Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
    Two more bets for the day then.

Peregine Run 3pm Warick. 10/3

Kristal Hart 3.40pm Lingfiled. 11/2
    N1
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ball D' Arc the only bet for me today. Probably would have won the last day but was impeded at the last in Leopardstown LTO
      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
        Ball D' Arc the only bet for me today. Probably would have won the last day but was impeded at the last in Leopardstown LTO
        I'd be inclined to agree, Mengli Khan should be a decent bet as well for the 13.30
        Last edited by DeadParrot; 15-01-17, 13:19.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Inis meane to turn up here would be nice

Comment

Hidden cyclone overpriced @25/1 for coral hurdle on Sunday
            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
              Hidden cyclone overpriced @25/1 for coral hurdle on Sunday
              He's 12, towards the top of the handicap and completely exposed. It would have to be one of the worst renewals ever for him to win it.

Comment

Looks set up for a Ruby riot squad today.
                watch here for 3 up and a faller

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                  Colorbearer at wolves looks a free ew bet at Wolly. Caught close home by Born to finish in the first of his sequence of 3 wins. He was probably flattered by the distance beaten but the winner had a stone in hand. Takes on another young improving horse in the fav but cant see him being out of the places from a good draw.
                  Sigh.

Comment

Who do I send the money to for the BCB 'Gold in the Sand' tipping line. Can I ship on stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                      Who do I send the money to for the BCB 'Gold in the Sand' tipping line. Can I ship on stars?
                      I prefer RDs "Friday Flutter" one...

Comment

Word for Hello Humphrey last time out missed the break and lost 10 lengths came like a train to finish second could be good tonight.
                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Followed blindly so fingers crossed

Comment

Ew patent for tonite.

Mainicn 6.30
                            Shepherds purse 7.30
                            Elleria 8.30

Here's hoping

Comment

Kaiser you fucking daisy!! Double the odds promo in PP shops too. Took off 7/1 with a rule 4. Nice one m8

Comment

Easy boy in the next is my only bet unless some gold in the Sands.

Comment

Little word for mai o Higgins in the last been backed now.

Comment

Fuck sake lads, Gab is unreal at dundalk. 94/1 forecast

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                      Fuck sake lads, Gab is unreal at dundalk. 94/1 forecast

Way to rub it in again this week, that blackmail you got on him must be career ending

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                        Way to rub it in again this week, that blackmail you got on him must be career ending
                                        blackmail was a joke, I don't think he can really be bought or blackmailed.

Seriously though he sent it to me this morning, asked me to post it here before race as he's waiting on internet connection in his new mansion. I completely forgot to do it

Comment

PP paying 4 places in a 9 runner in next at Wolver. Hard to not get involved there, going with Never Say.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Seriously though he sent it to me this morning, asked me to post it here before race as he's waiting on internet connection in his new mansion. I completely forgot to do it
                                            Well then, I guess you owe the forum a 94/1 shot...

Comment

Well then, I guess you owe the forum a 94/1 shot...
                                              Shane Lowery 125/1 Patrick Reed 33/1 Masters

Seville 40/1 Juve 14/1 Champions League

2x2 ew doubles = 8 bets
                                              Last edited by nicnicnic; 20-01-17, 23:51.

Comment

@nicnic what you make of Split the Atom s run??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                  @nicnic what you make of Split the Atom s run??
                                                  I'd be no expert, but thought had rough enough passage, got squeezed out when went for gap rounding home turn, think it places bar that but probably just 3rd. I'd say prob needs too drop another few pound before it wins.

Comment

Friday Pince sponsored by Kaiser in conjunction with Paddy Power. Also playing a small poker game for the first time in over a year. Cheers Kaiser.

Comment

Bubbled m8s. Nice to know I still know the rules. Shoved with QQ, called by 22. Good night and good luck. TO THE PUB.....

Comment

Jezki in the next in Navin must be free money surely despite long absence.
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                          Jezki in the next in Navin must be free money surely despite long absence.
                                                          A race to watch for me

Comment

Winnings from tno pushed onto alary.
                                                            Pray for mojo

Comment

Acapella Bourgeois jumps like a buck once again, He jumps like a show jumper. But hes got bad wind, he really empties. He got away with it today but the last twice i seen him he went from cruising to stopped as if shot. I wonder have they done a soft palate surgery because if not I feel he would be twice the horse if they did. Nicholls almost routinely does that with his horses and sometimes sends them again. Im not sure the irish are as into doing the wind op as the British buy maybe the do.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                Acapella Bourgeois jumps like a buck once again, He jumps like a show jumper. But hes got bad wind, he really empties. He got away with it today but the last twice i seen him he went from cruising to stopped as if shot. I wonder have they done a soft palate surgery because if not I feel he would be twice the horse if they did. Nicholls almost routinely does that with his horses and sometimes sends them again. Im not sure the irish are as into doing the wind op as the British buy maybe the do.
                                                                Funny you should mention that. I said the same thing a month ago to the owners and was told in no uncertain terms I was wrong (horse needs heavy ground was the official line).

