Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prick is another word that has shifted away from getting you a box.

'Ye prick' is an absolute term of endearment now.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
      There's no better word than cunt to describe a cunt of a woman though.
      You're a cunt.

Comment

Cunce is a great word.

Picked it up from here and use it almost every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          You're a cunt.
          I'm many types of cunt, cunty.

Comment

Weird how some words journey from acceptable to taboo over generations, nigger, itinerant, queer etc, while some words, like cunt and prick travel the opposite way. From taboo to endearment.

Maybe it's like the way black people call themselves nigger or gay people call themselves queer.

Maybe we're just cunts.

Comment

love all ye cunce
              "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
              "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Weird how some words journey from acceptable to taboo over generations, nigger, itinerant, queer etc, while some words, like cunt and prick travel the opposite way. From taboo to endearment.

Maybe it's like the way black people call themselves nigger or gay people call themselves queer.

Maybe we're just cunts.
                Yea, I'd be highly offended if anyone who wasn't a cunt called me a cunt. Similar if a white person called me nigger, that's not cool. If Dave did, sssup' niggaaah.
                "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

Cunt is a great word. So many layers, so many context and tone dependant meanings to it.
                  It really isnt. Would you be comfortable saying that word in front of women or children? So why would it be acceptable in other situations?

I loathe that word tbh.
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    It really isnt. Would you be comfortable saying that word in front of women or children? So why would it be acceptable in other situations?

I loathe that word tbh.
                    Silly cunt.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I loathe that word tbh.
                        That does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          A question.

Was looking for some flights earlier Paris-SanDiego in business class. Can't really afford paying the premium, but just hate those economy seats on longhaul. It was €3,500 on Skyscanner. Then looked at a few other cities in Europe and saw you can get London to SanDiego in business on a good new plane for €1700, and London is just a small flight away.

Is there a good flight hacking website that will show you these cheap connections you might not have considered?

Remember Roadsweeper being a bit of an expert in flight hacking, but that was a few years ago, and he might be gone from here now.
                          Cunt.

Comment

Cunt is a great word, and like all words it's all about context. If I called a friend a cunt in a normal friend situation it's great, if you call it to any stranger in any circumstance it's awful. Same if used with venom to someone you know. It not unknown for me to call the missus that in jest situations, but never would in annoyed situations. She had no issues with the word obviously.

Comment

I loathe that word tbh.
                              It's just a word imo. I don't power that people assign to it.
                              Certain words, are rightfully taboo as they represent something specific (I don't think we need examples). But cunt is a neutral swear word imo.

Obviously, Australia is much happier to throw cunt about left and right, so I'm prob more desensitised

Comment

Buddy is acceptable imo. Pal can go fuck himself. No true friend calls you pal.
                                Adults to kids is fine but adult to adult is a bit Keith Duffy It's also sexist . (Amirite HJ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                  It's just a word imo. I don't power that people assign to it.
                                  Certain words, are rightfully taboo as they represent something specific (I don't think we need examples). But cunt is a neutral swear word imo.

Obviously, Australia is much happier to throw cunt about left and right, so I'm prob more desensitised
                                  You'd get shot in the US .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                    You'd get shot in the US .
                                    You get shot in the US by going to school, getting petrol, picking up some milk, or by touching a table in a bar.
                                    On that basis, I don't think "gets you shot in the US" should be a yardstick for anything.
                                    Last edited by Mellor; 18-02-18, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      You get shot in the US by going to school, getting petrol, picking up some milk, or by touching a tables in a bars.
                                      On that basis, I don't think "gets you shot in the US" should be a yardstick for anything.

Comment

I loathe that word tbh.
                                        Hahaha. Quality. Once poor sensitive women have strong protectors like yourself, the cunts will be ok.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          Hahaha. Quality. Once poor sensitive women have strong protectors like yourself, the cunts will be ok.
                                          Whatever... just don't like the word, and think it's vulgar. But each to their own I guess...
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

President Trump calling out the FBI on twitter about the failure to properly investigate the Florida shooter. This is why people love him not afraid of anything!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                              President Trump calling out the FBI on twitter about the failure to properly investigate the Florida shooter. This is why people love him not afraid of anything!
                                              Is he brave enough to drive by a book depository in an open top ?

