• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    OK I'll be first up. Footie double for tomorrow

Italy to beat Ireland @ 4/5
    South Korea to beat Ghana @ 10/11

€20 double returns ~ €70
    ***BET PLACED***
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

€10 on close to the edge 8.30 pon
      €10 double ^^^^ & indian valley 8.15 windsor

Comment

Although these postseason friendlies are dangerous for gambling, Russia to beat Cameroon at 1/1 at home is too good a price so I'm putting my €20 on that.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
          ***BET PLACED***

In general don't bank on these bets being placed. I'm gonna need way more notice (24 hours min) for any bets most of the time.

Going offline for a few hours now. Will be back later.

Comment

I've PMed the account details to Flushdraw so he can put on bets if I'm not available or whatever.

Comment

2nd and 3rd

Comment

Proper degen stuff, blast the money on a random double 20 minutes after it opens

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                  Proper degen stuff, blast the money on a random double 20 minutes after it opens
                  u know how it is

Comment

I have a 5 match UFC bet i'm looking at, I'll have another look around, but prob go with that (its saturday)

Comment

Dont think I have anything until this weekend - dont want to be forcing bets just for the sake of it

Comment

Lads Ill prob leave it this time. My comp at home is fucked and after waiting 20 mins for it to load up last night I just switched it off! Good luck with the bets.

Comment

Actually have you a boyles account I can lodge to from the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                            Actually have you a boyles account I can lodge to from the shop?
                            Yeah I do, but the account is UK based and in £STG so I don't know if you'll be able to deposit to it with Euros from Ireland. You could certainly try. The username is the same as mine here.

I also have a PP account which is also "AndyFB", that's registered in Ireland so it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              Yeah I do, but the account is UK based and in £STG so I don't know if you'll be able to deposit to it with Euros from Ireland. You could certainly try. The username is the same as mine here.

I also have a PP account which is also "AndyFB", that's registered in Ireland so it should work.
                              Afaik he can just walk into any paddy's shop and quote that name and just lodge over the counter too. All they'll ask him is your name IRL

Comment

South Korea beat Ghana, first part of Flushdraws bet is up

Comment

Was going to take Japan against the Czechs aswel, but glad i stayed away from the mug bet on my first attempt!

Comment

Woohoo! we're not gonna go busto on the first round!

Comment

Woohoo! we're not gonna go busto on the first round!
                                      Only halfway there on my bet. Ireland will probably pull one out of the bag for change to beat Italy!

Comment

This closed then? Had a look yesterday evening (bit late in the day when my head was back to normal) and looked like it had gone ahead and I'd disappeared from any lists (list of people Andy would PM as they hadn't followed on from initial interest).

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                        can ship on boyles/ppp on Monday if someone can ship to Andy for me on stars or FTP. PM me an account and email for t/f. cheers.
                                        Ill do it, out of the house atm but ill do it before monday
                                        El Hurricano said he'd ship for me on Fri before I went off for the weekend but that didn't happen. I can ship to him on boyles this evening and then onwards whatever way he's been doing it.

If I'm too late that's cool tho, am in the other syndicate so won't push it too much.

Comment

I suggest we let Ronan in as it was a fuck up on my part. Memory ain't what it used to be

Comment

That's fine by me, Nuck. Ship the sherbert over and I'll add you to the list. Anyone else who wants to get in now should speak up too, I don't see any reason to exclude anyone at this stage.

Comment

Andy Ill lodge in a PP later. Whats your name IRL?

Comment

Andy Ill lodge in a PP later. Whats your name IRL?
                                                Sent you a PM.

Comment

That's fine by me, Nuck. Ship the sherbert over and I'll add you to the list. Anyone else who wants to get in now should speak up too, I don't see any reason to exclude anyone at this stage.
                                                  Defo nobody in after tonight imo. There's been a couple of bets on and there'l be a few more on their way. Nuck and Eoghan, close the door after you!

Comment

Im goin into town later so i could put it in paddypower or boylesports later this evening too if that suits?

Comment

Hi,
                                                      This is Derry o Sullivan here (son of connie147!). Long time lurker on the site.
                                                      Connie was telling me about the betting syndicate, and Id love to be involved if there is room.

Derry
                                                      Last edited by supergooners; 07-06-11, 17:12.

Comment

Tony, thanks for sorting that out for me. I just sent you €20 on Irish eyes to square that up.

BTW, is there a deadline to have out 1st bet?
                                                        Must we give Andy 24 hours notice in order to give him time to place thre bet?
                                                        Must the €20 all go on the one bet?

Connie

Comment

Any objections to Wildcard and Supergooners joining?

Comment

Well, I cant really object, can I?
                                                            Derrys sound, I dont know who wildcard is, but I guess if he's willing to send in his monies and if we are not overloaded, then fine by me. Deadline tonite?

