Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Did you move again since the last time we shared a drunken taxi ride? :confused:
    Oooh matron. Arses and Elbows?

Comment

Considering McGregor tweeted the below about his "Open to the Public" Press Conference tomorrow.....

Boyles are offering 3/1 he mentions his new whiskey in said PC. Hmmm...

Comment

His soldiers

What a bellend.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Considering McGregor tweeted the below about his "Open to the Public" Press Conference tomorrow.....

jaysus whats the max bet on that?

sneaky...clicking on the link opens a mcgregor to throw something bet.
            Last edited by DeadParrot; 19-09-18, 15:06.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              There was a dodgier aer lingus wide body coming in sideways earlier
              airport, lol

Comment

Did you move again since the last time we shared a drunken taxi ride?
                No. Still in Portmarnock.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Aaaaaand its gone

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

sneaky...clicking on the link opens a mcgregor to throw something bet.
                    I noticed that earlier the sneaky fookers

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                      No. Definitely not. They're looking for what you're blacking out sure!!
                      I thought it was more about general spending + earnings.

and I mean block out the names for everything?
                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 19-09-18, 15:31.

Comment

I noticed that earlier the sneaky fookers
                        A dirty trick even by their standards.

Comment

Delta flight had 4 goes then went to Manchester.

Comment

Interesting replies taking the piss out of lovin dublin lol

Hi Eric I work for http://planefetishes.ie can we use this video for our users to pleasure themselves to? DM me for more details. Thanks.
                            Hi Eric, can I show this video to my dad and can I pretend that I took the video? #iwanthimtobeproudofme
                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 19-09-18, 15:32.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                On mortgage query, would anyone know if equity in a property can be used as your deposit amount on moving home? i.e. 20k savings + 60k equity = 80k deposit??
                                Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                Yes. That’s what we did.
                                Is it possible to use the equity amount as 100% of the deposit or would you need some savings also?

Comment

A tree fell on a friends girlfriends car as she was driving to work in Shankill earlier. Car badly enough damaged and she was shocked as shes a nervy driver in the first place but shes ok.

SPOILER

Comment

I landed this morning (fun 9 hour flight from Melbourne-Hong Kong followed by a very very tedious 12.5 hour flight to Dublin!) and it was the roughest landing I've ever had. Good few gasps on impact and some very worried looking faces. Fair play to the pilots working today, they are really earning their dough.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                      Is it possible to use the equity amount as 100% of the deposit or would you need some savings also?
                                      I'm guessing you'd need to first sell the existing house to 'unlock' the equity in cash before using it as a deposit? Don't think there is any chance that you could get by firstly the couple of grand booking deposit (paid to the EA and from which the EA typically withholds their selling fees at the end of the process) and secondly the full deposit (10%) that the seller's solicitor needs without stumping up actual cash.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        The savings is more around the element of affordability.

The banks only want to see if A you can afford the mortgage based on your last 6 months statements and B that you have 20% upfront.

They don’t really care where the 20% comes from as long as it’s not another loan.
                                        Last edited by elbows; 19-09-18, 17:35.
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The savings element is more around the element of affordability.

The banks only want to see if A you can afford the mortgage based on your last 6 months statements and B that you have 20% upfront.

They don’t really care where the 20% comes from as long as it’s not another loan.
                                          Had to patiently explain to a mortgage advisor today what the ECB base rate was.

Got the approval so let the bidding wars commence! Fuck.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                            I'm guessing you'd need to first sell the existing house to 'unlock' the equity in cash before using it as a deposit? Don't think there is any chance that you could get by firstly the couple of grand booking deposit (paid to the EA and from which the EA typically withholds their selling fees at the end of the process) and secondly the full deposit (10%) that the seller's solicitor needs without stumping up actual cash.
                                            This causes a problem in today's market as sellers will, for quick sale purposes, go for the non-chain option.

We're going to buy first, then sell.

Comment

Had to patiently explain to a mortgage advisor today what the ECB base rate was.

Where are you moving to

Comment

This causes a problem in today's market as sellers will, for quick sale purposes, go for the non-chain option.

We're going to buy first, then sell.
                                                lol, this is happening to us. Had no intention of buying any time soon, but saw a place we really liked so made a low ball offer. after a bit of wrangling agreed at 10% below asking.

Anyway we are cash buyers which everyone loves, but now, after we get the survey, searches, sollicitors, etc seller says, oh sorry, we haven't found a place yet. please be patient. lol, i says, we close by 1st December or 2 options, we're out or you pay our rent till you buy somewhere. Curious to see how it goes.

Comment

Where are you moving to
                                                  Wherever we buy!

Clontarf most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    lol, this is happening to us. Had no intention of buying any time soon, but saw a place we really liked so made a low ball offer. after a bit of wrangling agreed at 10% below asking.

Anyway we are cash buyers which everyone loves, but now, after we get the survey, searches, sollicitors, etc seller says, oh sorry, we haven't found a place yet. please be patient. lol, i says, we close by 1st December or 2 options, we're out or you pay our rent till you buy somewhere. Curious to see how it goes.
                                                    Thankfully the owner of nearly every place we view is deceased.

Comment

Thankfully the owner of nearly every place we view is deceased.
                                                      Will you be keeping the stair lift for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        Will you be keeping the stair lift for yourself?
                                                        Mais oui!

And the converted wheelchair accessible wetroom downstairs. Save me a fortune in my dotage.

Comment

How much is the IPB discount for your gaf?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                            How much is the IPB discount for your gaf?
                                                            HHE secret tattoo gets you 60% off.

If you can do a masonic handshake, that's worth another chunk.