Comment

He's a cunt. So are people who love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                  I hate buddy and it's bastard little brother bud. Dude is ok if you hate the fucking eagles
                                                  You shouldn't take the Music's name in vain.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The tweet you posted is by a man selling books about how bad Trump is. Not exactly a solid source of unbiased opinion.

Comment

Whatever... just don't like the word, and think it's vulgar. But each to their own I guess...
                                                      words are just letters and sounds without context.

Remember reading a really interesting piece on the development of medical literature through the centuries, 'Idiot' -> 'Imbeclie' -> 'Stupid' -> 'Retarded' -> etc etc being used to describe patients of limited mental capacity, and how over time the words were used in common parlance and then began to have a fight-back against their use anywhere.

The piece basically finished with a thought akin to "Those people exist, the issues they have don't go away by simply refusing to use the word. People have, do, and will always develop language, and so the 'idiot' of 1770 will be referred to as a 'something' in 2070, and probably something else in 2150 due to language development. We won't be able to not have a word to describe them".

So I guess the question is, if someone is a cunt now, can we figure out the word that we're going to use in the future to replace cunt, to describe that cunt in the same way as the word cunt did, but because we're frowned upon from using cunt, and be ahead of the game?

Comment

Comment

Posting Pictures jpegs etc

Could anyone give me an idiot guide to posting pictures, tournament posters and the like, please?

Connie
                                                          https://twitter.com/MacauSporting
                                                          https://www.facebook.com/Macau-Sport...F6ntdyItUsAp7E
                                                          https://www.macausportingclub.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Remember reading a really interesting piece on the development of medical literature through the centuries, 'Idiot' -> 'Imbeclie' -> 'Stupid' -> 'Retarded' -> etc etc being used to describe patients of limited mental capacity, and how over time the words were used in common parlance and then began to have a fight-back against their use anywhere.

The piece basically finished with a thought akin to "Those people exist, the issues they have don't go away by simply refusing to use the word. People have, do, and will always develop language, and so the 'idiot' of 1770 will be referred to as a 'something' in 2070, and probably something else in 2150 due to language development. We won't be able to not have a word to describe them".

So I guess the question is, if someone is a cunt now, can we figure out the word that we're going to use in the future to replace cunt, to describe that cunt in the same way as the word cunt did, but because we're frowned upon from using cunt, and be ahead of the game?
                                                            Shitehawk.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                              Shitehawk.
                                                              Last night I was rewatching the first episode of season 2 of The Wire. In the dock workers bar there was a live band, behind them on a sign in the back of the stage. A band member on the left was obscuring the first letter of the sign name leaving "itehawk".

Had a bit of a "naggers" moment with your word

Comment

You omit the bit where he says it was because they were wasting time investigating him instead.
                                                                If you don't see how it is unacceptable for the President of the US to use the mass murder of children as a political smokescreen in a throwaway tweet you are just as despicable a human as him.

I tend of agree with Pokerhand about the use of the word and try to reserve it for special occasions, you sir are a cunt.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I would much rather get called a cunt than an idiot. The lack of swearing behind idiot really makes it much more insulting. Something more deliberate and considered in it rather than the knee jerk angry lash out of cunt.

Comment

There was a classic on boards where some lad called another out for using the word retard in a post. Said it disgusted him etc etc.

Course someone went detective on his old posts and he must have used the word himself about a dozen times. Ooops

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      There was a classic on boards where some lad called another out for using the word retard in a post. Said it disgusted him etc etc.

Course someone went detective on his old posts and he must have used the word himself about a dozen times. Ooops
                                                                      Was it pighead that was called a retard by a poster called r.rated and pighead pointed out his name was an anagram of retard?

That was murder by the funny cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        You omit the bit where he says it was because they were wasting time investigating him instead.
                                                                        If you don't see how it is unacceptable for the President of the US to use the mass murder of children as a political smokescreen in a throwaway tweet you are just as despicable a human as him.

