Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Where is RD's Fundalk Friday Flutter?
    I don't really get the mojo going until after Halloween!

Navajo Ridge in the 8.15
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      Thought Now The King would appreciate the drop back to 7f in the first. Point Reyes is deffo improving for racing, 7f better than 6f and I dont trust the fav in the race. Sky Seven form on the track is excellent so at 9s I can live with him. Charcor is a horse that wants a nice even gallop over tonights trip imo, 14s is too big.
      this would have been more fun instead of lotto
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Really like Destroyer in the last at Newcastle at 8/1. Looks like they've got him down to a very exploitable mark now and trainer seems to save a lot of his trying for this track, has a very profitable record there.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Thought Now The King would appreciate the drop back to 7f in the first. Point Reyes is deffo improving for racing, 7f better than 6f and I dont trust the fav in the race. Sky Seven form on the track is excellent so at 9s I can live with him. Charcor is a horse that wants a nice even gallop over tonights trip imo, 14s is too big.
          Great start young man

Comment

Somekindofsuperstar 7.30 Newcastle
            Told to back e/w

Comment

Red striker last race limerick

Comment

Always have to have a bet in the Cesarewitch, despite I think never having backed the winner.

Jinxing Great Trango today.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Always have to have a bet in the Cesarewitch, despite I think never having backed the winner.

Jinxing Great Trango today.
                  Sneaked the final place my bookie was paying @ 28s.

Acceptable. Will have to punt it off now.

Comment

An interview my cousin done with the racing post always been in the game but starting to work out well now some nice stock.

Comment

Is there a back story to this interview or is it just a bumbling reporter pissing off a jockey early on and getting a frosty reception? Very strange interview

Comment

https://www.racingtv.com/news/racing...e-jumps-season

Few to follow for the jumps. Some obvious selections: brewinupastorm, delta work etc but some other interesting ones. Worth a read.
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Is there a back story to this interview or is it just a bumbling reporter pissing off a jockey early on and getting a frosty reception? Very strange interview
                          Jockeys are touchy sorts. Shur why wouldn't they be, often cold, hungry and cant have a drink or a snort in peace nowadays. It stretches the patience limits of some. Interviewer Cooper often plays with jockeys like inanimate objects in interview so he was just making sure he didn't get it all his own way.

Comment

Champions Day winners

13:30 Advertise
                            14:45 Fleeting
                            15:20 Benbatl
                            16:40 Biometric
                            Profit before people.

Comment

The first 2 Favs @ Leop look very fairly priced from very favorable draws.
                              125 Amma Grace
                              155 Agitare

@ Ascot surely Stradivarius is a gift horse @ 4/6, couldn’t have Kew Gardens against him.

Comment

Lord Glitters here

Comment

Wicklow Brave

Comment

One to watch or record..
                                    Finne TG4 Wed 23rd Oct 21:30-22:30 The Paddy Merrigan Story

Comment

True Self in the Geelong Cup. Race 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                        True Self in the Geelong Cup. Race 7.
                                        That's a long distance tip!

I see went again today at Navan and we all missed him. Very creditable second.

Comment

Beaten a head I backed it @9/2. Went off fav.
                                          ran well only beaten by a Bolger runner. Hes flying at the moment.

Footstepsatdawn runs @5:45 tomorrow Woverhampton 9/4 at the moment. I had him tracked because of his run LTO. Thought I'd get a nice price about him next time when he ran in Dundalk but going over to a weak race in the UK. Should collect...

Comment

Beaten a head I backed it @9/2. Went off fav.
                                            ran well only beaten by a Bolger runner. Hes flying at the moment.

Footstepsatdawn runs @5:45 tomorrow Woverhampton 9/4 at the moment. I had him tracked because of his run LTO. Thought I'd get a nice price about him next time when he ran in Dundalk but going over to a weak race in the UK. Should collect...
                                            7/2 on Boyles and a few spots

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              One to watch or record..
                                              Finne TG4 Wed 23rd Oct 21:30-22:30 The Paddy Merrigan Story
                                              Good watch tonight

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't miss him, 400 @ 9/1 went up in smoke - I thought he was going to win for a couple of strides.

Comment

This has been bubbling for some time, story finally broke today. It's going to be interesting to follow.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/late...-racing/405638
                                                  Does that ban travel? As in, could they just ship a horse off elsewhere to run or would all jurisdictions accept the ban?

Comment

I’d be very surprised if any of their horses stepped outside their boxes while this slow process moves along.

Comment

usurped by The Gentleman Thief
                                                      Thought I had that one on my tracker but doubt I would have caught it yesterday anyway
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bink

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                          I’d be very surprised if any of their horses stepped outside their boxes while this slow process moves along.
                                                          Could have very negative effect on the future of syndicates

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            Bink
                                                            nice drift as well
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                              Could have very negative effect on the future of syndicates
                                                              Can’t be good anyway, I hear there could be a fair bit of collateral damage coming as a result of it too.

