• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Cunt
    Farmer deserved winner though tbf

Comment

Caught the last leg. With Baxter needing 72, going T16 D12 is a ridiculous route imo when you have at least 6 darts for the set. Farmer looked to have lost all his bottle from what i saw

Edit - Snap at Baxter also losing his bottle as always
      whats ridic about that route??? best way of going with 6 darts??

Comment

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
        whats ridic about that route??? best way of going with 6 darts??
        With 3 darts, that's fine but with at least 4 darts at a double why would you want to be on D12? Double 16 first dart and if you hit the single then another 16 leaves you 4 darts minimum at double top especially when there's so much pressure on it.

Baxter made a few silly mistakes in that match. One of the last legs he hit 2 T20s and then went for another T20 leaving 168 when hit the single

Comment

Bristow shouldnt be allowed co-commentate. Impossible to understand his mumblings

Comment

What a finish for Tabern.

Thought Perez was going to take that set.

Love Taberns trow. He glides it in.. makes it look pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
              What a finish for Tabern.

Thought Perez was going to take that set.

Love Taberns trow. He glides it in.. makes it look pretty easy
              Really, that shake of his head before he releases the dart annoys the crap out of me for some reason.

Comment

With 3 darts, that's fine but with at least 4 darts at a double why would you want to be on D12? Double 16 first dart and if you hit the single then another 16 leaves you 4 darts minimum at double top especially when there's so much pressure on it.

Baxter made a few silly mistakes in that match. One of the last legs he hit 2 T20s and then went for another T20 leaving 168 when hit the single
                Are you suggesting going for Double 16 with your first dart when you have 72 left

Comment

Gonna have a go at Suljovic @ 4/1 v Nicholson tonight.

Comment

Is Wayne Mardle completely gone at the game?. You see him in the sky box but does he even try the qualifying route anymore or has his game/nerve gone?. He had a lot of class but i think the game ate away at him.Just wondered does he even try?.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Gonna have a go at Suljovic @ 4/1 v Nicholson tonight.
                      Mark hylton at 11/10 is getting smashed

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      Is Wayne Mardle completely gone at the game?. You see him in the sky box but does he even try the qualifying route anymore or has his game/nerve gone?. He had a lot of class but i think the game ate away at him.Just wondered does he even try?.
                      He still does plenty of exibitions as far as i know

Comment

Was looking through all the players whos left and did 2 small bet on Phil Taylor Outright and then I fancied doing an Outright bet on Stompe.

Any tips for tonight?

Comment

Steve Beaton getting thumped.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Steve Beaton getting thumped.
                            Fuckup from Caris there though.

Comment

Apparently he's going to qualifying school in January in an attempt to get himself back in the game. He did actually attempt to qualify for the Worlds but lost his first match.

Theres a few old names going back on the qualifying circuit in January, such as Peter Manley, Chris Mason and Alan Warriner (or Warriner-Little as he suddenly seemed to become). Kevin Painter coming back from a downward trajectory to win £60K must have inspired them.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                Apparently he's going to qualifying school in January in an attempt to get himself back in the game. He did actually attempt to qualify for the Worlds but lost his first match.

Theres a few old names going back on the qualifying circuit in January, such as Peter Manley, Chris Mason and Alan Warriner (or Warriner-Little as he suddenly seemed to become). Kevin Painter coming back from a downward trajectory to win £60K must have inspired them.
                                Got married and took his wifes name with his own, fuckin cabbage

Comment

Is the crowd gonna save Beaton's bacon?

Comment

Beatons gonna ship this.

Comment

Crowd well out of line here.

Comment

Beaton 4/5 now, little nibble for some free bet money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                          I want to beat anyone over the head who has a double barrell name. Shouldnt be allowed imo. Cant abide it.

Comment

Lol quality

Comment

I want to beat anyone over the head who has a double barrell name. Shouldnt be allowed imo. Cant abide it.
                                              I agree, and its a gazillion times worse when the man just randomly takes his missus maiden name the fuckin pansy

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                Beaton 4/5 now, little nibble for some free bet money.
                                                lol i have stopped more darts players and horses this week than dartisitis and foot and mouth combined.

edit..that was hard work.
                                                Last edited by Jaysoose; 17-12-11, 20:25.

Comment

smashing the unders on every 180s and highest checkout for the evening.

Real good craic!

Comment

I agree, and its a gazillion times worse when the man just randomly takes his missus maiden name the fuckin pansy
                                                    Yeah that hurts. If someone takes a dead mothers name on in some sort of remembrance thing then i suppose thats one thing even though i dont agree with it. but to take your online brides name on is punishable by kneecapping. Should set Mason and his hammer mates on Warriner-'Little'.

