NFL fantasy 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL fantasy 2013

I see a lot of eager chappies in the 2012 thread. So lets get it on. €20 per person, money split 75/25 between first and second. I'll let you know where to send the money shortly.

Interest list so far,

gocall01
    ghostface
    brady23
    AKDonk
    Juan Pablo
    Fonkey
    eamonhonda
    mcnugget
    eagle eye

we can take up to five more, last years players are first up.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

The great Iago is going to look after the money again this year.

PP Shop account is golly6

Paypal email is gareth dot dempsey at gmail dot com

Bank Transfer (PM for details)
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

In. Will ship over the weekend.

Comment

Money shipped to Iago

Comment

If anyone wants a match bet for the season drop me a pm

Comment

Payment received from Juan Pablo & Lurker23
            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Shit must sort this. If anyone can do one of the methods for me and I'll ship to them on stars or tilt. If not I'll manage one of above
              airport, lol

Comment

In please. Will bank transfer tomorrow if still space.

Comment

€20 sent via paypal just now.

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                    €20 sent via paypal just now.
                    Monies received

Comment

Only seen this now. Have PMed for bank details and will transfer tomorrow.

Any chance of setting up a draft date. Assume the last week this month is best with the opening night being Thursday 5th.

Missed the draft the last time I was in this and a date should probably be locked down as early as possible.

Comment

Monies received from ghostface

Comment

If there's room I could be interested in throwing in some dead money, is there any good beginners guides or anything out there?

Comment

Same as bohsman would be dry interested if there is room, proved the draft isn't this week.
                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

When is the draft going to be set for this?
                              There was a poll setup to pick out the best time for people last year, can this be done again?

Now that the premiership is up and running this draft thing is wrecking my head.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                If there's room I could be interested in throwing in some dead money, is there any good beginners guides or anything out there?
                                Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                Same as bohsman would be dry interested if there is room, proved the draft isn't this week.
                                Bit of a beginners guide here http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/fantasy101 altho not sure how good it is.

My advice would be to log in and do a couple of mock drafts, they are running all the time http://fantasy.nfl.com/draftcenter?leagueId=72933 there is usually good rankings charts provided by the NFL along with projected numbers for each player for the year. It will help a lot if you have a decent knowledge of a lot of the bigger players too and if you think you have spotted some players that could have a big year that others haven't

Draft date, how bout the 2nd/3rd Sept (Mon/Tues) with the games starting that week? Don't mind the Thurs before 1st game either
                                Last edited by ghostface; 20-08-13, 17:09.

Comment

Mon/Tues suits me too.

@Iago. can you pm me Bank details so I can transfer, or can someone send on PP for me and I will send pokerstars.

Comment

Pick your preferred times and dates here. Whichever is the most popular is when we will go with.

Comment

You are first reserve. If we have all ten from last year then we need one more to add you, if anybody from last year doesn't come back then you are in.

Comment

How are we getting on here?
                                        Need to get our act in gear for the draft, time's a wasting...

Comment

Any room for me EE?

Not sure how i missed this despite looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                            Any room for me EE?

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                            You are first reserve. If we have all ten from last year then we need one more to add you, if anybody from last year doesn't come back then you are in.
                                            I think you are alright.

Didn't see the poll til this morn, marked tues to thurs down as available. Prob next Sun night too if needs be

Comment

Any room for me EE?

Yeah man, you are back in this year. Hopefully we can get one more and then Bohsman is in.

Comment

So far it looks like Wednesday at 10pm is the preferred option. Can everybody please get their votes in.

Comment

Yeah man, you are back in this year. Hopefully we can get one more and then Bohsman is in.
                                                  I'll give it a shot for an interest in the season - if there is still room?

Comment

Just as a heads up I believe I only have payments from 4 players so far

Juan Pablo
                                                    Lurker23
                                                    gocal01
                                                    ghostface

If anyone else believes they've paid can you drop me a note.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                      I'll give it a shot for an interest in the season - if there is still room?
                                                      Great, yourself and Bohsman are in. Pm me an email address and I'll add you both.

Comment

Shit, am I too late this year?? Let me know and if i can ill lodge the money, cheers..
                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

You weren't in it last year Jack and it looks like we are full up this year now. Sorry about that.

Comment

No bother... if there's any late withdrawls or anything like that sure let us know..
                                                            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                              Just as a heads up I believe I only have payments from 4 players so far

Juan Pablo
                                                              Lurker23
                                                              gocal01
                                                              ghostface

If anyone else believes they've paid can you drop me a note.
                                                              Payment received from

AKdonk
                                                              eagle eye

Comment

So the draft be tonight at 10? is there a code to join the league or does it still need to be set up?

Comment

Money sent to Iago on Paypal.

Are we drafting tonight?
                                                                  Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 28-08-13, 13:32.

Comment

Are we drafting tonight?
                                                                    Monies received, thanks.

Comment

Are we drafting tonight?
                                                                      It depends on two things. Having at least ten paid up and getting an email address from bohsman.

Comment

email address sent. How long does a draft take? Am in work so wont be able to get funds sent today.

Comment

This is the current list of those paid up. If we get ten then we can go ahead because I can kick out two people before the season starts if they haven't paid up by then. So we need three more to pay up before 7pm and I can set up the draft.

Juan Pablo
                                                                          Lurker23
                                                                          gocal01
                                                                          ghostface
                                                                          AKdonk
                                                                          eagle eye
                                                                          Silver-Tiger(tbc)

Comment

email address sent. How long does a draft take? Am in work so wont be able to get funds sent today.
                                                                            About 90 minutes

Comment

#39
                                                                              Working until 9 but can ship then and draft tonight

Comment

#40
                                                                                You weren't in it last year Jack and it looks like we are full up this year now. Sorry about that.
                                                                                not sure if you are including me as i played last year, if you are then Jack can take my place this year.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Sent now

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                    Sent now
                                                                                    monies received, thanks.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      I see a lot of eager chappies in the 2012 thread. So lets get it on. €20 per person, money split 75/25 between first and second. I'll let you know where to send the money shortly.

