a hundred, as then only first bet counts; the winning one
                                                        zis is suitable remedy for me

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                        And the first one becomes his NAP too ha.
                                                        and zis

sank you sank you

Comment

...Go figure I do 6 win bets and 1 E/W, and E/W bet wins at much lower odds than it was this morning...At least it's extra bullets!!!... I reckon Shrap gets the nod in the Steward's enquiry for his bet...only because I'm on the way to get drunk and may forget to back tomorrow...

Comment

I had my nap on Beveur till the last minute knowing how bad we are. Jesus go with your gut.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                              please excuse ze frenchman. first time playing and I missed zat rule.

zis is suitable remedy for me

and zis

sank you sank you
                                                              It's like an episode of 'Allo 'Allo.

OK, first bet stands but so does the second seeing as it was your NAP. This costing you 100.

I reckon this is a benign and sagacious interpretation of the Rules.
                                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 06-04-17, 17:36.

Comment

Mellor wins today's NAPs competition in a photo finish with horatio, his 8\1 second placer just edging out a 15\2 shot.

He has €100 to punt on Grand National day.

Comment

Day 1 Leaderboard

It really was a day for the cream to rise to the top. Challengers, pretenders came and went but at the end of the day, one man dominated proceedings and stands alone at the summit. A performance of sheer class, pedigree and stamina.

Perennial contenders bohsman and luckforsome are thereabouts while flashy gelding GAB lurks on the premises. At the other end of things, last year's champ The Improver will be hoping to pull more 50\1 shots out of the bag while Sitch has no idea what to do when Tony Martin has no entries.

Comment

For future comps just add in the rule that first bet stands and balance of next up to the €100. Saves you scanning entries for mistakes.

Comment

Mellor wins today's NAPs competition in a photo finish with horatio, his 8\1 second placer just edging out a 15\2 shot.

Running as good as ever.

Comment

Story of the Day

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 07-04-17, 11:26.

Comment

Comment

Iv no laptop, unable to do on phone, after several attempts.
                                                                                  So would somebody fix this for me please and thanks

R1 dream Berry 100 w NAP
                                                                                  R5 seafood 100w
                                                                                  R6 ballymalin 25 EW.
                                                                                  R7 claimantakinforgin 100 W
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

ship ship

Now to kick it into gear on day too.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        Iv no laptop, unable to do on phone, after several attempts.
                                                                                        So would somebody fix this for me please and thanks
                                                                                        SatNav's Picks

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Last edited by shrapnel; 07-04-17, 06:42.

Comment

Can't get near excel today. Can someone fix it. Please

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                                                                    Can't get near excel today. Can someone fix it. Please

Thanks
                                                                                                    Doneski
                                                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 07-04-17, 09:23.

Comment

Thanks Mellor. Don't forget get me nap in the 1st. I know I'm a cheeky Fecker.

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apologies but in a hoop and need sleep befire meetings at 2pm.

€100 win on the 7 races on number 2 with a nap in the 1st. If some kind soul could table that, great. If not. Well.

Comment

Comment

Moving Day.

Comment

DICE'S Picks

Comment

My picks

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                                                                                        Thanks Mellor. Don't forget get me nap in the 1st. I know I'm a cheeky Fecker.

Cheers
                                                                                                                        MikeHunt Picks:
                                                                                                                        Updated for MikeHunt. Mellor prob not back with the time difference.

Comment

...Day 2, Moving day (Hopefully up not down)...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by luckforsome; 07-04-17, 11:54.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X