Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Yeah you see TheSituation talks all this stuff and gives his wrong opinion like it's fact. When he's called on it his balls shrivel up back inside him, which is exactly what I thought would happen. It's 100 straight up, take it or leave it.
    Haha, you go down to your local parish GAA final with your buddy Tadhg, you fancy team A, Tadhg fancies team B and he says "hey fancy a wager Dobs, 100 to whoever lifts the trophy" Meanwhile Daithi the local friendly bookeeper has the game chalked up and has your fancy at 5/2. Who do you back it with?

Please stop being retarded!
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Might have to get a Burnley jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Haha, you go down to your local parish GAA final with your buddy Tadhg, you fancy team A, Tadhg fancies team B and he says "hey fancy a wager Dobs, 100 to whoever lifts the trophy" Meanwhile Daithi the local friendly bookeeper has the game chalked up and has your fancy at 5/2. Who do you back it with?

Back it with Tadhg for shits n giggles. A simple no would have done if you weren't game. All mouth and no trousers it seems.

Comment

The 100 straight up could still be value if every other team is void.

Comment

Also retarded is a silly word to use. Don't lower yourself.

Comment

Also retarded is a silly word to use. Don't lower yourself.
              Unless you are talking about Liverpool defending in which case it's totally acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                Unless you are talking about Liverpool defending in which case it's totally acceptable
                It's not. Use piss poor instead

Comment

So enjoyable watching Chelski falter. Be lucky to get top 4. Last time I predicted this they were 8/9h ......all in all season 2017/18 off to a flyer.

I'm with dobby. Use Trump instead of retarded.

Comment

It's not. Use piss poor instead
                    I think hilarious is better .

Comment

I will never understand the hate Situation's football analysis gets in here! Been following his analyses/tips for years and he clearly knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                        I will never understand the hate Situation's football analysis gets in here! Been following his analyses/tips for years and he clearly knows what he's talking about.
                        This is true he actually gives a reason for a bet as well. But I think he may come across as an a grade cunt to some people. If situation put up a post and some else did the exact same more than not the other person would get more thumbs up likes smileys etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                          I don't hate all of his analysis. I disagreed with his top 4 and asked him for a bet. No hate.

Comment

Not so much you dobby but it's been a general theme for years. Sick puppy is right I think, the tone could be better. I've always backed his tips so I'm a big fan [emoji846]

Comment

More fun to be bit antagonistic on forums, too nicey nicey around here at times
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Just for the record, I don't hate anything about The Situation, football analysis included.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                  This is true he actually gives a reason for a bet as well. But I think he may come across as an a grade cunt to some people. If situation put up a post and some else did the exact same more than not the other person would get more thumbs up likes smileys etc.
                                  Its the avatar...
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

24 million dollar gaming finals being shown now

The biggest esports tournament of the year is finally here, and it's broadcasting live from Seattle, WA. Playoff weekend begins October 20th to 22nd, with The International itself taking place October 27th to 29th. The tournament is also streaming on Twitch in Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

A cool thing they showed yesterday was an AI that taught it self to play and beat the best players in a 1 vs 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      I like Sitch. Was sad to read he put a lot of weight on.

I put a lot of weight on....hunger levels....
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I was just being pedantic. He is the best overall tipster on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                          I was just being pedantic. He is the best overall tipster on the site.
                                          cough, cough - Denny walks this title (despite pussying out of his Trump position)
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-08-17, 17:32.
                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              24 million dollar gaming finals being shown now

The biggest esports tournament of the year is finally here, and it's broadcasting live from Seattle, WA. Playoff weekend begins October 20th to 22nd, with The International itself taking place October 27th to 29th. The tournament is also streaming on Twitch in Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

A cool thing they showed yesterday was an AI that taught it self to play and beat the best players in a 1 vs 1.
                                              Are you familiar with Rocket league?

My cousin plays it at a high level, was telling me recently that ESPN were talking to him about flying him over to commentate on a tournament.

