• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prize pool now a slightly less round number of €2,150
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

R4 tut tut
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Just to be clear - you can only bet up to 100 TOTAL per race.

If you make multiple selections totalling more than 100 for a single race, I will remove the later ones.
        i.e. for the example above the Moon Racer bet would be removed and only Yanworth will stand.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
          R4 tut tut
          Edited, took out Moon Racer but we know whats going to happen now, hmmm

Comment

Hey RD, do you have a no editing rule? Can imagine it would be a nightmare to keep track of the edited names and money placed etc..
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Hey RD, do you have a no editing rule? Can imagine it would be a nightmare to keep track of the edited names and money placed etc..
              You can edit as much as you like - up until 1pm.

It's all in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                You can edit as much as you like - up until 1pm.

It's all in the OP.
                Yeah well only geeks reads the instructions manual anyway

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apple's jade was one of only two ante post bets I did, was my pick of the day, not touching at these prices now

Ipb is blocked at work, someone tell me how to fix it old as phones are shite
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ch'tibello out. Puss in foot.
                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

250 Backed, 750 left in the bank
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

R4 tut tut
                            Pointing that shit out to someone tut tut tut

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                  Ch'tibello out. Puss in foot.
                                  Puss in Boots

Remember that if you do back a non-runner, and don't edit your post - then that stake transfers to the SP favourite.

Comment

Lol nvm, already been done
                                    Last edited by mdoug; 14-03-17, 12:19.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Key goes in the lock at 1pm.

Comment

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Locked and loaded.

No more bets\edits.

GL all.

Comment

Was difficult to get away from Elgin in the first at a decent price but hard to ignore what all the right types are saying about Melon.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Shite
                                                      Too busy
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Strewel doing a good job of knocking himself out imo - no bets placed.

Super salami

Comment

Just to annoy myself
                                                          Would have been
                                                          Druids nephew 100
                                                          Petite mouchier 70
                                                          Wikla brave 30
                                                          Bun doran 100

Comment

-250 should see me in the top half of the table

Comment

What online radio stations will have commentary?

Comment

Hitch strikes the front. Obviously attracted to Labaik due to posession of a similar temperment.

Comment

Holy shit!!!

hahahaha
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    What online radio stations will have commentary?
                                                                    will hill radio

Comment

Next race would require a serious shock to shake up the leaderboard where Hitch surveys his domain with a big lead.

Comment

Antony and Colins Sister are non runners.

Stake transfers to the SP favs

Comment

I look forward to when the field is thinned out d3 or d4 and there shall be tables. Wp hitch
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hitch sits over 1,000 clear of the field at this early stage.

No doubt he will blow the loots in suitably entertaining fashion.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Up to incl 7L 9/4 lads. Nailed it!

Comment

No meaningful change there and Hitch still in his ivory tower atop the field.

Nice three mile handicap chase to shake everything up.

Comment

Hitch wants a single farm payment in the next.

Comment

The bob of a head bringing Hitch back to the field. Still enjoys a lead of 550 though.

Mike Hunt, nic and careca move into contention.
                                                                                      Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-03-17, 15:09.

Comment

Stupid game.
                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Our leader goes for Little Hankie in the next.

Comment

All quiet on the western front.

Only Ed backed that one and he moves above starting stack.

Comment

Ye do know I won't make a show until the last day, just like Aintree last year!!!

Comment

Cracking race!
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Willy basically said both weren't quite right just before the off!?

Comment

The face on Kirk congratulating O'Leary

Comment

...Needed that both in this comp and mostly my own account...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        Apple's jade was one of only two ante post bets I did, was my pick of the day, not touching at these prices now

Ipb is blocked at work, someone tell me how to fix it old as phones are shite
                                                                                                        ...Loving it Doug, what price did you get her Ante Post?...Hope you had a good amount on it...

Comment

nic moving into clear 2nd

HH 2050
                                                                                                          nic 1606
                                                                                                          Mike Hunt 1500
                                                                                                          careca 1450
                                                                                                          Ed 1331
                                                                                                          Elbows 1150

Comment

Lads don't say I didn't warn you. Flintham 33/1

Comment

Our two leaders both plumped for A Genie in Abottle.

Comment

....luckforsome....charges to the lead.....

Comment

Why did I pussy out and do it E/W for 50

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                    Why did I pussy out and do it E/W
                                                                                                                    Why the fuck did I back it and put in a different one

Comment

Not too much damage there. Table to follow.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

So... tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X