This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Dom?

Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-01-17, 19:01.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Some might remember I posted a new photography business website here at the start of November, well suffice to say it didn't really work in the long term and completely held everything back. I'm delighted to say I've now got to the point where I have a site I'm happy with it and seems to be stable and functioning well. More content will populate on it in the coming days but feel free to take a look and see what you think now

wolfgangvisual.ie
      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

No sign of these monkeys surrendering
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Barron a tall young lad, still 10. Future POTUS.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Jaysus what has Ronni Ancona done to her face

She used to be such an attractive woman!

Comment

It's mad how different I feel about this guy
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

How so DP?

Time for a whitehouse werewolf game.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Imagine you threw a party and no one turned up

Fear you can believe in

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Imagine you threw a party and no one turned up
                            Ha, was thinking you'd get a bigger crowd for the homecoming of an Irish soccer team after they heroically lost every game in a tourny.

It will be bigger next time after he makes America great again. He's already got his slogan ready, 'Keep America Great'.

Comment

What's the Trump turnout compared to previous Republican winners?

I'm assuming DC being a more liberal/democrat area is the reason for the huge differences. Also Obama had a lot of feel good factor around him. He is charming and a great orator, the change narrative etc. He's probably an outlier for Democrat winners.

Comment

Fintan O'Toole's piece is excellent imo.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

not sure is it the PMT or it actually was emotional .... christy dignam and yer man on late late
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                    not sure is it the PMT or it actually was emotional .... christy dignam and yer man on late late

Watching the late late == Has PMT

Comment

Comment

Comment

fuck Trump and the imbeciles who think its a good thing that this horrible piece of slime was elected. The very worst of what humanity has to offer.

a pox on ye all and I sincerely hope you don't get what you deserve for your stupidity.
                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 20-01-17, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Fintan O'Toole's piece is excellent imo.
                                            Political bad beat stories. If my Aunt had balls, etc.

'On the other hand, Trump has almost unprecedented political weakness: he lost the popular vote badly, was elected by a statistical quirk (had a mere 77,000 more people in total voted for Clinton in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, she would be president) '

Do like Fintan though, good skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              What's the story for us exiles - I gather he's dying? Seems like a lad who put everything into being a better version of what he should be given his horrific childhood (raped as a kid, awful parents afair)
                                              some lungs on him of hes dying , it was a beautiful

here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhao4SHXGo
                                              Last edited by SatNav; 20-01-17, 23:40.
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

This link isn't actually my house so no-one is invited for tea, but my house is similar in that its end terrace with a grass section out front and another at the side (but no trees which in hindsight is a pity as would have prevented this problem).
                                                I don't 'own' either grass verge obviously, they just happen to be outside my house.

So bearing that design in mind this happened.
                                                Some officious looking people sealed off the road with barriers and cones on Wednesday and dug a 5m long x 5m wide x 5m deep hole in the ground, exposed a big pipe, presumably sewerage or water, did whatever repair was needed, finished work today and filled in the hole. Job done and gone, road re-opened.

However looking at it this evening in darkness they have drove a massive big digger truck or JCB over both the grass verges - ground was sodden because of the rain so now there is massive tyre tracks and 6 inch ruts in the ground at both sides and the grass is basically gone.

So, something that's just part of the perils of an end house, or is there a procedure for ringing up and getting the grass repair department to fix up what the water people have done?

Comment

Do you want me to get in touch with them m8?

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Lads lads lads. Keane is coming home this weekend!!! Great day for the parish!!

Comment

Never mind Trump, Politics up here in North is just as crazy atm. 1/2 billion quid potential 'wasted' over 20 yrs on RHI scheme just one aspect!
                                                        I see within last few hrs Jim Wells ( DUP) has released a statement saying 4 members of his family have installed wood pellet boilers under RHI.( 9 of them, so far) Said he only found out today
                                                        This is on top of DUP special advisors earning £90k a year not knowing that brothers and fathers in law etc were also claiming under RHI scheme
                                                        Martin of SF resigns. SF dont want a public enquiry then do.
                                                        Canceled Irish language funding of 50.000 as no money done on xmas eve but suddenly find they have it
                                                        DUP accuse SF of running away and Ian Paisley Jnr thanks Martin for being a great lad

etc etc etc

world gone mad or an old saying "wiser eating grass"

Anyhow. anyone watching series Timeless. Been through 1st 5 episodes tonight and love it

Comment

You can be a silly innocent cunt who likes trump. Then posts about it.

