Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
    I actually don't want him to. I think it would prove once and for all that Irish people are part werewolf ..........and I don't want to have to think about that.
    So it's the convicted woman beater you're shouting for?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      So it's the convicted woman beater you're shouting for?

Excuse me but women constantly living in a world of sexism don't have to support your chap just because the other guy is the worse offender.

They are both sexist ...find some other chump to cheer for Mc Gregor.

Comment

Excuse me but women constantly living in a world of sexism don't have to support your chap just because the other guy is the worse offender.

I hope they both lose. Won't be watching
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          I hope they both lose. Won't be watching
          Neither will I.
          They are both rich losers. Sadly many will watch.

Comment

It's a zero sum game. One of them, and only one of them has to win.
            By stating that you dont want McGregor to win, you confirm that you want the women beater to win.
            Should be ashamed imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              There's a lack of a betting sweat in it, they just announce the winner end of.
              Needs jury scores, eliminated contestants, a final 5 etc.
              Reminds me when I traded it in running for a few years for PP, every year without fail we would get a fella ringing in 2 mins before the official announcement looking for more than his max on the winner, think he was an RTE producer if memory serves me.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                Reminds me when I traded it in running for a few years for PP, every year without fail we would get a fella ringing in 2 mins before the official announcement looking for more than his max on the winner, think he was an RTE producer if memory serves me.
                Cough, Newbie2, cough.

Comment

Fixtures and times for the first 4 Heineken Cup group games released, for those planning to travel.

Get all the latest results of the Investec Champions Cup matches and the detailed fixtures of the upcoming games with TV broadcasters.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    GOT
                    SPOILER
                    Surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reaction to that episode,it was entertaining but pretty stupid,as soon as she hopped on the dragons to head north only one thing was happening
                    I still enjoy watching the show but it is just big budget fan fiction bubblegum now,not the weighty consequential show it was in the beginning.and I know GRRM is hugely at fault for it and is the reason these guys have had to fly solo but it doesn't excuse some of the laziness in the plotting
                    John snow coming back from the dead was beginning of the end
                    SPOILER
                    I presume it is important that John is dead for a few story points but I think the staying behind and drowning was for 3 points 1 - hammer home that he is a walking corpse so draw parallels to the wights and the whole song ofice and fire, show he can't drown so will be able to win a who can hold their breath longest contest to finally get rid of the annoying greyjoy story line and thirdly kill of bengin who was a loose thread.

This season I think the guys did a great job but it was purely tidying up the mess made of character arcs and sprawling/bloating the locations. Some excellent scenes to kill off the dornish, high garden and the tarlys. Yes there are a few plot holes and questionable timelines but it would take extra seasons to do these things properly and a lot of filler.

The last season will be zombies v's people mainly with the odd twist so essentially a standalone fantasy book or movie could be made out of it, it will look excellent tho.

Comment

Anyone done the 'best laptop for sale at the moment' research lately?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        Chinese comedian Ken Cheng:

Absolute legend Ken Cheng's stand-up set at the BBC NCA Finals, about the phrase "Two Birds One Stone."If you enjoyed follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRfjGGjn9MM
                        Pretty good. He's also a poker player apparently.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                          Pretty good. He's also a poker player apparently.
                          Have you many gigs since your debut?

Comment

roller blind problem

Chain came out, im moving out in few days, want to fix

Problem is the mechanism for the chain is fixed to the blind so I seemingly cant just pop it out and fix it like youtube tells me to

Any ideas builder/homeowner types?

Ta!

Never mind

Brute force and fuck this wins the day!
                            Last edited by Guest; 22-08-17, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              roller blind problem

Chain came out, im moving out in few days, want to fix

Problem is the mechanism for the chain is fixed to the blind so I seemingly cant just pop it out and fix it like youtube tells me to

Any ideas builder/homeowner types?

Ta!
                              Pm lazare. You in London though ya?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                Pm lazare. You in London though ya?
                                Ya, got it in anyhu, broke for a reason though, might last a week

Comment

Ya, got it in anyhu, broke for a reason though, might last a week
                                  If it breaks again pm me a pic of the mechanism and I'll send one to you if I have one.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                        If it breaks again pm me a pic of the mechanism and I'll send one to you if I have one.
                                        Ooohhh cheers fella but I've got it fixed and ain't touching it til i move out

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                          Picked up one like this but with an SSD instead of a big disc for youngest daughter recently
                                          seems like a decent bit of bang for your buck, came packaged as new and there has been no sign of any refurb issue so far

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 22-08-17, 19:35.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            No need. Wirecutter does all of the heavy lifting for you these days
                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Are RTE not showing the Women's Rugby semi final, just because Ireland are not in it?
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                Have you many gigs since your debut?
                                                Just one. Went terrible. Thinking about getting back on the bike soon.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  Are RTE not showing the Women's Rugby semi final, just because Ireland are not in it?
                                                  Its a minority sport with probably not enough interest in it if we are not playing.
                                                  That French openside tallblonde would even turn yourself.
                                                  Ireland were brutal unfit basic skills poor.

Comment

Eehhh. There's a proper lovely girls comp on m8

Comment

I think they've only the fta rights to Irelands games (and possibly the final) under the 'events of national importance' rules.

Rest of the games are on eir.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Any tips for the Rose of Tralee?
                                                        San Fran rose Amanda Donohoe lost a sister and cousin in the Berkely apt tragedy. On at 12/1.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                          San Fran rose Amanda Donohoe lost a sister and cousin in the Berkely apt tragedy. On at 12/1.
                                                          Mrs watching it here (yeah yeah), betting seems all over the shop.