Connie

Comment

imo if connies son changes his name to liverpoolscool he can get in

Comment

am i still able to get in on this, wasn't near a computer this weekend, can ship in the next couple of hours
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Defo nobody in after tonight imo. There's been a couple of bets on and there'l be a few more on their way. Nuck and Eoghan, close the door after you!
                                                                  Fail

Originally posted by supergooners View Post
                                                                  Hi,
                                                                  This is Derry o Sullivan here (son of connie147!). Long time lurker on the site.
                                                                  Connie was telling me about the betting syndicate, and Id love to be involved if there is room.

Derry
                                                                  Originally posted by wildcard
                                                                  I will join if you are still taking new members and can accept funds on powers.
                                                                  Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                  Tony, thanks for sorting that out for me. I just sent you €20 on Irish eyes to square that up.

Connie
                                                                  Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                  am i still able to get in on this, wasn't near a computer this weekend, can ship in the next couple of hours

Comment

I guess after tonight people can always buy in at round 2 for €20 minimum or whatever the value of each share is at that point.

Comment

i think i had my name 1st down for this but if ya snooze ya lose, you can count me out for round 2 etc, thanks anyway gl with this

Comment

So can i ship on boyles now ... or is that me out?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                          Fail
                                                                          Im failing to understand this post.
                                                                          Why is my post quoted by you?

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                                            Im goin into town later so i could put it in paddypower or boylesports later this evening too if that suits?
                                                                            Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                                            So can i ship on boyles now ... or is that me out?
                                                                            i think i had my name 1st down for this but if ya snooze ya lose, you can count me out for round 2 etc, thanks anyway gl with this
                                                                            I think once funds are shipped tonight it's fine for healways and Insano as they had their names on the original list

Originally posted by supergooners View Post
                                                                            Hi,

Derry
                                                                            I'm fine letting Derry in aswel because he obv comes highly recommended through Connie I wouldn't take any other new members tho tbh

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Connie
                                                                            Cheers Connie

I think it's in our best interests to give Andy 24 hours notice, but i'm sure once he's on he'll be able to sort it out should a bit give less notice. I think we will put a deadline on it because we don't want to be waiting forever for people. I think the other thread goes from 2 weeks - 1 month.

You can split the €20 and any subsequent amounts if you wish

Comment

Can i ship to you on boyles online? i just need an email address if ur ok with pm'ing it to me?

Comment

Shipped to Andy on Stars for Nuck

Comment

Derry only posted about joining after I told him that new members might be taken in up until tonight.
                                                                                  No big deal if he doesnt get in. I guess just a definate decision. Im sure there will be another one crop up in the next couple of months anyway.

Connie

Comment

If we are still taking people, if anyone wants to ship to me on boyles, ill ship to andy on stars.

Pm me

Comment

Shipped for insanodude

shipped light the 1st time i think so sent more the second time Andy

Comment

Only halfway there on my bet. Ireland will probably pull one out of the bag for change to beat Italy!

Comment

f me cant do it when it counts

Comment

OK, NuckChorris, SuperGoonars and InsanoDude are in.

Comment

Updated list:

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                                                              2. The Hurricane
                                                                                              3. Luckforsome
                                                                                              4. Eagle Eye
                                                                                              5. Shano_88
                                                                                              6. Flushdraw
                                                                                              7. Connie147
                                                                                              8. Donk Magnet
                                                                                              9. Keane
                                                                                              10. Mellor
                                                                                              11. Bubbleking
                                                                                              12. NuckChorris
                                                                                              13. SuperGoonars
                                                                                              14. InsanoDude

Comment

ah thought it was full up, going down to get ukash now

Comment

heyyy I still wanna do this,just didn't get to deposit yet..

I'll deposit to your pp account tomorrow AndyFB!

was busy all day today

Comment

shipped on stars there

Comment

15. healwayscallsmedonkey
                                                                                                      16. DJKendo - payment pending

Comment

When do 1st round bets have to be placed by?

Connie

Comment

No deadline atm Connie. Lets see how we go for now.

Russia drew btw so my bet was a loser.

Comment

There's no real deadline, as its not a good idea to force it.
                                                                                                            But I'm sure everyone could find something to punt over the weekend, and then review to see where we are at that stage

Comment

No deadline atm Connie. Lets see how we go for now.

Russia drew btw so my bet was a loser.
                                                                                                              What was your bet?

Comment

Although these postseason friendlies are dangerous for gambling, Russia to beat Cameroon at 1/1 at home is too good a price so I'm putting my €20 on that.
                                                                                                                What was your bet?
                                                                                                                .

Comment

.
                                                                                                                  Cheers Richie, missed that somehow!

Comment

I didnt get to a bookies last night. Alot of bets done now so I will wait for round 2. GL all

Comment

I didnt get to a bookies last night. Alot of losing bets done now so I will wait for round 2 when it's cheaper. GL all
                                                                                                                      FYP

Comment

I didnt get to a bookies last night. Alot of bets done now so I will wait for round 2. GL all
                                                                                                                        would you have got to a bookies if the bets won?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                          would you have got to a bookies if the bets won?
                                                                                                                          Dont even think about going down that road with me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X