Poker tracker software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker tracker software

Any suggestions for poker tracker software? I play in the micro stakes Poker stars SNG MTT tournaments.

I know jack sh1t about using that type of thing. Free preferably!
    Last edited by Kiplesworth; 15-01-13, 21:36.

Holdem manager 2 gives you a 30 day free trial and the small stakes version is 59.99, this is what i use.

pokertracker gives you a 60 day free trial afaik and is more expensive than hm2 i would suggest you try both of them out and purchase which ever one you prefer.

it is defo money well spent imo
    “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Also if you multitable sngs table ninja is a must imo,I grind the 180 man sngs on stars so pm if have any other q,

Comment

Originally posted by shanno66 View Post
        Holdem manager 2 gives you a 30 day free trial and the small stakes version is 59.99, this is what i use.

pokertracker gives you a 60 day free trial afaik and is more expensive than hm2 i would suggest you try both of them out and purchase which ever one you prefer.

it is defo money well spent imo
        Cheers. I've been dicking around for too long on the sit and goes. Play every evening. If i'm giving it time i may as well do it right.

Thanks a million! I'll have a look at the table ninja thing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiplesworth View Post
          Cheers. I've been dicking around for too long on the sit and goes. Play every evening. If i'm giving it time i may as well do it right.

Thanks a million! I'll have a look at the table ninja thing as well.
          No problem,yeah the sngs on stars are a great way to build a bankroll,if youre going to give them a real shot i would suggest downloading universal replayer,It is a tool for looking over your hand historys and thats the key to improving really.This is also free download

Pokerstove is a free to download software for evaluating ranges,it will also really help you improve.

GL at the tables

Comment

Originally posted by shanno66 View Post
            Also if you multitable sngs table ninja is a must imo,I grind the 180 man sngs on stars so pm if have any other q,
            Was recently looking at Tableninja too, how many tables would you want to be playing at a time to justify getting the proper use out of this software.

How many tables do you do at a time?

ATM I run between 4 and 6 tables, that's all my little brain can handle at the moment, haha, but there all between 1 and 3 table/turbo games, so it's not uncommon to be heads up or on the bubble at a few games at a time.

I have no other software, but plan on getting PT in the very near future

Comment

Originally posted by MiniE14 View Post
              Was recently looking at Tableninja too, how many tables would you want to be playing at a time to justify getting the proper use out of this software.

How many tables do you do at a time?

ATM I run between 4 and 6 tables, that's all my little brain can handle at the moment, haha, but there all between 1 and 3 table/turbo games, so it's not uncommon to be heads up or on the bubble at a few games at a time.

I have no other software, but plan on getting PT in the very near future
              I play 12-15 tables most of the time,tbh i dont think it would be much help for 4-6 tabling.i would say anything over 10 tables and it will make you life a lot easier imo

Comment

Working...
              X