No announcement yet.

IPBCOOP 2011 - Registration and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Electra Blue;402699]Miaow! Speak for yourself Missus...

You're right. The bath salts and slippers will do grand

Comment

This kicks off on Monday so get involved people!

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Who is PropGambler? Didn't leave your IPB sn in the Comment box
      Still looking for confirmation before being accepted.

We kick off in 5 days folks. We've 24 players in the club and 10 in total signed up for the Overall prize so $430 in total atm

Add Unajammer and Trishakids to the above so 12 signed up for the overall competition.

Comment

Dam, now wont be able to play in the overall comp, but will play a few of the Monday events.
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

shipped

Comment

going to play most events, not sure if i will enter the side bet but will register Monday looks good fair play flushdraw

Comment

This kicks off tomorrow and only 3 people registered for the 2 games..

12 players reg'd for the overall event at the moment so good luck to all

FlushdrawIRE
              mystictarot
              nabourisk
              SlowDoke
              Rattled77
              Daragh999
              TheScholar1
              KevIRL
              LuckySparky
              MidniteKowby
              UnaJammer
              trishakids
              karmalover

Comment

A lot of the tourneys are showing up as cancelled in the lobby including Mondays
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                  A lot of the tourneys are showing up as cancelled in the lobby including Mondays
                  On the Home Games home page, there should only be 10 games there. When you dig into the schedule of games you'll some cancelled from when i was messing around with them but all games are still there.

Just sort them in order of date or name and reg for them. They are called IPBCOOP - 01 to IPBCOOP - 10

Comment

$43 donated to the poker economy
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      $43 donated to the poker economy
                      pffffft

Let me just remind you of the finishing positions in 2008 and we also have 2009 champ White Knight in the mix. Should be good fun

Originally posted by Flushdraw
                      Thats BCOOP 08 all done and dusted and a big congrats goes to Strewelpeter for blowing the field away and winning this outright by 35 points.

A gallant effort goes to Gillcarr1972 for her 2nd place finish. Great performance to beat the way through 31 other seasoned pro's to take 2nd spot and nip it from me by a single point

Just wanna say thanks to all that took part and it was a very enjoyable series, with no bad blood and lots of banter. Hope to do it again soon.

Just want to say big thanks to Gill for helping out with threads and PMs when i wasnt around, and also to Mellor and KevIRL who also do a bit of helping out along the way

Here's the final standings....gl all

Tony

Originally posted by Flushdraw
                      Well the final league standings show that White Knight is the clear winner as BCOOP 2009 champion finished some 44 points clear of his nearest rival, premierstone.

In the end only 11 points seperated 2nd-4th so it was a close battle but White Knight is a worthy champ, having played all 13 events and going deep in the majority of them.

Just want to thank everyone that took part. These sort of events are really enjoyable, and the banter and community spirit that goes with them, make them a pleasure to be part of it.

1st - $390 - White Knight
                      2nd - $210 - premierstone
                      3rd - $30 - hotspur

Comment

$43 transferred. Game on!
                        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

IPBCOOP 2011

good evening

flushdraw would i be able to play a few of these events as i not around for the whole of the tournement.

john

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                            good evening

flushdraw would i be able to play a few of these events as i not around for the whole of the tournement.

john
                            That's fine. The more the merrier

Comment

This kicks off tonight and so far we have only 7/8 players registered for the 2 games. Would be expecting triple these numbers by the time of kick-off.

We have 15 players reg'd for the Overall Championship so that's $645 in the prizepool at the moment. I originally said that it would be a 55/35/15 split, but that's based on about 30 runners. At the moment based on 15 runners and $645, we'll go 405/180/60

I'll review this at the end of game 4, and put up an exact % split for 1st/2nd/3rd but unless we hit 25 runners, we'll pay $85 for 3rd and about 70/30 for 1st/2nd.

If you want to reg for the overall championship, send €30/$43 to FlushdrawIRE on stars and post here to say it's been done.