You can be a silly innocent cunt too afraid to make a post. Then posts about it.

You can be a regular poster then post about your retarded leanings.

I am thankful for Trump, cause its shown me how silly some people are.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                            You can be a silly innocent cunt who likes trump. Then posts about it.

You can be a silly innocent cunt too afraid to make a post. Then posts about it.

You can be a regular poster then post about your retarded leanings.

I am thankful for Trump, cause its shown me how silly some people are.
                                                            Then again democracy incudes the silly cunts so democracy is silly?
                                                            So looking forward to the 1st March and I can get out on my boat fishing and forget about all the silly cunts in the world and focus on the silly fish who won't take the latest £15 lure I bought.

Comment

I could have you put in the wicklow mountains with other cunts from north of the border. Never forget that.

Stick to fishing. Drinking vodka and being an all round silly cunt.

Comment

Jesus, I was trying to bluff a guy off his under pair in a 3bet pot and the guy folds a straight face up, and I'm the drunk guy old guy completing the circle trying to donate. This worries me more than Trump.
                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 21-01-17, 06:01.

Comment

fuck Trump and the imbeciles who think its a good thing that this horrible piece of slime was elected. The very worst of what humanity has to offer.

a pox on ye all and I sincerely hope you don't get what you deserve for your stupidity.
                                                                  You're like an old live pro shouting at durrrr.

Trump is probably one of the fittest persons ever to get the job. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    Jesus, I was trying to bluff a guy off his under pair in a 3bet pot and the guy folds a straight face up, and I'm the drunk guy old guy completing the circle trying to donate. This worries me more than Trump.
                                                                    Made 650 pre in a 1/2 game and folded. #keepingitgoing

Comment

No sign of these monkeys surrendering
                                                                      Was a pretty strange game. We don't seem to be able to 'Munster' it (i.e. play a smart, controlled game and squeeze the life out of the opposition) when the situation demands it anymore. The Castres no. 9 was incredible, future international for sure. Pretty remote, Deliverance-feeling kinda place too.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Was a pretty strange game. We don't seem to be able to 'Munster' it (i.e. play a smart, controlled game and squeeze the life out of the opposition) when the situation demands it anymore. The Castres no. 9 was incredible, future international for sure. Pretty remote, Deliverance-feeling kinda place too.
                                                                        Leinster looked a bit directionless when the experienced backs went off. The young lads tried hard but too hard and panicked a little. The experience will be good for them and it's not catastrophic but they simply aren't the full package yet.

Hopefully the injuries aren't too serious and post the 6Ns they'll have improved a bit more.

Castres had nothing to lose, were at home and if they didn't go for it they risked a bad beating ala Montpellier last week so they dug in and played well.

If they have sexton, nacewa, O'Brien, triggs with Carbery on the bench and those guys can play for at least 60mins, they win that game with a TBP at a canter TBH.
                                                                        Last edited by V for Vendetta; 21-01-17, 10:00.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Hadn't come across this story before, what a man:

How Vladimir Putin Stole a Super Bowl Ring

Comment

Telegraph has the best of the Inauguration Day front page photos

Comment

My Oneplus 3 updated Oxygen last night. Having problems with Fb and FB messenger so far and the phone has got really laggy. It is fine for Tapped Out game which I play but all other functions are acting the bollix.

Not sure I like the new screens either and my home button has reset.

So it's a thumbs down from me!

Comment

Looking forward to this, would say its on most discerning folks' goodreads lists.
                                                                                http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/lat...ios-good-omens
                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                  Hadn't come across this story before, what a man:

How Vladimir Putin Stole a Super Bowl Ring
                                                                                  Massive pic spoiler
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 21-01-17, 13:01.

Comment

Comment

Lolapoooool

Comment

Fuck me, the food. Had a kilo of duck for lunch. At least.

Hopefully this paleo nonsense actually works.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Clermont absolutely annihilating Exeter here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            Fuck me, the food. Had a kilo of duck for lunch. At least.