Comment

Whats the shout here lads does hylton have enough to turn over Van der voort.

edit... van der voort walk on..two words... DING DONG!!
                                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 17-12-11, 20:59.

Comment

Whats the shout here lads does hylton have enough to turn over Van der voort.
                                                        Yes, should be 1/2 Hylton 6/4 VDV, but VDV does have the nut walk on

Comment

Boooooooooooobs

Comment

Oh FFS Hendry, only needs the green for 3-1 and pots it but goes in off the blue to lose the frame to Ding in a first to 4. 2-2

Comment

This is some game.

Anyone take the overs in 180s? :P

Comment

Who Jizzed on the Dart Board?

Comment

HYlton is some battler..

Comment

Mensur Suljovic up next and he's such a tilting player to watch throwing. He's almost walking to the board when he throws his 3rd dart and is pretty sloppy. Hope Nicholson wipes the floor with him. Looking forward to seeing what he's made of now that's he's really in the spotlight

Comment

Kevin Munch looks like The Hurricane's better looking brother

Comment

tried to get on munch @ 7/2 but couldnt get in on a notice about risk control came up

I am on munch +1.5 @7/4 already

Comment

FML, they just announced that Ovens has a trapped nerve and might not be able to finish the match. He's in a lot of pain allegedly. I tried to get on Munch @ 3/1 on PP and they wouldn't accept it, tried on Boyles at 7/4 and they wouldn't accept it and Ladbrokes crashed. Meh maybe it's just aswel but there was a few quid going on it!

Comment

Kevin Munch looks like The Hurricane's better looking brother
                                                                            Denis Ovens looks like a fella who has never left a pub ever.

Rough lookin fucker

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                              tried to get on munch @ 7/2 but couldnt get in on a notice about risk control came up

I am on munch +1.5 @7/4 already
                                                                              So what do the adjudicators say. Will you get paid on this?

Comment

So what do the adjudicators say. Will you get paid on this?
                                                                                I was just coming here to ask that same question

Comment

nope didnt get paid on it, it has come up as void

not happy as i put the bet on before there was any mention of ovens bad back

Comment

Any thoughts on the Dolan Huybrechts game?. From the little i read Huybrechts seems like hes no punk with a 10-8 win over Newton in the european 2nd rd and a narrow 8-10 loss v Lewis in the next round. Is Dolan a bit cold or will this tournament reignite him?. Its a pickim on the book?.

Comment

I've backed against Dolan tonight. It's the only game i've bet on. I'm running bad in the darts though with my accum's falling just short, so trying a different approach tonight!

Comment

I've backed against Dolan tonight. It's the only game i've bet on. I'm running bad in the darts though with my accum's falling just short, so trying a different approach tonight!
                                                                                        Im thinking similar. I think Dolan being more known is keeping the prices level and Huybrechts is coming under the radar. Thinking Huybrechts should be 8/13. Dolan often uncannily brings it on the big occasion though. Pickem!.

Comment

Im thinking similar. I think Dolan being more known is keeping the prices level and Huybrechts is coming under the radar. Thinking Huybrechts should be 8/13. Dolan often uncannily brings it on the big occasion though. Pickem!.
                                                                                          Dolan fails to show up more than he shows up in games. This is probably his first ever televised game where he's been the favourite (not confident on that tho) so not sure how he'll handle it. It's first up on stage too when the crowd are usually pretty flat and there's not a whole lot of atmosphere so not sure if that will have any affect on the players

Comment

hmmm yeah and hes not the quickest of starters as far as i remember. Youre right hes usually the big dog and has to relish that so to be virtual fav might unsettle him.

Comment

The Hurricane off to a flyer.

Comment

Good shout Flushdraw and Rounders, had a piece of that.

Comment

Finnan can play a bit of darts. Not sure if he can take Walsh out but i might have a little flutter at him taking a set anyway. I fancy under 5.5 180s in the Barney game aswel @ Evs

He's a bit of a slow starter and not in great form of late so if could be a struggle over the line. Don't know Richardson but if there's only a sloppy 12/13 legs in the game it might not flow and could upset Barney

Comment

Christ Finnan threw that away

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Have gone for the overs in the barney match @5/6.

Comment

Moments away from the return of the real Barney

Comment

Moments away from the return of the real Barney
                                                                                                            Dont say i didnt tell you

Comment

Dont say i didnt tell you

Comment

+1

Comment

Just got on Richardson at evens.

Comment

Barney been taken apart and punished for missing. Good result for people like me that have a few others backed to win the title. And just the 1 x 180 aswel which is nice

Comment

Got on richardson @ 4/1 after 1st set..will cover the over bet hopefully.

Comment

Get the fk out of treble 20 you bollox!

lol 4 in quick succession. One more for Jaysoose!
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-12-11, 21:55.

Comment

Cmon Richardson!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X