Interest list so far,

gocall01
                                                                                      brady23
                                                                                      AKDonk
                                                                                      Fonkey
                                                                                      eamonhonda
                                                                                      mcnugget

we can take up to five more, last years players are first up.
                                                                                      Ok so one of these was not in last year. We got to find out who now so I can send him an email.

Always last minute hitches with this thing. I got to get better at my organisation of it.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        brady23 should be lurker23?

Comment

#45
                                                                                          i was not in last year. PM sent with email address.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Ok Akdonk has an invite so I set the draft for 10 pm tonight. It was the most popular selection by people so we will go with that.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              I was in last year.
                                                                                              How do we know which draft position (1 to 12) we have?

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                                                                I was in last year.
                                                                                                How do we know which draft position (1 to 12) we have?
                                                                                                Its randomised before it begins as far as I know. The site does it, not me.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Nice fast draft please, over and done with in 30 mins would be awesome.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Shipped to Iago via Paypal

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Ready to go

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                        Shipped to Iago via Paypal
                                                                                                        monies received, thanks.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          10th to pick, meh

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Lucky I checked this 5th meh. glgl

Vick will prob drop to 5 so its all good

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              I randomised the players for the divisions and set them up so that we have three rounds of playoffs which are the wildcard round, divisional round and championship. Six of the 12 teams will make the playoffs.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                A great mix of youth and experience. My year

Aaron Rodgers QB

C.J. Spiller RB
                                                                                                                Reggie Bush RB
                                                                                                                Giovani Bernard RB
                                                                                                                Isaiah Pead RB

Steve Smith WR
                                                                                                                Anquan Boldin WR
                                                                                                                T.Y. Hilton WR
                                                                                                                Greg Little WR
                                                                                                                Golden Tate WR

Ed Dickson TE

Matt Prater K
                                                                                                                Mason Crosby K

Houston Texans DEF
                                                                                                                San Diego Chargers DEF

I got 2 kickers??? must have been a misclick
                                                                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 28-08-13, 22:01.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Pretty happy with that.

QB
                                                                                                                  T. Brady
                                                                                                                  P. Rivers
                                                                                                                  RB
                                                                                                                  D. McFadden
                                                                                                                  E. Lacy
                                                                                                                  M. Ball
                                                                                                                  R. Mathews
                                                                                                                  WR
                                                                                                                  A. Green
                                                                                                                  M. Williams
                                                                                                                  M. Floyd
                                                                                                                  K. Thompkins
                                                                                                                  A. Dobson
                                                                                                                  TE
                                                                                                                  J. Graham
                                                                                                                  T. Eifert
                                                                                                                  K
                                                                                                                  J. Scobee
                                                                                                                  DEF
                                                                                                                  STL Rams

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Missed the draft. One of my favourite nights of the year.

Actual FML.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Happy with my lot:

QB
                                                                                                                      Tony Romo
                                                                                                                      Carson Palmer
                                                                                                                      Decided on Romo a long while back so happy to get him so late.
                                                                                                                      Also ok with Palmer, the Arizona offence should be way better this year.

RB
                                                                                                                      Doug Martin
                                                                                                                      Frank Gore
                                                                                                                      DeAngelo Williams
                                                                                                                      LeVeon Bell
                                                                                                                      Happy with Martin and Gore as starters, Williams is a good backup and if Bell recovers from injury then there are points to be had.

WR
                                                                                                                      Dez Bryant
                                                                                                                      Danny Amendola
                                                                                                                      Jordy Nelson
                                                                                                                      Emmanuel Sanders
                                                                                                                      DeAndre Hopkins
                                                                                                                      Very happy with the starting 3, the backups are ok, just.

TE
                                                                                                                      Jermichael Finley
                                                                                                                      Martellus Bennett
                                                                                                                      Happy with Finley at the round I got him at, with a nice backup.

K
                                                                                                                      Randy Bullock
                                                                                                                      I know little about kickers but have heard good things about this guy and what a name!

DEF
                                                                                                                      Arizona Cardinals
                                                                                                                      Happy but who knows.

There are a few good team rosters in play, looking forward to it!!!
                                                                                                                      Last edited by gocall01; 28-08-13, 22:24. Reason: spelling

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Reasonably happy

QB:
                                                                                                                        Russell Wilson
                                                                                                                        Mike Vick
                                                                                                                        straight choice between rg3 and Wilson just decided against rg due to injury concerns. Think Vick could put up big numbers in a lot of games this year and plan to use him a lot

RB
                                                                                                                        Alfred Morris
                                                                                                                        D Wilson
                                                                                                                        A Brown
                                                                                                                        Mendenhall
                                                                                                                        B Pierce
                                                                                                                        Hmm not great but picking at 10 missed out on the elite RBs. At least I have the Giants covered and think Pierce has a lot of upside (think Rice will struggle this yr)

RB
                                                                                                                        B Marshall
                                                                                                                        R Wayne
                                                                                                                        W Welker
                                                                                                                        M Sanu
                                                                                                                        Short on cover, really like the 4 of them though so happy enough

TE
                                                                                                                        Owen Daniels
                                                                                                                        B Myers
                                                                                                                        OK, if Daniels matches last year's numbers I'll be happy enough

Def / K
                                                                                                                        Who cares

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X