Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is PL quitting or is he too busy with exams to even care?

Comment

100 posts per page
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Typical of Lloyd. Cause all the trouble, be a co conspirator here, and not even be around for the opening ceremony.
        I'm great at rousing rabble. Not so good at actually doing productive things.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
          No idea. Up to him.

Comment

Well I haven't been able to access my account since the incident so this was all fairly well timed for me, I'd like to believe it was partly motivated by my absence but nobody wanted to say it. I was slash/ed on the other place...
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Congrats on the new board guys.Solidarity ftw hope it takes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                Congrats on the new board guys.Solidarity ftw hope it takes off.
                Icarus would be proud of our unionesque stand.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                  four seats just opened up, i'm running for mod!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                    four seats just opened up, i'm running for mod!
                    Power is power after all.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

This

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk[/ame]

Comment

I'm trying (and failing) to make sig images work.

Comment

Just throwing it out there if yous need some €€€€€ for the site if i can ship it to help out just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            Do you mind if I put you and the other mods on the spot Kev?

If it's not appropriate just say.

What do you feel is the difference between the mods/users and the opinions of the admins and the different approach and outlook that you mention?
                            That's a big question Danny!! Let me write something longer on the topic tomorrow.

Comment

Note to self. Stop using the same passwords on poker sites/accounts.
                              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

I'm trying (and failing) to make sig images work.
                                Working now.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                  Note to self. Stop using the same passwords on poker sites/accounts.
                                  Any luck with moneybookers tracking people down/getting the money back, Ian?
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Working now.
                                    Cool. So I did fix it. Yay.

Comment

Ship the tickets to United-Milan game!

Now to Becks a proper welcome home.

Comment

Cool. So I did fix it. Yay.
                                        New job direction maybe as a programmer?

Comment

New job direction maybe as a programmer?
                                          If only that wasn't technically my old job then it would be a plan.

Comment

If only that wasn't technically my old job then it would be a plan.
                                            Really? Why did i think you worked in a bank or something?

Comment

Anybody fancy a lets count to a million thread

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                Anybody fancy a lets count to a million thread

Yeah, and then we can gang up on ourselves and derail it. Solid plan IMO.
                                                Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Epic NFC championship.
                                                  Vikings blew it.

Comment

Shay Maria

Comment

Really? Why did i think you worked in a bank or something?
                                                      For a bank, not in a bank. I rarely do any coding though. Bits of pl/sql and bits of mainframe stuff, but I do bits of lots of things.

Comment

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGrQMD6Uqc"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGrQMD6Uqc[/ame]

Comment

For a bank, not in a bank. I rarely do any coding though. Bits of pl/sql and bits of mainframe stuff, but I do bits of lots of things.
                                                          Ah i see.

Comment

it wouldn't be bbv w/o...

Comment

Hi, was mainly a lurker over there but totally support what's happened with this place. Fair play. I might even post..

Comment

How ya boys fair play hope this is a success wont say to much derogatory things about the other place
                                                                but this place should be good.

Comment

Howdy.

I don't get why 100 posts per page is a big deal, i've never changed from 25 posts. Old school ftw.

Comment

Paid for by Me, Kev, Ste and Lloyd, owned by all.

Too cheesey?
                                                                    Fair fucks to ya. A great idea and no doubt will be a succes .

There'd be no shame in throwin a few cheeky adds and make a bitta cash imsgo (in my shameless greedy opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by zuppy View Post
                                                                      Hi, was mainly a lurker over there but totally support what's happened with this place. Fair play. I might even post..
                                                                      Nice one.

Hopefully more new people will post here... it's certainly open to everyone...
                                                                      Last edited by Ste05; 25-01-10, 09:23.

Comment

just noticed the tags. wtf!

Comment

Lads, good luck with this.

One question. Can you still get banned for improper grammar?

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Nothing to point too,

Comment

Just realised that, as of this Friday, I'll have been a member of Boards.ie for 7 years i.e. more than 33% of my life! That scares me for some reason!

Comment

Edit:
                                                                              Possibly NSFW:
                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-01-10, 09:51.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lads it's a work day. Try not to get me fired please.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'll try to put NSFW tags around all Phil Babb's in future Andy.

Comment

ffs relax with the wimmin.
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

GL with this lads, hope it takes off and please no mention of the BBV curse bulls***, it has surely run its course.

Comment

Get back to work, stop browsing internet forums you lazy cunts

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                          Get back to work, stop browsing internet forums you lazy cunts
                                                                                          Get a job and stop browsing the forums you hippy.

Comment

Immense tennis the last few days. Never seen so many matches go down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by zuppy View Post
                                                                                              Oh good, another "zu.." username!
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                Get a job and stop browsing the forums you hippy.
                                                                                                I'm rich, no need to work

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                  Thought exactly the same when I saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                    I'm rich, no need to work

Someone get the video out

Comment

How do I get an image into my sig? Been trying but I think i broke it
                                                                                                      Last edited by TommyGunne; 25-01-10, 10:10.
                                                                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                        nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                          How do I get an image into my sig? Been trying but I think i broke it
                                                                                                          Ahhhhhhh

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

So I was rewatching a couple of episodes of Freaks and Geeks last night when I wondered what other stuff Tom Wilson, who played Biff in Back to the Future and the gym coach in F & G, has been in. A quick google and I discovered this little gem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y[/ame]
                                                                                                              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Any chance of links to the rest of the forum at the bottom of pages like at the top of the page?

eg Irish Poker Boards > General Poker

Comment

I think im gonna like it here, gg everyone (wow and fuckers is not a barred word)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                    lads ffs easy on the fckin pics - how do you expect anybody to be in here if you keep that shite up. so fckin wat a pic of a bird - you would swear we had never seen one
                                                                                                                    I had not seen pics of any of those birds actually.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tommy - you a fan of Diamond Harry for the RSA chase?
                                                                                                                        Yes. Not at current prices, but I'm in already.

Comment

lads ffs easy on the fckin pics - how do you expect anybody to be in here if you keep that shite up. so fckin wat a pic of a bird - you would swear we had never seen one

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X