Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Trump must be the first ever pro-Israel Nazi
    I've been interviewing all week and its astonishing the amount of seemingly intelligent people who absolutely fail to grasp the fundamental concepts of objects, inheritance, classes, instances and methods, and not just in the strict sense of object oriented design in computing
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      David Duval setting the standard with a 13 on the 7th. Be tough for Rory to match that.
      I thought you were referring to some historical score he shot on the 7th but I see now that it happened today.
      +14 over through 11 after being -2 through 4, that's quite a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        I've been interviewing all week and its astonishing the amount of seemingly intelligent people who absolutely fail to grasp the fundamental concepts of objects, inheritance, classes, instances and methods, and not just in the strict sense of object oriented design in computing
        Are you saying not all Nazis hate Jews?
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          My default would now be - if it says its leafy, discard. Non-leafy, snap it up.
          Leafy roads...

Comment

Didn't stop you hiring me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              Are you saying not all Nazis hate Jews?
              I'm saying that objects of the class Fascist implement HatredOfOther(Other) with their own self defined and loosely typed 'Other' variables.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                I think its a good time to re-assess do you really want to spend a large part of your free time passively soaking up one particular sport.
                Doesn't take up much of the free time. I only tend to watch games with Man city playing. Rarely watch other games, only highlights.
                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I'm saying that objects of the class Fascist implement HatredOfOther(Other) with their own self defined and loosely typed 'Other' variables.
                  He just hates everyone that's not on his side, like the British ambassador, or Canadian Ted Cruz.

Comment

I haven't read much on the Lisa Smith situation but is there much in the way of difference between her situation and that of Shamima Begum who was refused entry to the UK.

It seems to me thus far that there is at least a level of reported ambiguity around the Irish girl's involvement in any terrorist groups while the UK reporting on Begum seems more confirmatory of her role.

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
                      Quick question . I’m currently selling my house and buying nearer town . The new house is a big refurb job . I know what the extension I’m doing will look like etc , and the layout of the few changes to existing .

Has anyone any horror stories of not bothering with architect , or visa versa. Renovation will cost about 140, so don’t feel like shelling out 12k if I don’t have to.
                      No idea what your knowledge of the building game is but I'd imagine the 12k would be money very well spent. Too many pitfalls in that game to think you know how to design the changes yourself. I'll be doing something similar to you and an architect will be the first one I spend money on. My 2c any way

Comment

He just hates everyone that's not on his side, like the British ambassador, or Canadian Ted Cruz.
                        No its really simple, we are not talking about his adolescent penchant at knee jerk overreacting to anyone who says a bad word about him. This is yet another example of his blatant and unapologetic racism, it is that simple and if people don't want to see that they got to have a long hard look at themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                          No idea what your knowledge of the building game is but I'd imagine the 12k would be money very well spent. Too many pitfalls in that game to think you know how to design the changes yourself. I'll be doing something similar to you and an architect will be the first one I spend money on. My 2c any way
                          +1. There’s endless pitfalls. If you are lucky you might make no mistakes. But there’ll be good design features that you’d never think of compared to a professional.

Comment

You're stuck at level 1, SP.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I've listened/read quite a bit by Nawaz and he's excellent tbf so I'm sure he's not propagating this without a pretty firm base.

Comment

you're so right Andy

'send her back' is only a few syllables off from 'lock her up'

No point changing a winning playbook
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  you're so right Andy

'send her back' is only a few syllables off from 'lock her up'

No point changing a winning playbook
                                  It's now about this one instance, it's about when the collaborators stop denying the plain and simple facts.
                                  As for a strategy to make Omar the face of the Dems .... Seriously?

Comment

It's now about this one instance, it's about when the collaborators stop denying the plain and simple facts.
                                    Look at Lindsay Graham calling them Communists...he's onboard with the playbook

Comment

I think he actually hates most of the people who are on his side also unless they are his family

Comment

Jebus, McIlroy +9

Something wrong with the head there

Comment

Rory ....fucking ouch. Ouch , ouch , ouch.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker, one of the best boxers of all time, dead at 55. Knocked down crossing the road. Insane how he could just slip past opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Rory ....fucking ouch. Ouch , ouch , ouch.
                                              Maybe a scary mosquito freaked him out like that time he chickened out of the Olympics because he couldn't decide what country he was from

Comment

Jebus, McIlroy +9

Something wrong with the head there
                                                my boss was talking with his local club captain last week and told him rory to miss the cut was the bet of the week @ 10/1
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Trump must be the first ever pro-Israel Nazi
                                                  Nixon was a terrible anti semite but great friend of Israel.