Comment

Got a tip today, running tomorrow in lep 2.40
                                                                  Total recall 16/1

Local priest owns it lol

I just did a small ew bet shur ya never know
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                    Got a tip today, running tomorrow in lep 2.40
                                                                    Total recall 16/1

Local priest owns it lol

I just did a small ew bet shur ya never know
                                                                    Same owners as above.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                      Same owners as above.
                                                                      Seemingly word in town was not to back the one you mentioned and to back the one I posted lol

When I went to pps they go "ah the priests horse"

Be interesting tomorrow. Here's hoping
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                        Seemingly word in town was not to back the one you mentioned and to back the one I posted lol

When I went to pps they go "ah the priests horse"

Be interesting tomorrow. Here's hoping
                                                                        The one McNugget put up won

Comment

Yeah I know. Girl told me yesterday, said she always backs it but didn't as was told back today's one.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

20's looks fairly generous about Ale Ambrosio in the first. Her 4th behind runfor dave & capital force, and 5th in a hot bumper probably as good a form as their is in this race.Should appreciate the better ground today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Bakmaj ew
                                                                              They are rumored to have turned down £150 STG after the race but it will be running in the colours of Barry Connell in future.

Good luck to him with it, he deserves some better fortune with his high profile purchases.
                                                                              Looked like a proper racehorse today. Will be very interesting to see what route they take it.
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                Same owners as above.
                                                                                Was there a post deleted?
                                                                                I can't see anything mentioning a horse in the same race, let alone A Toi Phil who I thought was the winner. (Was a different tip on the other place)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  I'm just looking at value before the final declarations are made.

for example, there is some doubts whether Annie Power and Faugheen will make it to the festival.
                                                                                  Markets that they are in at the moment will react and change if they drop out.
                                                                                  Annie Power out now anyway it seems.

Comment

Any thoughts on the Thyestes today?

Cant really pick anything out so might just stick a few bob on last years winner to place @11/4 (5 places on PP)

Comment

[QUOTE=Dice75;1012428]Any thoughts on the Thyestes today?

Cant really pick anything out so might just stick a few bob on last years winner to place @11/4 (5 places on PP)[/QUOTE

Ucello Conti due a big race win

also Elleval in 3.00 in Meydan

Comment

Bonny Kate for me, wounded warrior might outrun his odds o think too.

Comment

Went for Wounded Warrior EW 5 places pp 25/1 . He had a bit of class and travelled well in his last 2 race not seeing it out. Hopefully he is ready to run today.
                                                                                          sigpic
                                                                                          Longshotvalue.com

Comment

was in a toss up between prince of scars and Ucello Conti
                                                                                            went with the latter

Comment

Don't forget twice...

Comment

Don't forget twice...
                                                                                                lol was only thinking the same myself today.

Comment

A bit of word for no way jack in the 8 o clock fundalk.Not much else happening tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                    A bit of word for no way jack in the 8 o clock fundalk.Not much else happening tonight.
                                                                                                    Tom Dooley in the 8.00 is my Friday Night Fancy.

These have not been going well.
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tennessee Waltz is my preferred pick
                                                                                                      Gl us

Comment

Dundalk 8.30

El Tren is 25/1 from 66/1

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          Tennessee Waltz is my preferred pick
                                                                                                          Gl us
                                                                                                          Gerrup

Comment

Great day of racing.

Feet up.

Comment

Great day of racing.

Feet up.
                                                                                                              any fancies i can follow?
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Great day of racing.

Feet up.
                                                                                                                The 15 key presses required to flick back to ITV4 from ATR is doing my head in.

That and the no HD

Sort it MSN FFS!
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  any fancies i can follow?
                                                                                                                  Just did a small accum of the faves tbh, more of a day of watching for me.

UDS, VVM, Thistle and Unowhatimeanharry.

Small interest on BigBadJohn too.

Comment

Faugheen has a pulled muscle. Would be interesting to know how that happened between declaration time yesterday and this morning?

Un De Sceaux tanks his way through a strongly run Grade 1 Two Mile Chase. It would also be interesting to hear how he spins running Un De Sceax in the Ryanair to his owners and the public.

Comment

SPOILER

GAB talking the talk just now

Comment

Some race that!
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Some race that!
                                                                                                                          Scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X