List of Runners

FlushdrawIRE
                              mystictarot
                              nabourisk
                              SlowDoke
                              Rattled77
                              Daragh999
                              TheScholar1
                              KevIRL
                              LuckySparky
                              MidniteKowby
                              UnaJammer
                              trishakids
                              karmalover
                              Finsceal Beo
                              Jesus_God

You can sign up to take part in the overall leaderboard whenever you want, but only games played after you sign up will count towards your total.

Remember only your top 12 results count towards the overall score (although you will receive participation points for every game you play

You will be awarded 1 point for every tournament you play with an entry fee of $3-$7 and you will be awarded 2 points for every tournament you play with a buyin of >$7
                              All payouts for individual games will be stars own 'pay top 20%' structure.

Good luck to everyone playing, let's have some fun!

Comment

Shipped $43 there

Request to make one of the PLO games 6m as FR PLO is zzzzz

Comment

shipped $43 also..

not going to be around for some of them but decided only 15-16 runners for an active poker forum seemed depressingly few..

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                    Shipped $43 there

Request to make one of the PLO games 6m as FR PLO is zzzzz
                                    Yeah defo. Already have Event 16 pencilled in as 6max

Comment

Minbet pwnage tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Minbet pwnage tonight!
                                        Hate Limit Holdem with a passion! Should be donktastic later!

Comment

I'll be taking notes for the 8-game tourney at Mini-WSOP

Comment

I'm in for a spin anyway. Looking forward to being cannon fodder having not played poker in em, quite some time!

Comment

I'll be taking notes for the 8-game tourney at Mini-WSOP
                                              I can help with notes on me.. "sucks at minbet games"

Comment

Shipped
                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

$43 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                    Shipped
                                                    thinly veiled brag IMO
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

$43 shipped from scart888

Comment

Coming together nicely now. Good on all the procrastinators!

Comment

Decided to play this.

Money Shipped Kenny1208

Comment

All monies received

Comment

Fully considering taking off work to play the Razz event.
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Have applied there!
                                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

TG accepted

Comment

IPBCOOP

HI

just applied to play there for 2 nites game.

can u accept please flushdraw

thanks

Comment

League Standings after Games 1 & 2

Please me know asap if you spot any mistakes, thanks
                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-09-11, 14:08.

Comment

Update after Events 3+4

Still plenty of time for people to get involved because only your top 12 events count so it's still anybodies

Let me know if you spot any mistakes, cheers

Comment

Disaster, got my dates mixed up and didn't realise that was yesterday, so have missed the first two days/four events...This has made my predicted win a somewhat more difficult proposition...
                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

ahh ffs totaly forgot about this last night.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#98
                                                                              Results and Table after 6 events. You can see how one win changes everything so it's far from over and there won't be a clear leader for quite a while i'm imagine. We're on a break now until 6th Oct so time to relax for a bit. The next 4 games are open for reg in the lobby and i'll create more when i get back from Killarney

As always, let me know if you spot any mistakes, cheers

Comment

#99
                                                                                We have 25 runners for the Overall Championship. Nobody has join since the the league began so it looks like we're stuck on a total prizepool of $1075

As advertised, the split will be 55/30/15

If anyone else decides they want to join the league, their entry fee will just be added to 1st place from here on in.

We're playing for..

1st - $592
                                                                                2nd - $322
                                                                                3rd - $161

gl people

Comment

Just looking at the HORSE. It's a bit pointless having it as a rebuy, as very few people are going to bust in a limit game in 30 mins when the starting stack will still be 25 big bets...

Also, I'm still lobbying for event 18 to be 2-7 SD!
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 03-10-11, 13:04.

Comment

Wasn't there meant to be 2 games on tonight?

Comment

Just looking at the HORSE. It's a bit pointless having it as a rebuy, as very few people are going to bust in a limit game in 30 mins when the starting stack will still be 25 big bets...

Also, I'm still lobbying for event 18 to be 2-7 SD!
                                                                                      Should be more omaha hilo imo. Its the 3rd most popular game after NLHE and PLO. Should be a NL game and a PL game.
                                                                                      Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                                                        Wasn't there meant to be 2 games on tonight?
                                                                                        Week off due to Killarney festival. Back on Thursday.

Comment

Bump for tonight..

Only 5 donks and Mrs FD regged so far..

