Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Welcome IPB's new Admin

Hi All

We have asked Danny (tylerdurden94) to join Dom, Lloyd and myself on the Admin team of IPB and we are delighted to say that he's accepted. To be honest its a long overdue honour, but better late than never!

Danny has single handedly done more to promote IrishPokerBoards than anyone else and in fact many would already regard him as the face of the site due to his brilliant work reporting and updating at poker festivals up and down the land and beyond.

We've felt in need of an extra pair of hands in the Admin engine room for a while now as real life stuff (and laziness) often gets in the way of us promoting the site more and doing some of the more lofty aims we have for the place. Danny seemed the natural choice and the fact that he's already been helping out a lot with the modding means we hope it will be all relatively seamless

Dom is in the process of giving him his shiny Admin stars but we hope you will join us all in welcoming him on board.

Dom, Lloyd, Kev

geoff shreeves has just been spotted at CHDs house.
    airport, lol

Comment

Congrats Dr. Maxwell
      They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
      Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        geoff shreeves has just been spotted at CHDs house.
        fuck you Honda! spat tea all over the lappy screen reading that

Comment

Vacancy in the 'normal' mod ranks then?

I nominate Chadley.

Comment

You're some thanks whore Kev

WP Danny.

Comment

congrats Danny

Comment

Finally might be able to get rid of that Kev chap now.

Comment

Congrats dan well over due top man.

Comment

Feels good to be handed the keys to the castle, absolutely chuffed the lads considered me for it to be honest, joked with Dom a few times over something like this and recently posted that I was going to run a coup d'état. First time they asked me to be a mod I took my time over the decision as I felt it was something huge but was ultimately glad in taking it on, when this one popped up it was an instant yes.

When reading through it I thought to myself that is great happy days will be able to help out around the site more but the lads really went above and beyond what they had to do and have offered me a stake in the site, huge gigantic deal in my opinion as when the 4 lads decided to break away from the old place & took it upon themselves to create IPB it was a big task and has turned into a huge success for them & along the way they/us have created a pretty cool place in a small corner of the interwebs. So to be offered this I'm truly honoured they would think of even doing something like that, thank you lads.

Have done what I can to help promote IPB and chuffed in what we have achieved with the live updates section, I sometimes look back to when I first started doing them and look to where I am now being a aspiring photographer who would of thunk things could turn out this way, fingers crossed for the future. Cheers for the kind words in your opening Kev, appreciated.

No doubt I've forgotten to say something or mention some tid bit and once posted I will probably want to add in a little bit more, for now though I will cheers one & all, to be hit with this out of the blue was a nice surprise.

- Danny
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I always thought you were one of the "bosses" all along , never knew there was admins and mods lol

Anyway Danny Congrats , Dont go getting too friendly with the Banhammer like Lloyed and Kev
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        I always thought you were one of the "bosses" all along , never knew there was admins and mods lol

Anyway Danny Congrats , Dont go getting too friendly with the Banhammer like Lloyed and Kev
                        Couple people have said that to me but nope always just a moderator, now I have the keys to the castle I can't be banned can get away with murder

You're safe for now SatNav...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Couple people have said that to me but nope always just a moderator, now I have the keys to the castle I can't be banned can get away with murder

You're safe for now SatNav...
                          Congrats Danny. On behalf of Vampire (lite), I'd like to welcome you and also to ask about your position on horse puns?
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Congrats Danny wp, you in Clane the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                              He better be I need a new FB profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                He better be I need a new FB profile pic
                                See you there Dave.

Comment

TBF he is ahead of me. WP Danny, right decision.

Now I know I am next.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

MSN even i knew that there was first
                                    1. admin
                                    2. mods
                                    3 cork people
                                    4 rest of ye lot

congrats danny

Comment

Well done Danny, i always thought you were the IPB man anyway!!!
                                      You know the guy who checks and reads everyone's private messages and knows everyones passwords.

Haha. Nice1

Comment

Well deserved. Always on hand to help someone which says enough about the man. Congrats

Now see if you can sort out my thanks button

Comment

Jumped up tin cop.
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Well played lads. No one more deserving.
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Feels good to be handed the keys to the castle, absolutely chuffed the lads considered me for it to be honest, joked with Dom a few times over something like this and recently posted that I was going to run a coup d'état. First time they asked me to be a mod I took my time over the decision as I felt it was something huge but was ultimately glad in taking it on, when this one popped up it was an instant yes.

When reading through it I thought to myself that is great happy days will be able to help out around the site more but the lads really went above and beyond what they had to do and have offered me a stake in the site, huge gigantic deal in my opinion as when the 4 lads decided to break away from the old place & took it upon themselves to create IPB it was a big task and has turned into a huge success for them & along the way they/us have created a pretty cool place in a small corner of the interwebs. So to be offered this I'm truly honoured they would think of even doing something like that, thank you lads.

Have done what I can to help promote IPB and chuffed in what we have achieved with the live updates section, I sometimes look back to when I first started doing them and look to where I am now being a aspiring photographer who would of thunk things could turn out this way, fingers crossed for the future. Cheers for the kind words in your opening Kev, appreciated.

