No announcement yet.

Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started a tourny today for the frist 20 mins it kept moving me to different tables so annoying

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
      Yup, it seems like breaks are synced on the hour... Five minutes after every other site.. Seriously.. How did they manage to fuck up the simplest thing?! Retards!
      Ha ha quality!!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
        Yup, it seems like breaks are synced on the hour... Five minutes after every other site.. Seriously.. How did they manage to fuck up the simplest thing?! Retards!
        It was being tested between 10am and 1pm every day. I had one. I know coz the tourney had only started 10 mins and people were saying wtf? Started bang on Stars time. The rest of the tourneys during the day, the breaks are the normal random times
        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
          It was being tested between 10am and 1pm every day. I had one. I know coz the tourney had only started 10 mins and people were saying wtf? Started bang on Stars time. The rest of the tourneys during the day, the breaks are the normal random times
          Oh, hope so.. Maybe just a coincidnce then. Although it was 55 mins between breaks, rather than the usual hour. That's why I thought they'd changed.

Comment

The games must be unbelieveably soft on ipoker me thinks, I can't believe people still play on there, 6 or 7 years ago I played there for 6 months or so when the move from tribeca was made and we were promised the sun. moon and stars re; software updates and network connection stability, and it soon became apparent the suits didn't a f@ck about quality of service, and 6 years later nothing has changed and people still seem surprised.
            Very strange indeed.

Comment

got a table move and took 5 mins to get playing again....repeatly went to lobby to my sn and go to table to get back .......jeez

Comment

Anyone having trouble with disconnects today? Just went down for the 2nd time for me, earlier it went down while on a ticket bubble to the 200k with an avg stack of 5bb. Such a joke.

Comment

Yeh, 2 disconnects in the last hour.
                  "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

total bull shit so sick of it disconnenting, on the bubble for 4 SnG.. drive you crazy

Comment

4 disconnects now joke.

Comment

Any getting an occasional issue just after moving a table in a tournament, the table disappears and its impossible to open it again from the lobby for about 2-3 mins? Happened me twice tonight already and once yest

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Any getting an occasional issue just after moving a table in a tournament, the table disappears and its impossible to open it again from the lobby for about 2-3 mins? Happened me twice tonight already and once yest
                          Yeah it has been happening me a bit lately. Really annoying. Close down the program and re-open it only to get the ipoker is already running message!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                            Yeah it has been happening me a bit lately. Really annoying. Close down the program and re-open it only to get the ipoker is already running message!
                            yea had this earlier - had to restart the laptop to get into the client.

Comment

Getting booted there from the PPP IWF IPB FR.

Comment

20k 10rb just crashed???!

Comment

The 20k $10r just disappeared. LOLOLOLOLipoker

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                    Getting booted there from the PPP IWF IPB FR.

Same as its a killer, and before someone says y ye play there ive seen 2 400 bb pots in the first 10 hands two set v top pair and a flush draw
                                    If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Just got kicked from the ipb game..wonder if its everybodies "connection" again,

Comment

Yup, disconnects gallore in the IPO satt now.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                          The 20k $10r just disappeared. LOLOLOLOLipoker
                                          Yea I could have sworn I was playing that but I didnt notice when it went because I was playing a good few tables, What the hell happens now???

Comment

Everyone refunded I think. Happened to me recently too, in the last 2 months IIRC.

Comment

i closed program and it updated so hope that helps

Comment

being disconnected every 10 mins now
                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

online support well backed up to lol

Comment

Heh, Got d/ced in the $200k earlier after raising with AA.. Came back to find I just folded 99. Same happened with AK too. Dunno if I won or not. Been getting disconnected all night. Annoying.

Comment

fairly ridiculous. Im gettind disconnected every 10 mins now.

Comment

Constantly getting disconnected from iwf sat. Pretty annoying

Comment

It's a fucking joke. Is it all skins?

Comment

Ya, all skins I think. Wish I had d/c'ed there. JJ<A2.

Comment

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                                              Yea I could have sworn I was playing that but I didnt notice when it went because I was playing a good few tables, What the hell happens now???
                                                              Not sure what way it works. I'm going to get on to support when I'm finished playing. Might be ICM.

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                              It's a fucking joke. Is it all skins?
                                                              Yup, Im playing two and it's so tilting trying to get them up and running again every few minutes. Boyles disco'd a few minutes ago and PPP stayed up and running

Comment

Was feeling good about tonights session aswel. Just unregged from everything else and only in the 30k and 10k on ipoker. Fkin jokers. Let me know if anyone gets their $$$ refunded from the 20k so i can keep an eye out

Comment

Avoided JJ vs AA in IWF sat getting DCed.

