Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    think Machiavelli will outrun his 25/1 odds in the 2nd, McMunigal in the 4th, Grandee in the 5th, Gold Spinner in the 6th, Grand Partner in the 7th and if backing wealthy Sheikhs at odds on is your thing then Brutal in the last would be 1/6 against this field if normal jocks were on board so 4/5 can be construed as generous.
    Grand partner great shout thank you👍
    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Lovely. The whole table were on Grand Partner. Cheers Noel
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Brutal going off at 2/1 for the added bonus. Nice one Noel, TY.

Comment

Missed chance at a moore gamble today
          14s into 5/4 for Cheque en Blanc at plumpton
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            Missed chance at a moore gamble today
            14s into 5/4 for Cheque en Blanc at plumpton
            They just landed a punt in the 3.00
            Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Wouldn't mind being on the high stool today
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

How many they on each now & whats the last day?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  Two weeks to go Keane 4 ahead. Could sew it up today

Comment

It's all for luck 3.15 fairy house
                    Told to back ew

Comment

5 ahead now and 6 meetings left. Smullen suspended for Leopardstown on Saturday so it's just about done and dusted.

Comment

avy Russell has been saying Samcro is as good a horse as we'll ever see.
                        5s for the neptune....

Comment

Thought this was interesting
                          Palmers Hill, Slate House, Felix Desjy, Posh Trish and On the Blind Side all winners already
                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 30-10-17, 14:47.

Comment

Got word for Calvinist in 6.55 kempton
                            Told to back ew

Comment

Laid back luke 335 and Mullins in the 2nd race. Worth a small double
                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Palmers Hill, Slate House, Felix Desjy, Posh Trish and On the Blind Side all winners already
                                Interesting that Felix Desjy, A Gigginstown horse with Elliott, is taken over by PW Mullins today....does he ride for Elliott regularly?

Comment

Interesting that Felix Desjy, A Gigginstown horse with Elliott, is taken over by PW Mullins today....does he ride for Elliott regularly?
                                  Codd and Nina already booked and Lisa O Neill is in America. He’s the only one left lol

Comment

worth opposing with nina perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                      Codd and Nina already booked and Lisa O Neill is in America. He’s the only one left lol
                                      How do you know codd and nina were already booked?

Id imagine codd would have enough sense to find out if Elliott had anything decent running before he accepted another ride? Or are you just basically saying you think Patrick is shite?

Only asking so some people don't think they have spotted an edge here and lump on.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                        How do you know codd and nina were already booked?

Id imagine codd would have enough sense to find out if Elliott had anything decent running before he accepted another ride? Or are you just basically saying you think Patrick is shite?

Only asking so some people don't think they have spotted an edge here and lump on.
                                        I know they were already booked. It’s a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                          I know they were already booked. It’s a fact.
                                          Looks like codd and nina were booked already today too. Elliott v unlucky to keep having to use Mullins

Comment

Churchill is a crazy price @ 20/1 no?

Comment

Bolt D'Oro and Highland Reel singles and double for me tonight.

Comment

My nights action.

21:00 - Lady Eli (nap) 3/1

22:58 - US Navy Flag 9/1 big question mark on surface but if he takes to it he should be bang there

23:37- Decorated Knight 10/1 ew
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Highland reel is a good thing. Raging I didn't get on at 2/1 earlier.

Comment

Cliffs of moher e/w

Comment

Shelbourne Park nearly as suitable as Del Mar aside from the view....

Comment

Any thoughts on the Melbourne Cup??

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                          Any thoughts on the Melbourne Cup??
                                                          Nakeeta e/w
                                                          Ran solid races all year

Comment

Max Dynamite came 2nd 2 years ago carrying 1kg more. While anyone can win, the last few years appear to show that experience counts in the race.

Comment

Irish 1-2-3

Comment

Colin's Brother @5/1
                                                                1:40 Newbury -

Comment

Invincible cave wins @ 7/4 today

Comment

Some Man runs tomorrow in the 2.00 Worcester for Nicholls.

Comment

Anyone else going over to the Cheltenham the weekend? Flying Sat morn early, back Sun night. Should be some good racing.

Comment

Told the owner quietly fancies Koubba for a place in the 8.45 over at Chelmsford. Looking at it with no form in the book its hard to see, so going on word.

15/2 to place on 365 is a lot better than the 11/2 on PP or whats on BF. Small bet with a smaller one on the 25s to win.

Buyer beware.

Comment

Told the owner quietly fancies Koubba for a place in the 8.45 over at Chelmsford. Looking at it with no form in the book its hard to see, so going on word.

15/2 to place on 365 is a lot better than the 11/2 on PP or whats on BF. Small bet with a smaller one on the 25s to win.