No doubt I've forgotten to say something or mention some tid bit and once posted I will probably want to add in a little bit more, for now though I will cheers one & all, to be hit with this out of the blue was a nice surprise.

- Danny
                                              Nice 1 danny........you old ass/licker

Comment

and have offered me a stake in the site,
                                                Sell,sell,sell.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                  Jumped up tin cop.
                                                  Lol I came in to post this. Wp Danny

Comment

Always thought Danny was the main man, so obviously this is a deserved title. And since I thought he was the main man, I never gave you 3 lads any credit. Fair play to the lot of you's lads, great website to be fair.

Comment

gratz manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                        Congrats Danny. On behalf of Vampire (lite), I'd like to welcome you and also to ask about your position on horse puns?
                                                        Puns are a no no, you are the number 1 culprit got so bad you went on the ignore list

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                        Cheers Gordon, doubtful.

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                        Well played lads. No one more deserving.
                                                        Cheers Olly. Obviously going to need a new suit, any tips?

Comment

Congrats Danny!

But I take great umbridge to the below, puns are awesome, have you not seen the FB group I am part of?

Puns are a no no?

Comment

Congratulations Danny.

Have you taken part in this yet?

Rumour has it the lads are all for this type of caper at IPB Board meetings.

To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Congrats Danny, wp!

Out of interest, what events do you think u will be blogging over the next couple of months? Quite a few interesting competitions coming up eg. IPPF, ACOP, Eur Deapstack, uk/ire cork, super, etc...
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                Congrats Danny, wp!

Out of interest, what events do you think u will be blogging over the next couple of months? Quite a few interesting competitions coming up eg. IPPF, ACOP, Eur Deapstack, uk/ire cork, super, etc...
                                                                As part of Danny's new duties he won't have time for any of this blogging or photography lark.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Finally might be able to get rid of that Kev chap now.
                                                                  he's owed a banning
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

As part of Danny's new duties he won't have time for any of this blogging or photography lark.
                                                                    Noooooooooo!!

Mommy make the bad man stop saying mean things

Next you be saying there's no such thing as a poker angel...
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Congrats Danny, well deserved. The coup starts now
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Congrats Danny. Well deserved.

Comment

Congrats Danny! Well deserved, don't let the other three bully you now!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            Vacancy in the 'normal' mod ranks then?

I nominate Chadley.
                                                                            Nah, we need a woman to keep the men in order!

Congrats on the promotion Danny. Well deserved

And that Kev fellow def needs a 24hr ban

Comment

#39
                                                                              Good work Danny, and good decision lads. I wish you continued and further success.
                                                                              @OwenRua on Twitter.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                Congrats Danny!

But I take great umbridge to the below, puns are awesome, have you not seen the FB group I am part of?
                                                                                Cheers Brian.

The occasional one is ok and a stretch at that but the continued and repetitiveness when there is a barrage is horrible, can't scroll quick enough past them.

P.S not seen that group/never want to see that group.

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                Congratulations Danny.

Have you taken part in this yet?

Rumour has it the lads are all for this type of caper at IPB Board meetings.
                                                                                Heard it's a bit like Scientology.

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                Congrats Danny, wp!

Cheers, will be at ACOP/Deepstack/UKIPT Cork/Irish Open that's all off the top of my head at the moment, IPB blogging for UKIPT the rest I will be blogging for D4 Events/PaddyPowerPoker

Can finally put my camera equipment on the expense account.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                Congrats Danny, well deserved. The coup starts now
                                                                                You know it.

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                Congrats Danny! Well deserved, don't let the other three bully you now!
                                                                                Rule with an iron fist.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  well done Danny, The hard work paid off. Now to dominate the world

good luck

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Who the fcuk is Lloyd???

Well played Danny

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                      Who the fcuk is Lloyd???

Well played Danny
                                                                                      You would want to watch what you say about Lloyd some people say he is a serial killer...

Comment

#44
                                                                                        You would want to watch what you say about Lloyd some people say he is a serial banner...
                                                                                        fyp
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                          Who the fcuk is Lloyd???
                                                                                          A prophet of doom on the Liverpool boards.ie

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Could type a lot of nice words, but I'd be simply trying to impart that Danny is a solid lad with boundless passion for the site. Delighted he accepted the offer to get involved on an owner level.

Hard to believe, but the place has been here for three years now. It's ticking along nicely and settled into a decent groove, but we could definitely do with a fresh eye on things and an injection of enthusiasm.

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                            Jumped up tin cop.
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Grats Danny!!

A great Ambassador not just for IPB but for the Irish poker community at large. Well deserved.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                grats danny

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Fuck me that acceptance speech was longer than Halle Berry's Oscar debacle!

Congrats man.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by MikePattonHead View Post
                                                                                                    Fuck me that acceptance speech was longer than Halle Berry's Oscar debacle!

Congrats man.
                                                                                                    Thank god it wasn't a Jodie Foster one

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                    X