...Euromillions Lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate...

...So the Euromillions wasn't won tonight because we didn't enter, which means it rolls over and is capped this Friday... Based on the below information, I think it could be good to get a syndicate going for the next 4 draws, as it MUST be won in the next 4...
    SPOILER
    As Friday 20th September Jackpot of €189.6 Million was not won, the jackpot cap will be reached on Tuesday 24th September.

Tuesday 24th September 2019 is a GUARANTEED €190m Jackpot and the first draw at the cap, if the jackpot continues in roll;

Cap Draw 2: Friday 27th September Guaranteed €190m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,

Cap Draw 3: Tuesday 1st October Guaranteed €190m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,

Cap Draw 4: Friday 4th October Guaranteed €190m Jackpot, if not won continues at cap in roll to,

Cap Draw 5: Tuesday 8th October Guaranteed MUST BE WON €190m Jackpot. If no Jackpot winner on the fifth draw at cap the jackpot fund flows down to the next prize tier with a winner.

...Because it is capped, it means all of the extra money will be divided into the other prizes, so in the very unlikely event we won't scoop the lot, we should hopefully pick up some other prizes...

...Suggestion... If you're interested, just say in... I am thinking €10.00 PP, as it is €2.50 a line, so every person is 4 extra lines...If you want to buy multiple amounts of €10 then by all means go ahead (will cap it at 10k ha)... Anyone that is in, I will send my bank details to you, and whoever is in at 12:00pm Friday will be in the syndicate...I will buy the tickets and post photos of them all at about 17:00pm Friday...

...If it's not won on Friday, then we can choose whether to distribute all of the winnings back and start totally again, or work it so only people in draw 1 can go again in draw 2...

...Hopefully get good interest, so get commenting...

...Edit to say, only doing the main draw not the plus, so only €2.50 per line...

...Below is the sheet with all information...It will be updated regularly with payments, new entrants etc... PLEASE check to make sure YOUR shares are correct...

Last edited by luckforsome; 25-09-19, 09:57. Reason: ...Added Sheet for updates...

...I'm in for 2 sets, so €20 for me...

Comment

In for €20, good man!

Comment

It's €2.50 a line

It's €3.50 if you tick the I'm a proper mug 500K draw

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          It's €2.50 a line

It's €3.50 if you tick the I'm a proper mug 500K draw
          ...Updated my post to show this, only doing the main draw obviously...Thank you, not get in ...

Comment

Would hate to miss out to a shower of cunts.
            In for €10 anyway.

Comment

In

Comment

Inski for 10 and throw balfejohn in for 10 for his birthday as hes in Vegas and prob miss it.

Comment

After time? Don't mind if I do. Won money's on the golf spin it up to a million or so.

In for 20 quid

Comment

Deduct it from the steak you promised me
                    "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                    "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

In for €50

Comment

I'll play for a tenner too. Where do I send it?

Comment

in for €20

Comment

...Can't beat a bit of gamble...Will send bank details to all tomorrow...

Comment

In for €20 (might pile in later)

Comment

This has the makings of a fun punt. I will go for a €50 if permitted

Comment

Ìn. Will ship on Friday, have deets already.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In for 20

Comment

Can you do paypal? Hassle to ship €10 from Malta > Ireland bank.

If so, in for €10

Suppose will split with MrsF if we win

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        Can you do paypal? Hassle to ship €10 from Malta > Ireland bank.

If so, in for €10

Suppose will split with MrsF if we win
                                        ...I will put you in for €10 and I'll sort out a pay pal for you...If anyone here can do PayPal for you great, if not I'll set one up... But your wife, sorry I mean you is on for 1...

Comment

20 for me too

Comment

In for 50 ta.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

In for €20 cheers for doing it

Comment

In. Can send for FD too. I'll pm Paypal Tony.

Comment

In for €20

Comment

In for 20.is revolut an option?

Comment

In for 20

Comment

In for 20

Comment

In for 20, I also 2nd Shrap's question, can't do PayPal

Comment

In for 20.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

In for 10 bank transfer ok ? Can't do PayPal

Comment

In for 20. Do you have Revolut?

Comment

In for 10
                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

in for 20

Comment

In for 10 - please send deets, can do Revolut or whatever

Comment

in for 20 , bank, paypal or revolut
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...Hi guys...

...So I have sent my bank details to all 30 people that have shown an interest...Sorry if bank isn't suitable to use, I don't have Revolut or Paypal...

...A couple of things to note... I'm with AIB, so if you're AIB then it should be instant transfer, but with other banks it may take a day or two, so just be mindful of when you send it...I will close off new entrants tomorrow at 17:00pm, then whatever money I have at 12:00 Friday is what i'll go with...If for some reason you've sent it and i haven't received it, please let me know...

...Oh and just for transparency purposes- I have 4 shares, but 1 is for my brother, and 2 of them are for 2 friends...I'm guessing it's not an issue, but if anyone has reservations about it not being solely IPB, just let me know and i'll remove them...

...Below is the document with current status, currently just over 3 million per share...

Comment

In for 10

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              Ìn. Will ship on Friday, have deets already.
                                                                              Sent €20
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#40
                                                                                20 sent.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  20 sent

Comment

#42
                                                                                    In for €10 please
                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

#43
                                                                                      In for €20 - Can you PM bank details please

Comment

#44
                                                                                        ...Update...I have sent my bank details to everyone so far, please PM if you haven't received my PM... I have attached the google sheet in my FIRST post, which will be updated regularly... PLEASE check to make sure your shares are correct... Will send details to new entrants later this evening...

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Have sent 20 with IPB Lplate as ref. 10 for me and 10 for flushdraw

Comment

#46
                                                                                            in for 20 euro also please

Comment

#47
                                                                                              €50 shipped. Fair play for putting this together

Comment

#48
                                                                                                €10 sent via KBC.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                  In for €20, good man!
                                                                                                  Shipped and fair play for organising [emoji106]

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Decided on €20 in the end. Sent via AIB

Cheers for organising

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      I'll do 20 please send bank details

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        ...Lads please put user name on reference, and not name... Who is Chris R*****, and David K**** ...

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Tenner sent to details provided. Thanks for organising.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Shipped €10 reference Pat Mustard euro
                                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                              ...Lads please put user name on reference, and not name... Who is Chris R*****, and David K**** ...
                                                                                                              chris is me. i put shrap ipb euromillions in the reference though

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                I'll play for 20. Can you send on your bank details please?

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  I’m in for €20 although I can’t do bank transfer. Is anyone going to be at City West today for Winamax that I could give €20 to and they can do bank transfer?

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Bank deets please, shall only throw €10 to the cause though

If anyone really cannot do bank transfer but has revolut - get in touch and I'll sort for you
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      in for 450
                                                                                                                      "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                                                      "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Inside for 20, Revolut would be handy for me
                                                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X