Comment

More fun to be bit antagonistic on forums, too nicey nicey around here at times
                                                Totes

Comment

I run so good

Hand Information
                                                  PokerStars No Limit, 60 BB (9 handed).
                                                  Hand History converter courtesy of pokerhandreplays.com

Table Information
                                                  Seat: 1 Player 1 ($0.75)
                                                  Seat: 2 Player 2 ($1.12)
                                                  Seat: 3 Hero ($0.75)
                                                  Seat: 4 Player 4 ($0.75)
                                                  Seat: 5 Player 5 ($0.75)
                                                  Seat: 6 Player 6 ($0.75) Dealer
                                                  Seat: 7 Player 7 ($1.12) Small Blind
                                                  Seat: 8 Player 8 ($0.75) Big Blind
                                                  Seat: 9 Player 9 ($0.75)
                                                  Seat 1Player 1 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 2Player 2 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 3Hero Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 4Player 4 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 5Player 5 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 6Player 6 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 7Player 7 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 8Player 8 Ante: 9
                                                  Seat 9Player 9 Ante: 9
                                                  Dealt to Hero

Preflop (Pot:171)
                                                  Player 9****RAISE $180
                                                  Player 1****FOLD
                                                  Player 2****FOLD
                                                  Hero****CALL $180
                                                  Player 4****FOLD
                                                  Player 5****CALL $180
                                                  Player 6****FOLD
                                                  Player 7****CALL $150
                                                  Player 8****CALL $120

Flop(Pot: $990)

Player 7****CHECK
                                                  Player 8****CHECK
                                                  Player 9****CHECK
                                                  Hero****BET $420
                                                  Player 5****FOLD
                                                  Player 7****CALL $420
                                                  Player 8****FOLD
                                                  Player 9****FOLD

Turn(Pot: $1830)

Player 7****CHECK
                                                  Hero****BET $1080
                                                  Player 7****RAISE $2160
                                                  Hero****ALL-IN
                                                  Player 7****CALL $1117
                                                  Player 7****RETURN $2768.25

River(Pot: $4498.75)

Showdown:
                                                  Player 7 SHOWS
                                                  Hero SHOWS
                                                  Player 7**wins the pot: $4498.75
                                                  Low stakes bankroll building videos now on my Youtube channel
                                                  Also check out my live twitch streams

Comment

Double on the us relays tonight (men & women) pays 2/1. Other than dropping the baton, I can't see them being beat.

Comment

Cram and foster didn't know what to stay there,spent the entire race mocking the field for playing into Sir Mos hands,twats

Comment

One of Brendan Fosters more twattish commentaries there, basically 4700 metres of 'oh my god those idiots are playing into Mos hands' followed by the comical realisation that Farah was beaten.

edit : lol psv.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          One of Brendan Fosters more twattish commentaries there, basically 4700 metres of 'oh my god those idiots are playing into Mos hands' followed by the comical realisation that Farah was beaten.

edit : lol psv.
                                                          Highlight was this about the Aussie lad who was leading with 2 laps to go

"He'll be able to tell his grand kids I was leading Sir Mo Farah by 15 metres with two laps to go".

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                            Highlight was this about the Aussie lad who was leading with 2 laps to go

"He'll be able to tell his grand kids I was leading Sir Mo Farah by 15 metres with two laps to go".
                                                            Yeah, lol, from boards..

"I'll tell my grand kids I was leading Farah with two laps to go".
                                                            Or he might just say that as top non African in World Cross Country this year who is just out of college and not known for his speed actually tried to play to his strengths and take on the race.

Tiernan has had a hell of a year credit to him and his coach (Irish 3 time world indoor Champion Marcus O Sullivan)

Comment

Comment

I know Sitch. He's a cunt. A good cunt.
                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  Double on the us relays tonight (men & women) pays 2/1. Other than dropping the baton, I can't see them being beat.
                                                                  Have never had a bet on any form of athletics and am in on a Saturday night so on it for lols

Comment

Have never had a bet on any form of athletics and am in on a Saturday night so on it for lols
                                                                    Half way there!