I tend of agree with Pokerhand about the use of the word and try to reserve it for special occasions, you sir are a cunt.
                                                                        Harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                          Was it pighead that was called a retard by a poster called r.rated and pighead pointed out his name was an anagram of retard?

That was murder by the funny cunt.
                                                                          No different one but must dig that out. Lol.

Comment

You shouldn't take the Music's name in vain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq9FCBatl3A
                                                                            Love the Weezer tune Buddy Holly

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              A question.

Was looking for some flights earlier Paris-SanDiego in business class. Can't really afford paying the premium, but just hate those economy seats on longhaul. It was €3,500 on Skyscanner. Then looked at a few other cities in Europe and saw you can get London to SanDiego in business on a good new plane for €1700, and London is just a small flight away.

Is there a good flight hacking website that will show you these cheap connections you might not have considered?

Remember Roadsweeper being a bit of an expert in flight hacking, but that was a few years ago, and he might be gone from here now.
                                                                              Premium economy worth checking out. Had 11 hrs london-LA last week and was perfectly fine space and comfort wise. Godsavethepoints blog worth keeping an eye on, could get business class return > £1500 leaving fron your choice of European Airports. Flights starting in UK have savage taxes, ours starting from dublin was 250 less than people getting on at heathrow.
                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Gonna do bacon & cabbage today.

Got a really great cut of bacon, Heritage cure oyster bacon in Avoca. They were handing out samples and it was awesome.

What's the best way to cook it?

Comment

...

Comment

Taking tomorrow off work is easily the greatest decision I've made in 2018 and it's up there in the top three decisions I've made in the last ten years

Comment

People who take offence at the word ‘cunt’ are usually awful cunts.

Comment

Said I’d go skiing a few weeks back, leaving on Saturday but I just checked for forecast and it’s due to hit -20 for the first few days we’re there. Must pack the hip flask!

Comment

Trump must be the only cunt in the world who bleats on about how well his interview went a year into the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                            Taking tomorrow off work is easily the greatest decision I've made in 2018 and it's up there in the top three decisions I've made in the last ten years
                                                                                            Trip report?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                              Said I’d go skiing a few weeks back, leaving on Saturday but I just checked for forecast and it’s due to hit -20 for the first few days we’re there. Must pack the hip flask!
                                                                                              Where you off to? Bunch of us heading to Val Thorens on Saturday as well. Never been before so looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Where you off to? Bunch of us heading to Val Thorens on Saturday as well. Never been before so looking forward to it.
                                                                                                I'm heading to St Anton in Austria. I was in VT a couple of years ago, great spot. Make sure you go to Cafe Snesko for apres ski, mental place altogether!

Comment

...

Comment

Solid bit of tweeting from the orange fella today, there may have been Russian meddling but it was Obamas fault for letting it happen.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Speaking of cunts, is there a more unlikable cunt that Dele Alli. His CV is just littered with dive after dive, especially this season, and we can add another against Rochdale to his collection (3m18). Great to see Rochdale get a late equaliser and a trip to Wembley

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

President Trump calling out the FBI on twitter about the failure to properly investigate the Florida shooter. This is why people love him not afraid of anything except serving his country in Vietnam
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            Just like Bill Clinton.

Comment

A subtle reminder that Cheltenham is a mere 23 sleeps away and the IPB Tipping Comp is looking like having a bumper prize this year. €850 already donated.

It could be yours. Step right up.

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon

Comment

Just like Bill Clinton.
                                                                                                                Yep, Trump is just like Bill Clinton.

A pussy grabber and a draft dodger.

Comment

Not a fan of the 'v' word. Would you please desist from using it in my presence? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Yep, Trump is just like Bill Clinton.

A pussy grabber and a draft dodger.
                                                                                                                    What military service did Obama or Hilary have again?

Comment

Interesting game going on the past couple of hours in the Party €5m

Pavel making all the right moves and just putting maximum ICM pressure on the rest of the table. Everyone is completely handcuffed. €1m FTW

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

I need to get a new laptop, need it for djing (so should be as rugged as possible)/poker/normal stuff. Looking to spend around 1k, any suggestions?

Comment

White one

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X