Buyer beware.
                                                                          I see my old buddy Rezwaan is having a pipe-opener in that.

Watch closely when returned to 1m3f at Kempton with the headgear back on.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Buyer beware.
                                                                            Drifted out to 50/1 and ran on for 4th, probably worth watching next time out although not overly convinced of the quality in that race last night.

On a related note i noticed Bet365 had that particular race priced up seperately for a 4 place market at slightly reduced odds (20s instead of 25s at the time) but am wondering do you get a better price on a drifter or is it a fixed price??

Comment

Optimistic that Vocarium is good enough to do the business in the last in Cheltenham
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Slate house does the business today

Comment

Slate house does the business today
                                                                                  Posh Trish won Saturday as well
                                                                                  Nice list to follow

Comment

Fundalk friday

Nora’s batt 5.30 tonite 7/1
                                                                                    Hopes to get handy lead and hold on

Comment

Kensington place 1.10 southwell
                                                                                      Told to back ew

Comment

Any thought on the Hennessey (Ladbroke Trophy) the weekend? Think Cogry very overlooked in the market at 20's and closer the top Whisper the most solid proposition overall. American doesn't look particularly well handicapped and total recall too short.

Cogry ticks a lot of boxes and front runners have done well in this over the years. He's gone up a few lbs for that last win but has a claimer up taking half that off and won pretty snug in that in the end. Single farm too short in comparison. NTD's yard in good nick so im struggling to knock him at the price. A bit of a boat but thats often what it takes in this and if he gets going up front he might put a few of these under pressure too early.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                          Any thought on the Hennessey (Ladbroke Trophy) the weekend? Think Cogry very overlooked in the market at 20's and closer the top Whisper the most solid proposition overall. American doesn't look particularly well handicapped and total recall too short.

Cogry ticks a lot of boxes and front runners have done well in this over the years. He's gone up a few lbs for that last win but has a claimer up taking half that off and won pretty snug in that in the end. Single farm too short in comparison. NTD's yard in good nick so im struggling to knock him at the price. A bit of a boat but thats often what it takes in this and if he gets going up front he might put a few of these under pressure too early.

Looks the worst Hennessy ever as far as i can see. Coneygree could win this on the snaff , if they bother to let him run. Whisper and American are decent horses but not getting enough from Coneygree. Southfield Royal looks interesting and Cogry must be short to place 1st 5 on the day.
                                                                                          sigpic
                                                                                          Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
                                                                                            Looks the worst Hennessy ever as far as i can see. Coneygree could win this on the snaff , if they bother to let him run. Whisper and American are decent horses but not getting enough from Coneygree. Southfield Royal looks interesting and Cogry must be short to place 1st 5 on the day.
                                                                                            A few too many ifs about Coneygree for me but agreed if he was at his best he'd blitz this field. Think Whisper is very solid tbh I'll be surprised if he doesn't go close.

Comment

Fundalk 8.00 My Direction

Comment

Now that ive cleaned up all the peas and carrots ive had a look back at the Hennesey. What a masterful ride by Paul Townend, he is some jock it has to be said. Whisper couldnt gave done much more. Poor aul Cogry forgot how to jump again.

Comment

Percy is a serious animal

Comment

250 Southwell Why Me meant to have a chance

Comment

On the blind side 230 Sandown from that P2P list runs tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                        Going to double it with Calipto who came up in the tracker in the 2.05 Exeter @ 7/4

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                          Winner
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                          Going to double it with Calipto who came up in the tracker in the 2.05 Exeter @ 7/4
                                                                                                          Not a winner

Comment

Thoughts on Djackadam vs Sizing John in the John Durkan tomorrow? I just think it'll be on the sharp side for SJ..Djackadam loves it round Punchestown. SJ would defo beat him if it were over 3m

Comment

Djakadam for me ground trip course runs well fresh get a lead off Disko follow him round and hopefully go past between the last 2 fences or just prior

Comment

Grageelagh Girl 300 Huntingdon Active Force bumper in Punchestown w/o FAV tomorrow 2 from the P2P list

Comment

Wouldn't be too optimistic about the course passing an inspection in the morning, frozen hard already, loads of snow forecast for the area tonight and temperatures not going to get above 1 or 2 tomorrow.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                                                    Djakadam for me ground trip course runs well fresh get a lead off Disko follow him round and hopefully go past between the last 2 fences or just prior
                                                                                                                    How on earth Sizing John went off at 2/1 here will forever remain a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      Different class..Bumper horse looked very good..

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Twitter is the preferred medium for rancid aftertiming, keep it clean in here please

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                          Twitter is the preferred medium for rancid aftertiming, keep it clean in here please
                                                                                                                          Didn't back him, just pure mindless wittering on my part

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X