EG - German one goes, sings, and goes to 5/1 on Boyles yet is still 40s on PP. Think i'll play poker instead. Or try figure out the Juddemont.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                            No need. Wirecutter does all of the heavy lifting for you these days
                                                            That looks useful, thanks

Comment

Lol. She was 5/2 the other day. That's mental. Have a fiver on Limerick at 33s. She got a lot of coverage for her "travelling photo" when everyone else was taking pics with pilots and airline staff, she packed herself into a.suit case and said I haven't far to travel. She was good last night too

Comment

20s now

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  Fixtures and times for the first 4 Heineken Cup group games released, for those planning to travel.

http://www.epcrugby.com/matchcentre/...7-2018&round=1
                                                                  Going to Bilbao for the finals is this year's plan.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Going to Bilbao for the finals is this year's plan.
                                                                    Great shout. Montpellier v Leinster would be my pick of the group games for an away trip.
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      Just one. Went terrible. Thinking about getting back on the bike soon.
                                                                      As your mr 20%, I'm telling you do one a week, every week, from now till xmas!

Comment

Don't suppose anybody has an option to get two tickets to Wales v Ireland game in Cardiff in October?

Have applied to the FAI, but it looks to be massively over subscribed so not holding out much hope even though I am a season ticket holder as I don't really get to any away games.

Flights and hotel all booked since last November, just need match ticket now

One time!

Comment

Peploes has just been refurbished so maybe there? I'm going because they have a nice veggie menu now but I'm sure they may cater for you too

Comment

UFC fans, that whole Jon Jones comeback v Cormier...

He tested positive.

LOL

Comment

He is literally the stupidest elite athlete ever. Possibly the end of him with the ban he will get.

Comment

Just found out Sligo Hippidy hop lads This Side Up were played on the McGregor v's Mayweather All Access episode 3

Not a short segment either, pretty fucking massive for them

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                  It's a zero sum game. One of them, and only one of them has to win.
                                                                                  By stating that you dont want McGregor to win, you confirm that you want the women beater to win.
                                                                                  Should be ashamed imo.
                                                                                  Piss off. I am a female I am not going to justify myself to anyone....I hope the fight gets cancelled that way they both lose BIG time.

Comment

It's like telling women that if they don't comfort you with accepting a little sexism ...they deserve to be beaten. IE sure there is worse out there. That's bollix.

Fuck the both of them. Neither is in any way something I admire. The choice between two men is a guy who says dumb sexist shit or will kick the shit out of you..THAT IS NOT A CHOICE.

And shame on you for supporting EITHER.

SPOILER
                                                                                    I don't care if you support either ...just be aware ..they are cunts..and yes sadly one is a normal level of cunty in the world
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 23-08-17, 03:23.

Comment

Piss off. I am a female I am not going to justify myself to anyone....I hope the fight gets cancelled that way they both lose BIG time.
                                                                                      You go girl.

Comment

It's like telling women that if they don't comfort you with accepting a little sexism ...they deserve to be beaten. IE sure there is worse out there. That's bollix.

Fuck the both of them. Neither is in any way something I admire. The choice between two men is a guy who says dumb sexist shit or will kick the shit out of you..THAT IS NOT A CHOICE.

SPOILER
                                                                                        I don't care if you support either ...just be aware ..they are cunts..and yes sadly one is a normal level of cunty in the world
                                                                                        Have you not seen McGregor kissing his 4 month old daily in the promos?

Comment

I know peace and fire is batshit crazy but her level of hatred is on par with others on here.

Where does all this begrudgery come from? Some country.

Comment

Yay, back.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                              He is literally the stupidest elite athlete ever. Possibly the end of him with the ban he will get.
                                                                                              Was gonna post this too. It's mind boggling, he's very clearly an enormous talent (and it's not just down to whatever he's been taking) but to cock up over and over again is just so pathetic

Comment

Next issues letters page will be fun

Comment

Hope you backed Flyod with PP yesterday, they're paying out early.

And Lol Jones.

Comment

As your mr 20%, I'm telling you do one a week, every week, from now till xmas!
                                                                                                    FINE THEN I WILL

Comment

Impressive level of cringe

Comment

He's getting like a million euro for that.

Bad breat: It'll do fookin' nuttin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                          He's getting like a million euro for that.

Bad breat: It'll do fookin' nuttin'.
                                                                                                          You ever watch the documentary about esports before they were a thing? Real old school nerdage in the King of Kong.

Comment

Derry under water!

Also caused sinkholes!

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            You ever watch the documentary about esports before they were a thing? Real old school nerdage in the King of Kong.
                                                                                                            Have seen it, loved it. Really hated that bearded bad guy.

Comment

Anyone on here from Leitrim?

Does it piss down every day up here or just every day I come up from the big smoke?

Comment

Started reading Abundance, but it seems terrible so far. Wondering does it get better? Or should I go find another book on the topic.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 23-08-17, 16:59.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  I never said you have to support one or the other.
                                                                                                                  You offered you support first, of your own accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Does it piss down every day up here or just every day I come up from the big smoke?
                                                                                                                    I've been going there for decades and I've never seen a day without rain there.
                                                                                                                    Also have the nastiest biting midges known to man, but asides from the rain and the midges its a wonderful place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                      There was a lovely hot blonde their tonight, if you confirm her as your wife il refrain from inviting her around for tea in exchange for some fresh honey.
                                                                                                                      The pregnancy bump didn't put you off?

Nah, Mrs. Brianmc is a brunette. You're unlikely to cross paths as she'll likely be in the beginner classes. I'm sure we can probably use the location as a drop off and collection point for honey though. This year's crop, from Ardclough, available in a couple of weeks time.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by brianmc; 23-08-17, 18:08.

Comment

End of Bordeaux holiday. Kind of regretting not capping it worth a premiere cru but 2007 Chateau Lagrange is an able €40 replacement. I fail to see how wine could be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Only Galway is worse
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X