Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a rather sexy drift before the off
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Sharp insight deducting it down to 75% of the book
      Concluding that 75% of the book represents >=75% of the probability of winning seems to me as a perfectly fine observation to make even if it's not particularly insightful.

Comment

What a horse.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Apples Jade is some tool. Some cert for the Mares Hurdle.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
            Apples Jade is some tool. Some cert for the Mares Hurdle.
            Absolute joke if she runs in it.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
              I’d run her in it and I wouldn’t think twice about it. She’s never been quite as good at Cheltenham, the distance in the Mares race is also much more to her liking. Additionally in the Champion she’d really set it up for B D’air who would love to lie up with her.
              She could win a Champion but would be a good thing in the Mares. Don’t forget they made a complete bollox of their other superstar trying to turn him into a Champion Hurdler.

Comment

Sick, good shout.

Tudor City was fair eye catching in behind them.

Comment

Lord nappier 5th race sandown
                  Murry river last race lingfield

Comment

Global acclamation 4th race chemford

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                      Shouts, let's complete.

Comment

I'll have my only interest of the day on Lake Takapuna in the last. DKW might have freshened him up a bit.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          I'll have my only interest of the day on Lake Takapuna in the last. DKW might have freshened him up a bit.
                          Or not.

WP GAB there, great shout.

Comment

Fucking shout, Noel

Comment

Cheers Gab
                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

...No bets myself, just seen it before the final race... 6/1 8/1 and 5/6, Just a 114/1 treble...Unreal tipping...
                                Last edited by luckforsome; 02-02-19, 16:37.

Comment

Some picks today lads, cheers Noel/jazzy

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...No bets myself, just seen it before the final race... 6/1 8/1 and 5/6, Just a 114/1 treble...Unreal tipping...
                                    210/1 treble

Comment

Savage tipping lads!

Comment

210/1 treble
                                        Pity you couldn't do that when you were in Ireland or even when I was in Oz. Nice result, well done, I didn't get on but shout out to GAB for Quamino.

Comment

Lots of calls in here today, low key shout out for people to use group more often.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Just catching up on thread now, Some tipping from Noel & Jamie, pls someone pop up with a touch out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                              Pity you couldn't do that when you were in Ireland or even when I was in Oz. Nice result, well done, I didn't get on but shout out to GAB for Quamino.
                                              Ahh stop that was a nightmare ,
                                              Wear back now doh

Comment

Kareiga race 3 in Mumbai

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how edwulf runs today on the back of gabs national pick

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    Apples Jade a lay, Envoi Allen a lay.

Jezki the most interesting runner of the day. Suspect he's wanted for Cheltenham but also suspect Stevie Wonder has put him in the notebook after some of his recent efforts. Might have to play small at big prices today but I'l be coming off the top rope in The County Hurdle.

Quanimo in the last at a price. True run race awaits hopefully.

Supasundae a bet for the same reasons AJ is a lay.

Thought Commander Of Fleet was a solid 9/2 shot in the first.
                                                    Dancer

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    Dancer
                                                    WTFITS?

Get yer own line

Comment

Klassical dream next race lepoardstown

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        ^^^ Horse didn't look like he came out of a half speed all the way around. He's a serious pony.
                                                        Classy performance, went off at a huge price today will probably go off less than half that for the Triumph.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cheers Jazzy great to see this thread come alive again.
                                                          Noel keep her lit your on fire

Comment

Klassical dream next race lepoardstown
                                                            Had aramon. Somehow nutted on the line hurts more.
                                                            Still like my 14/1 ante post bet

Comment

6 of the 10 entries for the Gold Cup now NR’s, seems a total farce. I can’t see the Cheltenham ground on the Friday having any more cut than today.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                6 of the 10 entries for the Gold Cup now NR’s, seems a total farce. I can’t see the Cheltenham ground on the Friday having any more cut than today.
                                                                Seems insane alright. Did they water the track at all?

Comment

Pleasure dome next race lepoardstown

Comment

Bitta Salty Boy here.

Comment

Same source didn’t have time to write anything in said that one had a chance
                                                                      But said bellshill will win gonna see a different horse today

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                        Common sense seems to have prevailed thankfully, and she won't be beaten

Comment

Dunno who's harder to listen to, Katie Walsh or Kate Harrington. Feel second hand anxiety for both of them to make it through a sentence.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Same source didn’t have time to write anything in said that one had a chance
                                                                            But said bellshill will win gonna see a different horse today
                                                                            Good man Jazzy on the ball kid thanks for sharing

Comment

Dunno who's harder to listen to, Katie Walsh or Kate Harrington. Feel second hand anxiety for both of them to make it through a sentence.
                                                                              It seems to be a very tough job to be able to present on TV in a clear and concise manner and also manage to get any content into what you are saying. Bad and all as the two Kate's are at least Katie Walsh shows some level of knowledge and thought in her segments, Tracey's interviews are so bad these days they are comic but at the same time she is a very capable TV presenter who can get in close to the interviewee, reel off her cliched questions and is capable of asking the odd questions she gets fed through her earpiece.
                                                                              It strikes me that the other two are too much themselves and haven't found a TV persona that they can hide behind, when Tracey started out she was much the same.