Trump tweets and starts 1984 type chants not just to whip up his own base but to get the dems and media and general public in a frenzy and ignoring the real issues, he just basically made seeking in the US illegal but noone seems to notice/care.
                                                  Most dems voted to increase the military budget by 80 billion but the same people lose their shit over a shitty parade that cost 5 million.
                                                  Say what you want but he plays the public like a fiddle.

Remember Jim Acosta - the cnn reporter that was kicked out of the white house a few months back, he asked Trump a question a question the other day, he replied "congratulations on your book, I hear it's doing very well" and smiled at him. He might as well have said "I know your hissy fit was theater just for attention and to sell more copies of your book, and it worked, well done. It's all part of the game, no hard feelings".

Comment

Look at Lindsay Graham calling them Communists...he's onboard with the playbook
                                                    AOC is much easier target to make the face and is the popular leader of the 'squad'
                                                    It's just racism mixing up POC who happen to be women

Tbh I find the gaslighting ridiculous.
                                                    I also don't really find anything omar said to be particularly anti-semitic.
                                                    Criticizism of government policy, even Israeli government policy is NOT anti-semitic
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                      Nixon was a terrible anti semite but great friend of Israel.

Trump tweets and starts 1984 type chants not just to whip up his own base but to get the dems and media and general public in a frenzy and ignoring the real issues, he just basically made seeking in the US illegal but noone seems to notice/care.
                                                      Most dems voted to increase the military budget by 80 billion but the same people lose their shit over a shitty parade that cost 5 million.
                                                      Say what you want but he plays the public like a fiddle.

Remember Jim Acosta - the cnn reporter that was kicked out of the white house a few months back, he asked Trump a question a question the other day, he replied "congratulations on your book, I hear it's doing very well" and smiled at him. He might as well have said "I know your hissy fit was theater just for attention and to sell more copies of your book, and it worked, well done. It's all part of the game, no hard feelings".
                                                      Acosta is a total assclown, definition of an access Junkie

Comment

what's an 'access junkie' PSV?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          my boss was talking with his local club captain last week and told him rory to miss the cut was the bet of the week @ 10/1
                                                          I think last time we spun roulette we ended up with a tower on black. It came Red.

DP - "I knew it was gonna be red".

Comment

what's an 'access junkie' PSV?
                                                            A political correspondent who is more concerned about their proximity to powerful people then actual journalism, see themselves as insiders, Live on Twitter, live off the scraps their masters chuck them.see the White House press correspondents dinner before Trump showed up, disgraceful stuff that no serious journalist should have been involved in

We have them in Ireland too , they pop up on the week in politics, Marian Finucane etc Passing off yes minister quips as freshly minted gems of their own or jizzing over some arcane count center trivia

Comment

You're stuck at level 1, SP.
                                                              Even if you accept this logic, which is pretty dubious and requires quite a bit of revisionism in which almost any move can be deemed as 4-dimensional chess - you are implicitly stating that you think it's Ok for the POTUS to use inflammatory and racist language as long as it's part of al electoral strategy. That belief is really really fucking offensive. That type of language and behaviour will have very negative real-world consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                I think last time we spun roulette we ended up with a tower on black. It came Red.

DP - "I knew it was gonna be red".
                                                                I only found this out myself at lunch...he didn't place the bet either.

Besides Dice, when a man of my stature attempts to go toe to toe with you drinking, just be happy I was able to talk and not pissing in your shoes*.

*tell me I didn't end up pissing in your shoes.

Comment

Jews and Israel are just pawns in a game to the American right, supporting them politically doesn't mean they actually support them!

Comment

A political correspondent who is more concerned about their proximity to powerful people then actual journalism, see themselves as insiders, Live on Twitter, live off the scraps their masters chuck them.see the White House press correspondents dinner before Trump showed up, disgraceful stuff that no serious journalist should have been involved in

We have them in Ireland too , they pop up on the week in politics, Marian Finucane etc Passing off yes minister quips as freshly minted gems of their own or jizzing over some arcane count center trivia
                                                                    What would you define, say, Bob Woodward as?

Comment

What would you define, say, Bob Woodward as?
                                                                      coasting off Watergate since 1973

Comment

coasting off Watergate since 1973
                                                                        you idiot

(trolling nearly got me though, wp)

Comment

Even if you accept this logic, which is pretty dubious and requires quite a bit of revisionism in which almost any move can be deemed as 4-dimensional chess - you are implicitly stating that you think it's Ok for the POTUS to use inflammatory and racist language as long as it's part of al electoral strategy. That belief is really really fucking offensive. That type of language and behaviour will have very negative real-world consequences.
                                                                          No, I'm not explicitly saying that. Not at all. Trump's use of obviously racist tropes and encouragement of the racist element of his fans is deplorable. My point is that by reacting to it in the unnuanced way that so many do, they're actually playing into Trump's hands.

