Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Ciaran from Boyles

Now that I have your attention....

I am leaving my position in Boyles this Weds at Lunchtime. From then I will be unable to answer any queries in relation to Boylepoker accounts.

I wont be too far from the Poker scene or IPB but want thank everyone (and to a lesser extent Kev) for making the last 7 odd Years so enjoyable.

Ciaran

ffs I know you had the highest Irish score at the WSOP up until early june and were obviously the inspiration for the many great Irish results that followed; but can I urge you to reconsider the decision to go pro. If not, well its been a blast, best of luck for the future Ciaran.
    Last edited by nicnicnic; 29-06-15, 21:03.

Comment

I saw your post in the BBV and my initial thought after seeing the thread title was "Ah jesus, he hardly committed suicide because he left Boyles", but then I quickly realised it was more likely a joke.

You've been top class to deal with Ciaran in every way, I wish you the very best in the future.
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Damn. So you're still alive!
        Great job at Boyles. Sorry to see you go.
        Best of luck for the future.
        http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

RIP m8

Comment

May as well close the Boyles account now so. You were always fantastic to deal with and helped me out a bunch of times. All the best for the future.

Comment

Make sure the IPB accounts are up to date before you head out the door Ciaran

Always a pleasure dealing with you in an official capacity. Pity about the rest

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                You were always fantastic to deal with and helped me out a bunch of times. All the best for the future.
                +1 to this

Have dealt with Ciaran a lot over the years and there's been no easier man to deal with, EVER! Has helped me and everyone with ticket transfers/sales/satellites etc, and given away tons of free tickets and freerolls to IPB players.

Over the course of 3 years, we got $25k added by Boyles for the headsup league. 10k added in 2009, 10k in 2010 and 5k in 2011. It would have went on only for the interested faded by the players. There was a lot of work done on the Boylespoker side to make this run easier, and i don't think it would have been anywhere near as successful if it wasn't for the bossman.

You'll be missed by us all, and wish you the best of luck in whatever the next chapter of your life is, and no doubt you'll play the odd Boyles game trying to win all the money!

Comment

Best of luck with future plans & the upcoming wedding

Always gone above & beyond looking after the players. Extremely grateful when you stepped in last year to add an Irish Open ticket to the Rankings winner in the absence of the official sponsor doing so.

Last edited by Dice75; 29-06-15, 18:45.

Comment

Its like a megatron love in.
                    Fond memorys winning a couple of tokens from poems.
                    One i got a 600 euro ticket for and paid for half my flight to Vietnam.
                    Always helpful and the ipo was a great event.
                    Best of luck with future endeavours sure youll be a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                      Now that I have your attention....

I am leaving my position in Boyles this Weds at Lunchtime. From then I will be unable to answer any queries in relation to Boylepoker accounts.

I wont be too far from the Poker scene or IPB but want thank everyone (and to a lesser extent Kev) for making the last 7 odd Years so enjoyable.

Ciaran
                      Thank you, and best of luck with your next endeavour.

Comment

RIP Opr

Sound

Comment

Imagine if all customer service was provided in such a manner.

Best of luck with everything Ciarán and a personal thanks from me.

Comment

Ta TA............m8

Comment

This is more than irritating. Best of luck, I'll just close my boyles account now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                RIP Opr

Sound
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  May as well close the Boyles account now so. You were always fantastic to deal with and helped me out a bunch of times. All the best for the future.
                                  Another +1 on this. Thanks a million for all the times you transferred tickets or gave away tokens. Great servant to Boyles and hope you're moving on to bigger and better things!

Comment

Best of luck with the next adventures Ciaran. It was a pleasure working with you down through all the years.

Cheers,
                                    Stephen.
                                    International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

Best of luck ciarán see you on a poker table soon

Comment

Not sure if you can/want to answer this (just ignore if you want) but are they making your position redundant or will there be someone in Gibraltar doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          Not sure if you can/want to answer this (just ignore if you want) but are they making your position redundant or will there be someone in Gibraltar doing it?
                                          I am being made redundant as I didnt want to go to Gib but will be business as usual otherwise. There's a lad starting in August sometime who will operate out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                            I am being made redundant as I didnt want to go to Gib but will be business as usual otherwise. There's a lad starting in August sometime who will operate out of there.
                                            Makes perfect sense.....

I'm making a presentation for school and need this clip. I'm still wondering how I got Borat approved for my presentation.Also, please watch my other videos ...

Comment

Best of luck Ciaran wherever you go next. Can't compliment the service received from Boyles enough over the last few years and appreciated your help in transferring UKIPT and IPO tickets I won on Boyles.

You will be a huge loss to Boylepoker and to Irish poker players who play on Boyles.

Comment

Best Of Luck Ciaran , you will be missed

Comment

All the best Ciaran, thanks for all your help in the past

Comment

Thanks for all your help in the past and good luck in your next adventure

Comment

Good luck with whatever you do next, they will be lucky people!

Why not go to Gib? I would have lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                        Good luck with whatever you do next, they will be lucky people!

Why not go to Gib? I would have lol
                                                        You must never have been to Dundalk.

Best of luck m8 you were great to deal with anytime and always throwing out free tokens!
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          You must never have been to Dundalk.

Best of luck m8 you were great to deal with anytime and always throwing out free tokens!
                                                          A craptonian thinking he's to good for Gibraltar the worlds fucked. Best of luck whatever u do next.
                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Sad day for poker players everywhere . U made boyles actually playable wit all ur support and help any time of day and night. Ul be truly missed ,
                                                            Il have to plague some1 new wit token transfers.😁
                                                            Thanks for everything , hope to cross paths again ciaran
                                                            Time to close my Boyle account I think!!

Comment

Don't forget your suncream tomorrow.

Comment

Best wishes for the future, Louth Dan Bilzerian. Pretty sure you'll land on your feet
                                                                My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

"The Final Countdown" by EuropeListen to Europe: https://Europe.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Europe YouTube channel: https://Europe.lnk.to/subscr...

Comment

A great Man to deal with the transfer of Tokens and an affable Chap to boot..GL.

Comment

Best of luck with your future endeavors Ciaran, no doubt we will see you around tournaments regularly.

Comment

An absolute gent to deal with. Thanks a mill for your help throughout the years. You will be missed

Comment

We "The Excavators Poker" want to thank you for all the help and the support we got from you, you did a great job. We wish you all the best with your future undertakings.
                                                                          Best of Luck m8.

Rin Krak
                                                                          The Excavators Poker
                                                                          Luxembourg
                                                                          No feast without TheBeast

Comment

best of luck Ciaran or should I say mr boyle as like many here u help us out so much

cant see boyle being the same with out you helping the players out like u did

all the best.

Comment

#39
                                                                              well done

you always exceeded customer expectations.

thanks

Comment

#40
                                                                                Its all been said. Ciaran was Boyles for me. Never seen him drunk but he had to have one fault. Good Luck and Happy Times ahead sir.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  good luck Ciaran.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    When are you signing for utd?

All the best Ciaran and thanks for everything

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Ciaran you were an absolute stalwart for Boyles and a credit to yourself

Best of luck in the future, where ever gets you would be lucky to have you

Thanks for all the transfers and ticket swaps etc and for all your hard work with Irish poker

Comment

Working...
                                                                                      X