V got paid money to buy his gaff afair.

Comment

I'm on over 2.5 goals in the Utd game. I think the ref is also after that peno decision.

Comment

I saw a full Foil, Arms, and Hog show 2 or 3 years ago and it was fantastic. Maybe this particular show just isn't good.

Comment

HHE secret tattoo gets you 60% off.

If you can do a masonic handshake, that's worth another chunk.

V got paid money to buy his gaff afair.
                                                                  I basically raised the value of everyone else’s gaff by moving to the area so it was only fair.

PS I just explained to MrsV that you’re buying post your relatively recent refurb. She had a good lol and wishes you both well with the house hunt and the future refurb.
                                                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 19-09-18, 20:25.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Cool format for a race.

Elimination Mile
                                                                    Track NEEDS More Elimination Miles!Website: https://www.flotrack.orgSubscribe: http://bit.ly/2oK0ydEGet the FloSports iOS app: http://bit.ly/FloTrackiOSApp_9...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                      I saw a full Foil, Arms, and Hog show 2 or 3 years ago and it was fantastic. Maybe this particular show just isn't good.
                                                                      It's what Sean said. It was basically sketches, only a third of which were good.

The audience seemed happy enough so quite possibly just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        Cool format for a race.

Elimination Mile
                                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5YC-EeOSU
                                                                        That's awesome. That second kick would crush you. Really cool format alright.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Wow, what a result for Lyon. 20/1 underdogs take the win.

Comment

Comment

Sneaky fucks

Comment

Two lads coming in to paint my one bed apt. Walls and skirting boards at least, possibly ceilings too. How long do you think that would take? Must be a right pain in the hole for them with all the furniture and stuff.

Place will be a breath of fresh air after this, got all new floors and a new shower and bathroom re-tiled last week.

Comment

Do people still think that somehow Brexit isn't going to happen?

Increasingly difficult to see how they don't jump off the cliff and drag us with them.

Comment

Increasingly difficult to see how they don't jump off the cliff and drag us with them.
                                                                                    Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all , the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before , and we’ll all be…

Comment

Drag some of us with them.

Impact will be highly geared to geographical location and sector. Some peeps will experience a positive impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Cool format for a race.

Elimination Mile
                                                                                        How would it work if a photo is needed to separate the last 2 on a lap?
                                                                                        Though thinking about it cycling has events something like this and seems to manage.

Comment

We did a preseason "Olympics" event day and took this from cycling, teams of 4, points for top 3. much smaller track though and with 20 guys it was brilliant fun, around lap 6 a proper runner just kicked and lead the whole way home

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                            We did a preseason "Olympics" event day and took this from cycling, teams of 4, points for top 3. much smaller track though and with 20 guys it was brilliant fun, around lap 6 a proper runner just kicked and lead the whole way home
                                                                                            What team are you working with at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              How would it work if a photo is needed to separate the last 2 on a lap?
                                                                                              Though thinking about it cycling has events something like this and seems to manage.
                                                                                              Cyclists have a light on their handle bar. if it starts flashing you're eliminated. When it is too close to call, and judges can't make the call then no one is eliminated.

kind of a pointless format for competitive runners, as same ones would always win (good runners go the front and keep a high pace anyway), and an accelaration to get back into it drains too much energy, whereas in cycling, you can recover incredibly quickly from a short sprint.

Definitely fun for squads, as Trippie mentions.

It's a great event in cycling which definitely would not translate in running other than "just a bit of fun".

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                Person died in Galway there this morning, in a caravan that was blown off a cliff into the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                  i feel bad, but i lolled.

Comment

Jon Jones' steroid suspension confirmed as being 15 months despite prior failure and conveniently ends 5 days before UFC 230 which currently has no headliner....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                      Jon Jones' steroid suspension confirmed as being 15 months despite prior failure and conveniently ends 5 days before UFC 230 which currently has no headliner....
                                                                                                      It really is a joke and sets a horrible precedence for future offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                        What team are you working with at the moment?
                                                                                                        Still at same place in germany

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                          It really is a joke and sets a horrible precedence for future offenders who also sell a lot of tickets.
                                                                                                          FYP

Comment

Ryanair question

Heading off on hols on Saturday - If i check myself in first with a randomly allocated seat, what are the chances i'll be able to pay for a seat to make sure someone's beside me?

Comment

FYP
                                                                                                              yeh

Comment

Ryanair question

Heading off on hols on Saturday - If i check myself in first with a randomly allocated seat, what are the chances i'll be able to pay for a seat to make sure someone's beside me?
                                                                                                                No bother I do it all the time. Other person has random seat too. So you can play around with it.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  Are we sure that actually went out live ?

Comment

...

Comment

Drag some of us with them.

Impact will be highly geared to geographical location and sector. Some peeps will experience a positive impact.
                                                                                                                      We're possibly going to get the negative and the positive of it.

We look after a lot of freight for customers who import/export from/to UK and mainland Europe.

If hard border & tariffs come in, the volume in/out of the UK may drop but we would then have to perform a customs entry both sides which is extra revenue from the additional services we provide. The cost may also go up which would also increase our revenue.

Similar with mainland Europe, a lot of freight moves via the UK land bridge so to avoid that, the transit would be longer and more expensive which would also incease our revenue.

Overall, the positves so far look to outweight the negatives.

The main challenge will be having enough resources to cope with the possible extra demand for services but that in itself can lead to additional revenue if managed properly.

Comment

Tied up Fri/Sat so just posting this now for the weekend...

Comment

Are we sure that actually went out live ?
                                                                                                                          I had my doubts when I saw it but I dunno really.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X