Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Ryan's pair tonight at Dundalk look interesting, the one in the first looks ridiculously well in.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Kevin Ryan's pair tonight at Dundalk look interesting, the one in the first looks ridiculously well in.
      Wide draw over the minimum a worry?

Comment

Starchitect had to be put down after suffering a broken leg, saw it in real time... Absolutely horrible stuff. Was cruising it too.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Maire Banrigh from the p2p list goes tomorrow 1.55 Ludlow. Was 4-1 / 7-2 earlier now as low as 13/8 with some firms. Could be one to keep an eye on. Colreevy also from the list won on Saturday at Fairyhouse wasn't much of a price though 4-11.

Comment

Another pointer runs tomorrow in the bumper.
            Interesting choice of race
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

If anyone has any tips for Leop tomorrow it'd be much appreciated. Heading to the pub for the day and plan on punting and drinking pints.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Dysios EW
                Might Bite across the water are my main bets of the day.

Comment

Asked the aul lad for a bet as I do every stephen's day so I can have a bit of interest with the pints.

Mias storm 1.55 Kempton, might bite 3.05 kempton and footpad at leopardstown. Should be about 12/1. Hopefully get a sweat from my tenner anyway

Comment

Another mug looking for names

Comment

Forgot to check back here. I saved u a couple of bob believeme Kev 😉
                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

For leopardstown tomorrow also any tips be appreciated

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by novak View Post
                          For leopardstown tomorrow also any tips be appreciated

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
                          Following these lads for a while now,they put a lot of work into the bets they put up, so fairly hopefull of a good run at least,powers paying 6 places so prob best to punt with them

Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Making my annual pilgrimage to Leopardstown. Haven’t a clue what I’m doing
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Real steel and master of Tara.
                              Tempted to do me brains on the former

Comment

My main fancy. 4.55 Wolves Tasaaboq
                                Money seems down again today opened at 9s into 9/2.
                                All 3 lifetime wins are here over c & d with Josephine onboard.
                                So one time please make the break.

Comment

Free money on betfair now

Edit 1.3 Simply ned now is about right... was 4.2 when i posted

Never anything certain about Irish stewards decisions but one would hope that the lads at Leopardstown today would would get it right
                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-12-17, 13:25.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fucking hell

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      Real steel and master of Tara.
                                      Tempted to do me brains on the former
                                      Standard DP

Comment

Pantomine Season at Leops today.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Pints and punts with herself and the relations today. I always lose in these situations so any tips are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Joseph o Brien sending one to lingfield in the last. Worth a look imo but not a tip. Art noveau.

Comment

Nichols canyon

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                Joseph o Brien sending one to lingfield in the last. Worth a look imo but not a tip. Art noveau.
                                                Nice one..thanks for that..great spot

Comment

Nichols canyon
                                                  And unfortunately a good servant to the BBV, Zabana who we caught right a couple of times didn't come home either.
                                                  For all his great wins including last years champion novice what I'll always remember is the day he unshipped Davy Russell when the starter let them off while he was facing sideways at in the JLT at Cheltenham that he was obv going to sluice up in

Comment

Spoylesports offering Faugheen @ 4/5..pricebomb thing...got €40 on there..
                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                      Spoylesports offering Faugheen @ 4/5..pricebomb thing...got €40 on there..
                                                      Link?

Edit - seems to be expired
                                                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 29-12-17, 12:40.

Comment

hard to oppose the faves today.
                                                        After the last two disasters, I think I'll swerve it.
                                                        let's dance, monalee, faugheen and nina would be my bet today
                                                        ^just so I can kick meself later

Comment

Let's Dance and the Gunner Murphy double for me.

Also like Campeador without Faugheen or E/W 1/4 1,2 @16/1.

Comment

let's dance, monalee, faugheen treble 4 to 1 on skybet fwiw

Comment

Comment

Fuck, hopfuly not the last we see of Faugheen

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                  Fuck, hopfuly not the last we see of Faugheen
                                                                  Reckon that's it unfortunately

Comment

To all the Patrick Mullins knockers (and I was on nina) , look at his interview earlier when he talked about the bumper and then the ride he gave the winner. Top class.

