Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukipt Marbella & Monkeys sale

1. Name : Keith Cummins
    2. Event : Ukipt & Monkeys http://www.ukipt.com/tournaments/marbella/ http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=20537
    3. Entry fee : €1660 (€1100 + €560)
    4. Percentage looking to sell : 30%
    5. Cost per % : €19.90
    6. Any Mark Up : 1.2 rounded down
    7. Hendon Mob Profile : http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=78007
    8. Means of money transfer : PS-bullyboy1978 or pm for bank transfer
    9. Any other info : I have yet to qualify for these but will be playing these 2 events regardless. The last 2 times I sold % was the Norwegian fest which we more or less broke even and the European deep stack which I final tabled and got a good return, links below.
    I have played 3 events so far this year, the EDSPC which I went out late on the last level on day 1 after a very frustrating day, the PP Munster open which I bubbled and the Macau 10k good Friday game which I went deepish in but it came to a stage where it was all in of fold for nearly all that was left.
    http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=18836 http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=19079
    10. Steps to confirm sale: Post here to confirm transfer and I will confirm when received .

3% purely because Hayes in.

PM Bank deets please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      10% please.
      Received and thanks

Comment

The monkeys has been changed to July because of some unforeseen circumstances, check out the monkeys thread.

Comment

But are you still playing IT?
          Ya, sent you a pm earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
            3% purely because Hayes in.

PM Bank deets please.
            Money Shipped, can you confirm receipt?

Would have bought more on am for Vegas this week. Will take more if I am solvent on my return.

Comment

Would have bought more on am for Vegas this week. Will take more if I am solvent on my return.
              Nothing yet Ciaran, it will normally take a few days coming from a different branch. I'll post as soon as it hits my account, cheers

Comment

Received and thanks

Comment

Bumping this lads.

17% left, Ukipt 1st event 19th June due to the Monkeys game change of dates.

Comment

Unfortunately no joy lads.
                    Busted level 8, never got above starting stack, really was card dead and it's very hard to bluff these Spaniards, they just don't fold.
                    I was bouncing between 15-20bb from level 6, shipped all in on 4 occasions when I wanted to get called on 3 of them but couldn't get action, AK, AQ and KK, the other had was KQ. Had AA in about level 4 but no action. That's about all the hands I got.

Exit hand was when I shipped last 13bb with 22 from the btn vs a serial ep opener who tanked called with KQ, flop 886,J,6 to get counterfeited.

Hopefully will do better for the Monkeys.

Comment

Made day 2 of the Marbella cup, wrapped up 85k from 10k starting stack and as a bit of an incentive I'm going to give my two backers a bit of a sweat, hopefully, 3% for Gab and 1% for Megatron.
                      There won't be far off 1k runners so there will be a nice figure up top.

Comment

very good gesture - thanks and I hope it brings you some luck.
                        Unfortunately I didn't have the luck I needed, it was actually pretty brutal, didnt even get into the 2nd level of day 2.
                        It took 2 hands vs the one villain.
                        1st hand, was up to about 90k @ 800/1600/200, 3bet from bb vs btn AJ, flop AKx, cbet call, turn J, bet call, river brought running clubs, I check, only hand I was really some bit worried about was Q10, so I'm nearly always just check calling which I did and he has 107 for the flush, down to 60k

2nd hand, next lap, again I 3bet from sb this time A6s, (villain was pretty active but really felt I could get the better of him and had a solid enough read on him), he flats, decent flop 662hh, I cbet 8k, villain makes it 22k, i ship, he has KQs and fills up on the river.

Very frustrating stuff, took a good while to get over it especially after having a good stack to be able to compete with, really did play well on day 1 and did nothing really wrong today, maybe I could have just flatted the A6s pre but it would have been the same outcome.

Comment

Monkeys kicks off today, gl to us!!

Comment

That didn't go to well, was up to 29k from 25k starting stack, lost a big pot with JQhh on 892hh,x,10c for running clubs to put back to 17400

H/J makes it 525 @ 100/200, c/o calls, I make it 1450 from btn KK, h/J min 4bets but under bets, this is the first time action like this has taken place and villain has been in a lot of limped pots but from his image he seems to be a weak enough player.
                            I just flat to try and get the most value out of my hand and at the same time he could very easily have AA/QQ, I don't think he is going to 4bet with the likes of JJ/1010.

Flop J105dd, he follows up with 4300, I flat, turn brought a diamond and I have the Kd, he checks, I fire in 6k and he asks for a count and ships, I can't fold now thinking he has AA/QQ but I have the redraw and have too much in the pot to fold.

He has 10J

Comment

5 bet pre

Comment

Originally posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
                                5 bet pre
                                And loose out on all the value with my KK, sorry I don't agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X