Comment

AOC is much easier target to make the face and is the popular leader of the 'squad'
                                                                            It's just racism mixing up POC who happen to be women

Tbh I find the gaslighting ridiculous.
                                                                            I also don't really find anything omar said to be particularly anti-semitic.
                                                                            Criticizism of government policy, even Israeli government policy is NOT anti-semitic
                                                                            Ah heyor, she's a habitual line-stepper on Israel.

Comment

A lot of conjecture here imo.

Comment

Ah heyor, she's a habitual line-stepper on Israel.
                                                                                Bollox.
                                                                                She habitually criticizes policy and Israeli influence. That's it.
                                                                                The Benjamins tweet was lacking finesse maybe, but it would be hard to class it as anti-semetic

I wouldn't even deign to use whataboutism in the argument as it'd lend parity to others comments.

Comment

No, I'm not explicitly saying that. Not at all. Trump's use of obviously racist tropes and encouragement of the racist element of his fans is deplorable. My point is that by reacting to it in the unnuanced way that so many do, they're actually playing into Trump's hands.
                                                                                  How do you expect millions of people to react to something they find inflammatory? What you are saying makes no sense.

Comment

Trump trump trump

Comment

Bollox.
                                                                                      She habitually criticizes policy and Israeli influence. That's it.
                                                                                      The Benjamins tweet was lacking finesse maybe, but it would be hard to class it as anti-semetic

I wouldn't even deign to use whataboutism in the argument as it'd lend parity to others comments.
                                                                                      As anyone with any kind of moral compass or conscience should be doing.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Here come old flat top
                                                                                        He come groovin' up slowly
                                                                                        He got jew jew eyeballs
                                                                                        He want holy rollers
                                                                                        He got hair down to his knees
                                                                                        Got to be a joker
                                                                                        He just do what he please

Comment

Bet365 showing an incredible amount of incompetency in their customer service. Trying to get a withdrawal out for 2 months now... and they keep telling me its the banks fault. Bank have said its not and they just aren't filling the wire details out correctly.

Who can I complain to? IBAS hardly have jurisdiction in Canada?

Literally made me close my original account and open a new one cos Im in Canada (which I dont disagree with) so I could get my money out... but still... no cash.

wtf
                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                            Bet365 showing an incredible amount of incompetency in their customer service. Trying to get a withdrawal out for 2 months now... and they keep telling me its the banks fault. Bank have said its not and they just aren't filling the wire details out correctly.

Literally made me close my original account and open a new one cos Im in Canada (which I dont disagree with) so I could get my money out... but still... no cash.

wtf
                                                                                            Just ask them to find some competent person in their payment team to investigate or that you will use social media (twitter specifically) and their customer service responses to highlight how incompetent they are being.

Comment

Was watching an old episode of The Bill earlier and had forgotton how much AndyFB looks like Ken Drummond.

Sorry for the random thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

wtf
                                                                                                MGA but yea Canada and gaming transactions through bank are a tricky one. Are the funds on your account? Open an ecopayz account, make a min deposit and I'm sure they will let you withdraw to that.

Comment

Anti Semitism and Anti Zionism are not the same thing.

Comment

I think its a good time to re-assess do you really want to spend a large part of your free time passively soaking up one particular sport.
                                                                                                    Good advice for Arsenal fans.

Comment

Maybe now you will finally all agree (and you Mellor) the world spiralled downward (as i predicted) directly after

SPOILER
                                                                                                      the death of Ronnie Drew

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                        Maybe now you will finally all agree (and you Mellor) the world spiralled downward (as i predicted) directly after

SPOILER
                                                                                                        the death of Ronnie Drew
                                                                                                        Accelerating after Brendan Grace.

Once Shane Mcgowan dies, the universe will explode.

Comment

Accelerating after Brendan Grace.

Once Shane Mcgowan dies, the universe will explode.
                                                                                                          That lad will outlive the lot of us, he's an old neighbour of mine, and lodger actually but that's a different story, and I remember as far back as the early 90's been told to go to the next concert as it could be his "last one", some constitution that fucker.

Comment

Anti Semitism and Anti Zionism are not the same thing.
                                                                                                            She crosses the line habitually. She's a habitual line-stepper.

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

are you mixing up

SPOILER

vs

she's always spouting cultural marxism too eh?

Comment

are you mixing up

SPOILER

vs

she's always spouting cultural marxism too eh?
                                                                                                                      Dunno who the first guy is. And wat?

Comment

Ran to Germany and back this morning before breakfast.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have found her quite good the couple of times I've heard her question the likes of Elliott Abrams.

In what previous situations do you think she's crossed the line?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X