Comment

Jaysus this has been a car crash of a festival

Comment

Jaysus this has been a car crash of a festival
                                                                        You are the IPB equivilant of Macy in that film The Cooler. Seriously im surprised some bookie chain hasnt snapped you up yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          You are the IPB equivilant of Macy in that film The Cooler. Seriously im surprised some bookie chain hasnt snapped you up yet...
                                                                          I didn't place a penny today.
                                                                          It seems picking them is enough to get my magic to work

Comment

get on the faugheen sizing john double

Comment

I think poor auld Johnny might the one that was got at and sedated[emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                  I think poor auld Johnny might the one that was got at and sedated[emoji23]
                                                                                  In fairness I was listening to that earlier and they asked him was there a possibility. He said there was a chance but pure conjecture. He stressed that. He didn't say he was drugged.

I never listened to the show before so don't know the chap either way. He was just asked his opinion

Comment

I'll have a listen, easy to be taken out of context I guess but Johnny would have form for let's say being a little left field!

Comment

Last one of the year
                                                                                      Star of Dubai 3.45 punchestown
                                                                                      9/2 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                        He does great coffee too

Comment

Some punter came into an edenmore bookies early this afternoon and engaged with me about the racing. He seemed like was comparing prices on some spurious uttoxeter hcap between other bookies. I said to him as the 12.35 punchestown loomed look there is a shot to nothing on a 9/4 2nd fav as it's money back in cash if your 2nd beaten by any Elliott horse(Monbeg Notorious fav in this race)and the 3rd fav is 8/1 so you've only really him to beat to virtually guarantee your money back. Before I even finished he cuts in Na na Ireland, jasus no wouldn't trust Irish racing it's too unpredictable. Too unpredictable wouldn't go near Irish racing!.

Comment

Was told Faheys in the 2nd & 3rd race in Newcastle tomorrow have a great chance. Inaam and Heavens Guest

Comment

The mob are after me . I should never have nightengaled this thread. Currently hiding in a paddy power safe house .

Comment

Brewinupastorm wins bumper in Hereford today from P2P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                  Brewinupastorm wins bumper in Hereford today from P2P list.
                                                                                                  Yeah seen that very impressive although probably didn't beat much. Kupatana goes off the list in the 3.30 at Newbury tomorrow. First run for Henderson.

Comment

Peace n’ Milan 2:25 Gowran tomorrow

Friend of friend working in PP said there’s a load of people setting up new accounts in their wife’s name to back it.

Also entered for Saturday so I think the guys are trying to get 2 wins on the bounce.

Form isn’t great but they’ve taken a few €200 bets from new accounts on it when it was at 10s.

Comment

Call the Taxie my pick for the Thyestes. Pretty competitive looking race though.

Comment

Yet again I'm not going to be in Gowran for one of my favourite meetings of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          Yet again I'm not going to be in Gowran for one of my favourite meetings of the year
                                                                                                          Out Sam is being whatsapped all morning to me as a tip from robbie power.

Make of that what you will...

Comment

Out Sam is being whatsapped all morning to me as a tip from robbie power.

Make of that what you will...
                                                                                                            I see your ole fav Presenting Percy wins again. Some horse.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

Friend of friend working in PP said there’s a load of people setting up new accounts in their wife’s name to back it.

Also entered for Saturday so I think the guys are trying to get 2 wins on the bounce.

Form isn’t great but they’ve taken a few €200 bets from new accounts on it when it was at 10s.
                                                                                                              very nice one. romped home.. cheers dude!!!

Comment

Yeah Beaut. Pays for all my silly outsider bets on the next .... Actually got 19 on Betfair..
                                                                                                                sigpic
                                                                                                                Longshotvalue.com

Comment

thanks got it @11/1

Comment

Nice one lads - what did it go off at in the end? I backed it at 9s but I think it even drifted in the end back to 10s or so. Happy days anyway.

Comment

Nice one lads - what did it go off at in the end? I backed it at 9s but I think it even drifted in the end back to 10s or so. Happy days anyway.
                                                                                                                      went off at 10s

Comment

Cheers! Needed that hadn't a winner in an age [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Comment

Dancer!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X