I was very impressed again with Jane Mangan today, yet RTE left her in the stands and gave Katie the gig yesterday.
                                                                              I think she is at least as good if not better than anyone else working as a TV presenter in racing .
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Connections of Buveur Dair won’t be overly unhappy to see Apples Jade in the CH

Comment

Had aramon. Somehow nutted on the line hurts more.
                                                                                  Still like my 14/1 ante post bet
                                                                                  He’s bigger than 14/1 in places? Sometimes wonder do you be trolling this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                                                                    Connections of Buveur Dair won’t be overly unhappy to see Apples Jade in the CH
                                                                                    I think JP didn't get where he is today by being a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                                                                      He’s bigger than 14/1 in places? Sometimes wonder do you be trolling this thread
                                                                                      He's generally 12s which is still a mile away from what price he'll be on the day

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        It seems to be a very tough job to be able to present on TV in a clear and concise manner and also manage to get any content into what you are saying. Bad and all as the two Kate's are at least Katie Walsh shows some level of knowledge and thought in her segments, Tracey's interviews are so bad these days they are comic but at the same time she is a very capable TV presenter who can get in close to the interviewee, reel off her cliched questions and is capable of asking the odd questions she gets fed through her earpiece.
                                                                                        It strikes me that the other two are too much themselves and haven't found a TV persona that they can hide behind, when Tracey started out she was much the same.

I was very impressed again with Jane Mangan today, yet RTE left her in the stands and gave Katie the gig yesterday.
                                                                                        I think she is at least as good if not better than anyone else working as a TV presenter in racing .
                                                                                        Yeah RTE need a shake up of their racing team, Ted makes my skin crawl, he's a grade A prick.

Agree re Jane, you need some level of slickness first and foremost as a presenter/analysts, no good having someone knowlegeable who can't articulate their point due to a speech impediment or nerves.

I'd try to sign up Pat Healy if i was one of the channels, the guy is pure class, very knowledgeable, hugely passionate and likeable and has that almost lyrical Kerry accent that's easy on the ear.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

RTE Racing gone to the dogs since Kieran Creaven was busted.

Comment

He's generally 12s which is still a mile away from what price he'll be on the day
                                                                                            https://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenh...-hurdle/winner
                                                                                            What do you mean ‘generally’ 12s. You said you are happy with Antepost 14s which you can still get today. I’d say he will likely be that price or bigger on the day. He certainly won’t be single figures or anything like it

This is one of the posts where I think you must be trolling

Comment

Yeah RTE need a shake up of their racing team, Ted makes my skin crawl, he's a grade A prick.

Agree re Jane, you need some level of slickness first and foremost as a presenter/analysts, no good having someone knowlegeable who can't articulate their point due to a speech impediment or nerves.

I'd try to sign up Pat Healy if i was one of the channels, the guy is pure class, very knowledgeable, hugely passionate and likeable and has that almost lyrical Kerry accent that's easy on the ear.
                                                                                              Jane Mangan is pure class, although a little too closely attached to Coolmore to be totally unbiased in her analysis of certain issue but I think she’s great.

Katie Walsh is an embarrassment full stop. Agree that Ted is a grade a prick. Gleeson has always given me the creeps & Im totally at a loss to know what Tom Lee is doing on our screens.

However there has to be something going on behind the scenes (Contract wise) as to why they are all there. Why are there two in the betting ring? If Tracey is there for interviews then why was Andy Mac & Sally Anne also doing them yesterday & why were both Sally Anne & Katie also doing them today?

I must say though that when Robert Hall is not there he is sorely missed, he epitomizes “smooth”.

Comment

Quantum time running in Kembla grange race 6 in Australia in 12 hours from now

Comment

Lilly’s arc last race ayre tomor take a price

Comment

4/1 best price now.

Comment

4/1 best price now.
                                                                                                      Fuck already was 8/1

Comment

Amor fati 5th race Wolverhampton also take a price

Comment

Double them up 👌

Comment

Benruben 1.15. Lad in our Newbridge store gave it to me.
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Next destination 4.00 hopefully a better tip than yesterday’s 🙈

Comment

Lumped on winnings from last one
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  Benruben 1.15. Lad in our Newbridge store gave it to me.
                                                                                                                  Missed this Michelle hope you were on went v close very nice SP 20/1

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                                                    Missed this Michelle hope you were on went v close very nice SP 20/1
                                                                                                                    25 EW 22/1 nearly had it and all. Sick
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

sweet destination?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Lumped on winnings from last one
                                                                                                                        Ye I stuck 200 on him not going any bigger after yesterday nightmare 800 on them

Comment

sweet destination?
                                                                                                                          Yep your correct my bad

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X