Comment

iPoker down 38% over the past year, when they should have sucked up some players from the Black Friday and June 29th incidents. Online poker only down 7% in the same timeframe - those who dream 'iPoker must die' must be secretly happy with how things are going!

Comment

So frustrating tonight, but ITM in 3 out of the 4 tourneys I played so at least I havent lost any loots overall.

Comment

they said on ppp people will be refunded for losses. how they accuretly check this.. what abou the people who are bubbling and get chiped away with high blinds...

Comment

10k 5r is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by FlushNut12 View Post
                                                                            i closed program and it updated so hope that helps
                                                                            did it work?

Comment

just had to quit i poker for the night .....................at least

soooo bad

Comment

no it didnt disconected 10 times or more since

Comment

was going along grand for about an hour with no disconnetion, then it went - couldnt' get back to client so had to restart, really annoying,

regarding the breaks - are they happening? - can't say i've notice them 2nite much?

Comment

this is what support says

There is the process of refund and compensation however this has to be investigated first. When the issue will be resolved, technical team will send the report to us and then we will be able to compensate the customers who were affected the disconnection..

Comment

TBH lads ye all deserve to have a Black Friday style situation happen where IPoker disappear with all of the loots. They have consistently treated their customers like shit since their inception and anyone who hasnt figured it out yet deserves any buggering they get

Comment

they said on ppp people will be refunded for losses. how they accuretly check this.. what abou the people who are bubbling and get chiped away with high blinds...
                                                                                        Was 2nd in the $25 satt to the 200k and cruising when the disconnects started

Few disconnects later was in 30'odd with 70 odd left and the 10 mins left bubble about to hit

So went from cruising to Shoving

Shoved AK; lost to AJ obv

If Paddy have an ounce of sense they are giving me the $25 bucks back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          TBH lads ye all deserve to have a Black Friday style situation happen where IPoker disappear with all of the loots. They have consistently treated their customers like shit since their inception and anyone who hasnt figured it out yet deserves any buggering they get
                                                                                          are the funds not help with say ppp/boyles?

Comment

if you not affected by this then please dont make comments like that.. bullshit

Comment

if you not affected by this then please dont make comments like that.. bullshit
                                                                                              I'm not affected because when a company consistently shows contempt towards my business and also consistently fucks up I dont give them my business any more. People have had long enough to figure it out.

Comment

like your coming on here saying we deserve to lose or money, cop on to youself..

Comment

Lol 4 left in ipb game and disconnecting every ten minutes

Comment

like your coming on here saying we deserve to lose or money, cop on to youself..
                                                                                                    you do though

Comment

getting kicked out every 7mins

Comment

how does the time bank work, guy on my left timed down to zero and just folded out earlier on, and now is timing down again, i thought it was just 1 60 second time bank?

Comment

iPoker Must Die.

Comment

Managed to bink an IPO ticket through the madness of the disconnects!

Comment

Its a fuckin joke..

Comment

lol final 2 tables of $4K gtd, 1 table getting dealt cards the other (mine) isnt, eventually get dealt cards and its AK and of course the thing disconnects before I can lamp em in

edit - comes back and I have AKs in big blind so get em in v A9, and lose. Good night thank fuck

Comment

finally picked up a hand and got to play it and shove AA for 10 bigs and get snapped by Q10, the rest they say is history, thank fcuk, sick of continually logging in. JOKE

Comment

ITM in the 200k and short stacking, so painful to get back in every 5 minutes and have missed spots to shove ATC.

Decent stack in the IWF mega though, got back in to crack AA with KK.

Not all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                      ITM in the 200k and short stacking, so painful to get back in every 5 minutes and have missed spots to shove ATC.

Decent stack in the IWF mega though, got back in to crack AA with KK.

Not all bad.
                                                                                                                      Still in IWF sat buts its getting ridiculously annoying at this stage. Ipoker is such a joke really.

Comment

Been disconnected all night. Was in the 200k, 30k $109 and 30k $215. Got onto support and he told me to send my complaint to support who would go through a refund review. Will I get my $ back? The only known hand of note that I missed was AA in the 200k but the whole integrity of the game was compromised. Its unquantifiable to add up the impact due to the subjective and situational nature of poker. I hope they dont try some bullshit.

Comment

I'm not affected because when a company consistently shows contempt towards my business and also consistently fucks up I dont give them my business any more. People have had long enough to figure it out.
                                                                                                                          you do though
                                                                                                                          lol come on Shane, stop talking nonsense. ipoker is a piece of shit network but we're not playing against the network. We're playing on a network that still houses 90% of the fish that play online poker. Everyone on ipoker is in the same boat here. We're all disco'ing in hands and missing spots and it's a pain in the arse, but as long as the network is still going, and as long as the fish keep playing, then i'll keep playing. I deserve to lose my money because of this?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X