Comment

Nice one again pat , cheers

Comment

Today was a good day . Brewinupastorm @9/4, mad Ted. Off to Dundalk tomorrow evening so I'll be counting on here, last time I was there I didn't have a sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                    Was surprised they allowed Listen Dear be sold yesterday. To another syndicate as it happens albeit this one looks a bit more reputable.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                      Was surprised they allowed Listen Dear be sold yesterday. To another syndicate as it happens albeit this one looks a bit more reputable.
                                                                      Thank fuck she was. I got more tips for her over the last few years at short odds. Beaten nearly every time. Pops up last weekend then at 14s when not a sniff. Hope it's gone to Hong Kong or somewhere like that

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                        Thank fuck she was. I got more tips for her over the last few years at short odds. Beaten nearly every time. Pops up last weekend then at 14s when not a sniff. Hope it's gone to Hong Kong or somewhere like that
                                                                        ha, your out of luck on that front im afraid! Shes staying in Closutton it seems. Same syndicate bought her that had the ex Skelton mare Cabaret Queen win a nice pot last weekend.

Comment

Seems like it would be rude not to back Duke Street in the 15.10 @ Chelts

Comment

Today was a good day . Brewinupastorm @9/4, mad Ted. Off to Dundalk tomorrow evening so I'll be counting on here, last time I was there I didn't have a sniff.
                                                                            Couple for Fundalk

5.45. Angels
                                                                            7.15. Kens Sams
                                                                            20.15 Golden Valour e/w

Best of luck tonight

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              Seems like it would be rude not to back Duke Street in the 15.10 @ Chelts

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                one of the lesser members of the Duke family

Comment

Donnacha riding as good as he's ever done last few months. Wonder if he stays on next season.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

What is the qualifying standard for entry to the $7.5M Golden Eagle?.
                                                                                    Its just that it seems to lack the quality of a $7.5M race. Is it something like a Goffs promotion where if you were bought at the Goffs sales you can race for the Goffs million?.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      What is the qualifying standard for entry to the $7.5M Golden Eagle?.
                                                                                      Its just that it seems to lack the quality of a $7.5M race. Is it something like a Goffs promotion where if you were bought at the Goffs sales you can race for the Goffs million?.
                                                                                      Doesn't appear to have any sales conditions. The race is advertised as being designed to attract the best 4YO's but it does look a bit odd to see a few in the low 90's and one 86 rated runner running at level weights for so much money.

I'd guess the entries were expensive and that was probably the main filter.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Magistralis ew in next in DownRoyal 9/1

Comment

McKinzie for Breeders' Cup

Comment

Pillar in fundalk next race

Kaften in the 7.45

Comment

very strange market for the Newcastle Futurity, Mogul extremely weak and heading out to 4/1. Surely must be backed at that?

edit: or not!
                                                                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 01-11-19, 18:04. Reason: ran OK I suppose but meh

Comment

very strange market for the Newcastle Futurity, Mogul extremely weak and heading out to 4/1. Surely must be backed at that?

edit: or not!
                                                                                                Last leg of a place treble. FML couldnt even hang onto third.

Comment

I think Titanium Sky is overpriced at 20s in Dundalk later. Not one for a big bet but certainly worth something small EW at that price.
                                                                                                  I will put up Harriets Force as my Friday Night Fancy here.

Comment

1st run for Envoi Allen on to winning the Albert Bartlett in the next. Thought Janidil looked a good bet in the 1:50. 11/4 B365

Comment

I'd be incredibly shocked if Envoi Allen ended up in the Albert Bartlett. He has too much pace for that race. I know he is a big galloper but he isn't slow.
                                                                                                      Thought he was a model for it..shows what I know. Hes goes to the Supreme?

Comment

Got a small ew shout for Billesdon Brook ew. 8.54 Santa Anita

Comment

The Ballymore over 2m5f looks custom made for him imo. At this stage it's all guesswork really.
                                                                                                          Not a hope in hell that he runs in the Albert Bartlett. The race that destroys horses. He won’t be anywhere near it. More likely Supreme than AB but agree, the 2m5f race is probably the one

Comment

Joseph's achievements at his age wouldn't half make you feel useless in comparison. What a legend.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Thought Doctor Duffy was crying out for a step up to 3 miles. Impossible yard to second guess but they at seem to try with him most days so think the 8's about him on exchange looks big right now.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                  Whooosh, an hour too late

Good luck

Comment

Whooosh was right. WP.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                      Some man for one man ty ty

Comment

ty ty ty

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          ty ty ty

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          WP Sat Nav take it easy on the botox

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X