Hopefully this paleo nonsense actually works.
                                                                                            Going to any of the tri nations series?
                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 21-01-17, 14:30.

Comment

Anyone been to Lords? Trip to the ODI Ireland v England in May a worthwhile excursion? I'll freely admit the article in today's IT put the idea in my head!

Comment

Strangely disappointed that the Bee movie, and Avatar bits are fake

Comment

Rooney Rooney Rooney

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    I created this a few years ago in Evernote and still had it to hand and it is still likely relevant. Event, Location, Opening/Tour Times etc.
                                                                                                    • Little Museum Of Dublin, 15 Stephens Grn (Crnr Dawson St), Tours on the hour
                                                                                                    • Natural History Museum, Merrion Square, 9 - 5
                                                                                                    • National Museum, Kildare Street, 9 - 5
                                                                                                    • National Gallery, Clare Street, 9.30 - 5.30
                                                                                                    • Long Room TCD, CC, 9.30 - 5
                                                                                                    • Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin, 9 - 5
                                                                                                    • Kilmainham Jail, Inchicore Road/Kilmainham, 9.30 - 5
                                                                                                    • Hugh Lane Gallery, Charlemount Hse, Parnell Sqr North, 10 - 5
                                                                                                    • Glasnevin Cemetry, Glasnevin, Tours Daily at 11.30am + 2.30pm
                                                                                                    • Dublin Castle & Chester Beatty Library, Dublin Castle, 10 to 5
                                                                                                    • St Patricks Cathederal, Patricks Street, Tours at 10.30/11.30/2.30/3/3.30
                                                                                                    • Christchurch, Christchurch, Tours 11am + 2pm
                                                                                                    • The Aras, Saturday Tours
                                                                                                    Thanks for this - gonna try to see as many of these types of things over the next few months. Went to the Little Museum of Dublin this afternoon - very enjoyable way to spend a little over an hour

Comment

Loloris
                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

Tried to find Satnavs posting of herself as an ugly child and failed. Anyhoo, here's one I had of myself

Though, I'd love to be able to grow that head of hair now

Comment

Any of you Wicklownians live in or near Blessington? Opinions of it as a place to live? Doesn't seem great as a commuter location, but in general what's the town like?

Comment

The naysayers and detractors brought this upon themselves. They polarised him and he played it like a fiddle. Hate is not the opposite of love, apathy is.

Comment

Very sad to hear Maggie Roche, one-third of The Roches (with sisters Terre and Suzzy) has died aged 65.

I'm generally not much of a fan of 70s US folk but these gals and their divine harmonies with quirky arrangements on usual subject matters were head and shoulders above their peers.

Hammond Song is easily in my top 10 favourite songs (Maggie plays guitar here).

From the Rockpalast concert November 3rd 1982 at The Metropol in Berlin. The Roches opened for The Go-Go's and the audience was unquiet, impatient and even h...

Track down their debut album produced by Robert Fripp for more beauty and brilliance.

Comment

Lol this is one I think I kept private, because I was embarrassed wearing the converse sneakers bought in NY the year previously outside the Sandinista trade union, and the specks, and the haircut.... And it's such I'm on holidays thing

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Any of you Wicklownians live in or near Blessington? Opinions of it as a place to live? Doesn't seem great as a commuter location, but in general what's the town like?
                                                                                                                    Other half is from just out the road from Blessington and we moved to the town and lived there for 8 years up until last summer (and might very well return). Town itself is quiet but nice. People are welcoming. We had a local pub which had friendly staff and decent food. We did a lot of our socialising in town and the bus is grand at weekends but last bus home is 11 or just after. I'm not sure about commuting into town for work as neither of us had to thankfully but I would imagine it could be painful.

Comment

Decent enough suburb of Naas. The roads aren't great but your children won't be Jackeens.

Comment

Decent enough suburb of Naas. The roads aren't great but your children won't be Jackeens.
                                                                                                                        Well we're likely moving somewhere anyhow. We just have to figure out what is the worst commute we can realistically handle day to day.

Comment

Well we're likely moving somewhere anyhow. We just have to figure out what is the worst commute we can realistically handle day to day.
                                                                                                                          Its probably not much worse than the N7 from Newbridge these days, there is a lot to be said for the train if it can work for you.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X