Comment

Half way there!
                                                                      Yeah. Was a bitta craic coming round the bend, me roaring go on girl get up there. And herself just looking at me

Comment

**SPAM ALERT**

Well the poker career fizzled out, the Panama hat market dried up and with the newspaper industry long since in its death throes, it's time to take the leap as a netrepreneur.
                                                                        Launched new business today, high-quality polarised sunglasses at affordable prices.
                                                                        HairyEyes.com
                                                                        Please visit and spread the word if you like what you see/buy!

**FLAME AWAY!**

Comment

Yeah. Was a bitta craic coming round the bend, me roaring go on girl get up there. And herself just looking at me
                                                                          Lol, let's be clear this is the hard part coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            so so so so so good

Comment

Fucking brits

Comment

Didnt think it would be that way

Comment

Fucking brits
                                                                                  Unbelievable tbh. Just crazy. Phenomenal run by gb

Comment

Ah yeah I guessed that from the odds. Oh well, was a good sweat anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                      Didnt think it would be that way
                                                                                      No idea where that came from.

Comment

No idea where that came from.
                                                                                        Better drugs obv...

Thought i saw 16s for them to win pre-race too but could be wrong

Comment

Left numb by that.

Comment

Better drugs obv...

Pretty clear from these championships that USA have the best drugs at the moment. They ve absolutely dominated.

They just ran a perfect race.

Comment

On many sides GTFO
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Better drugs obv...

Think I saw 30's+ on BF before the race.

Mentioned it before but for anyone interested in drugs in sport. Watch the new documentary 'Icarus' on Netflix.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  On many sides
                                                                                                  So he wasn't making a subtle Joni reference

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                    Think I saw 30's+ on BF before the race.

Mentioned it before but for anyone interested in drugs in sport. Watch the new documentary 'Icarus' on Netflix.

Opr
                                                                                                    Just finished it. Fascinating watch.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    I still can't get my head around why he was so loose lipped at the start of it, over those Skype calls, before shit hit the fan.

The implication that Putin created the Sochi scam to boost approval ratings to allow him invade Crimea is so intriguing. Seems a bit of a stretch though, especially given it's suggested this has been going on decades.

Either way, the murky geopolitics going on behind the scenes is fascinating. Great watch.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        Well Sherlock was a bit of a stinkburger. Where did it all go wrong.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by KevIrl.. View Post
                                                                                                        Mary
                                                                                                        Watching the second ep of the last season (the Jimmy Saville tribute episode).
                                                                                                        Her still being in every second scene is so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          On many sides GTFO
                                                                                                          Yeah, hopefully Andy didn't get too caught up in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            A grappling promotion posted one of my submissions on their facebook page earlier. If it gets enough likes I'll get free entry into their next comp.

If anyone that has a FB page count like the post, could save me a few quid.

I'm about 30 off the lead. Should be able to catch them. Should have posted earlier

BBV power assemble, etc, etc

Have the lead now lads. only 3 votes in it. Thanks to whoever voted.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Fucking brits
                                                                                                                  A Leading Platform for Voices from the Overlooked Great British Countryside. Ground-breaking investigations, wise opinion and entertaining commentary.

Fucking Brits indeed.
                                                                                                                  This is causing quite the stir. Advertisers pulling out etc
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    https://countrysquire.co.uk/2017/08/...-stuffed-eire/

Fucking Brits indeed.
                                                                                                                    This is causing quite the stir. Advertisers pulling out etc
                                                                                                                    Article gone. Here's a cached link

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                      Have the lead now lads. only 3 votes in it. Thanks to whoever voted.
                                                                                                                      Can you post the link there again and I'll share it to my page too. Forgot to do it yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                        That makes me somewhat angry but there will be angrier people than me to protest so I'll but enjoy my English breakfast of mostly pig.

Comment

PP Enhanced Kane & Lukaku anytime double 2/1 - 7/2

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X