Comment

Balls, cheers for the reminder. Will get a new thread up now

Comment

And I have to work

Comment

Excellent, I'll actually get to play this. PLO HU is going to be very fun, I apologize in advance for just about everything that happens in that game.
                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Totally forgot

Comment

Premierstone has gone 1,2,2 in his last 3 games to take the overall lead after 8 games. 12 more games to play and it's still anybodies as only your best 12 results count

Comment

12 games gone and there's still a long way to go. Only people's top 12 results count so from here on in, it's all about improving on your scores to stay ahead of the field. Probably won't come into affect with most people until the last 3/4 games.

The 1 and 2 points you score for participating in the games will count for every game you play, but the only your best 12 scoring rounds will count. gl to everyone involved in the remainder of games

Comment

Missed a few due to illness but will try knock Tony off the top spot in the next few games

Comment

A 1st and a 2nd from Nuck last night sees him shoot up to 4th place. (I accidently put 2nd instead of 1st in the Shootout game, but the points are right and it's updated now)
                                                                                                          A 2nd and another FT sees MrsF move up to 3rd
                                                                                                          A 3rd place from Fiend sees him maintain 2nd
                                                                                                          And 2 FT's from myself sees me stay at the top

We're no using only the best 12 results so results will be left behind if they are improved on going forward. Plenty of 0 pointers for people, so it will only affect a few people by the looks of it

Let me know if you spot any mistakes asap please so i can correct them. Cheers

Comment

The only real mover in the league from tonights games is Zuutroy as he catapults into 2nd place, 29 points behind mise. Just 4 games to go before we crown a winner.

If anyone notices any mistakes here can you let me know asap. Thanks

Just a note. Monday's game which is down as TBC will mirror the game which has had the highest number of runners to date. It's pretty tilting to announce that Limit Holdem edges out 2-7 Triple Draw by 1 player

Comment

Just a note. Monday's game which is down as TBC will mirror the game which has had the highest number of runners to date. It's pretty tilting to announce that Limit Holdem edges out 2-7 Triple Draw by 1 player
                                                                                                              Motion to go with TD anyway. Though the fact that I'm proposing it might not go down well!

Comment

Motion to go with TD anyway. Though the fact that I'm proposing it might not go down well!
                                                                                                                I'd rather go with blind omaha than limit holdem so i'm with you! Can't change the rules tho realistically so need to go with what's been organised

Comment

I did lobby for NL SD as well..maybe do a poll as I'm sure almost no one wants to play LHE. I still like it though!

Comment

thumbs down for LHE also

Comment

So with 2 games to go, it's still tight at the top with a big push from the chasing pack.
                                                                                                                      • Flushdraw still top despite not managing to score any points in either game
                                                                                                                      • Kenny up to 2nd following a 2nd and a 4th
                                                                                                                      • The Scholar in 3rd thanks to a 5th place finish to keep him in contention
                                                                                                                      • Finsceal Beo leaps up to 4th after a win in the Badugi
                                                                                                                      • Jesus_God pots a 5th in limit Holdem to hold onto the coat tails of leader and stay in 5th overall
                                                                                                                      • Slowdoke scores a win in limit holdem and a points finish in Badugi to put himself within touching distance
                                                                                                                      • scart finds himself in 7th after a 3rd place in Razz and a 9th in limit Holdem
                                                                                                                      • Mystictarot is in 8th after finishing 9th in Badugi, but just missed out by finishing 10th in limit holdem

19 points seperate 2nd-9th with a further 19 points to 1st, so 1 big result could see anyone leap into money places and have a shot at the title. GL to everyone on Thursday in HORSE and NLH Deepstack

Comment

Looks like you have it as good as sewn up unless me or Kenny can win the ME and score heavily in the HORSE.

Comment

Looks like you have it as good as sewn up unless me or Kenny can win the ME and score heavily in the HORSE.
                                                                                                                          Not at all. There's 30 points for the ME win and 20 for HORSE. Lot's of people have had top 3 finishes in both games to score multiple points. If i brick both and even Doke who's in 6th scores a win, then he leapfrogs me in spite of what he does in the HORSE. I'm going to need another 15 points to try to hold onto a money spot imo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X