NFL fantasy 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
    Missed the draft. One of my favourite nights of the year.

Actual FML.
    Sickener

Comment

No idea - "I have a dream"!

QB
      D. Brees
      J. Flacco

RB
      R. Rice
      S. Jackson
      B. Green-Ellis
      D. Sproles

WR
      E. Decker
      L. Moore
      B. Hartline
      A. Jeffery

TE
      K. Rudolph
      F. Davis

K
      G. Hartley

DEF
      BAL Ravens

Comment

Have never heard of any of them. As long as they keep the laces out I'll be happy.

QB
        Kaepernick
        Dalton

RB
        J. Charles
        A. Ridley
        A. Bradshaw
        R. Hillman

WR
        H. Nicks
        C. Shorts
        R. White
        K. Britt
        D. Moore
        K. Wright

TE
        J. Gresham

K
        S. Janikowski

DEF
        Giants

Comment

Iago you can send me the money now if ya want.

QB - M. STAFFORD
          QB - T. PRYOR

RB - A.FOSTER
          RB - M. JONES DREW
          RB - S.VEREEN

WR - A.JOHNSON
          WR - T.SMITH
          WR - DESEAN.JACKSON
          WR - J.GORDON
          WR - J.BLACKMON

TE - R.GRONKOWSKI
          TE - J.CAMERON

DEF - CINCINNATI
          DEF - CLEVELAND

K - J.BROWN

Comment

Updated list of those who have paid up so far.

Juan Pablo
            Lurker23
            gocal01
            ghostface
            AKdonk
            eagle eye
            Silver-Tiger
            White Knight
            mcnugget
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

ah bollocks!
              airport, lol

Comment

Shipped on Paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                  Shipped on Paypal.
                  monies received, thanks.
                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

For anyone thinking of getting the NFL gamepass, you can use my signup link and get 10% off the season price.

Got this last year and without doubt the best money I spent last year. Access to all games(except some sky broadcasted games*), NFL Network and archive footage of 3 seasons.

NFL+ is the National Football League’s exclusive streaming service. NFL+ exists within the NFL app and NFL.com ecosystem and delivers a combination of live local and primetime mobile games, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, live game audio, game replays, and on-demand content across two pricing tiers: NFL+ and NFL+ Premium.

Think I get some sort of reward coins. Have not figured out what they are for yet, but if you are thinking of getting, you may aswell use the above link unless you have a better deal.

*if you have unblock US, you can access the sky games too.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                      For anyone thinking of getting the NFL gamepass, you can use my signup link and get 10% off the season price.

Got this last year and without doubt the best money I spent last year. Access to all games(except some sky broadcasted games*), NFL Network and archive footage of 3 seasons.

NFL+ is the National Football League’s exclusive streaming service. NFL+ exists within the NFL app and NFL.com ecosystem and delivers a combination of live local and primetime mobile games, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, live game audio, game replays, and on-demand content across two pricing tiers: NFL+ and NFL+ Premium.

Think I get some sort of reward coins. Have not figured out what they are for yet, but if you are thinking of getting, you may aswell use the above link unless you have a better deal.

*if you have unblock US, you can access the sky games too.
                      HolaUnblocker or other VPN - Nederlands, free season pass as they have no tv deals in place there.

Comment

HolaUnblocker or other VPN - Nederlands, free season pass as they have no tv deals in place there.
                        i set my vpn to nederlands and couldnt figure it?

I thought i had missed this altogether but eagle eye pm'd me. Gonna be hunting the waiver wire to make up for the draft.

Iago should have recieved my payment today hopefully!
                        airport, lol

Comment

Can someone send me details on who I gotta pay and also the login details much appreciated

Comment

On further reflection of my team, this may be a long year Rodgers better go nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              On further reflection of my team, this may be a long year Rodgers better go nuts!
                              PM the transfer details and login Ste will you? Haven't even seen my team yet, hoping to run well

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                i set my vpn to nederlands and couldnt figure it?
                                Package showed up for free for me no problem once I switched hola to Nederland's and reloaded, just skipped the Payment details section altogether.

Comment

Package showed up for free for me no problem once I switched hola to Nederland's and reloaded, just skipped the Payment details section altogether.
                                  I don't pay for much on the internet. But 140 for the year is pretty good value for the service you get. TBH, I think I would just spend the 140 for the ease of setting it up normally. Plus you get full access through your phone on 3g to all content including the NFL network. Pretty useful if you are stuck in traffic going to/coming from work or if you get the bus.

Comment

Has anyone got full login details and link for the league, still havent seen the team and wanna see before the game tonight?

Thanks in advance

Comment

pm sent eagle. Sorry i missed draft guys, was on holidays.

Comment

Nice to see my week is over after 1 night. FU PEYTON

Comment

Could my payment please be confirmed
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Luck on the bench, FML
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Woot woot Vick & Daniels save the day! Thought I was goosed tbh. Eagles gonna be great to watch this year but no way Vick will stay fit for the season.

Comment

Wasn't too confident going into week 1 although crushed it. looks like i will have a closer matchup next week against show us yours TDs.

Willing to let the redskins D go for a Backup RB if someone needs a decent D.

Comment

Willing to let the redskins D go for a Backup RB if someone needs a decent D.
                                                  lol
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                    Woot woot Vick & Daniels save the day! Thought I was goosed tbh. Eagles gonna be great to watch this year but no way Vick will stay fit for the season.
                                                    0.8 pts FML.... It was really down to Daniels tho, should have been easy win for you if the RB had played anyway decent.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                      lol
                                                      Not looking for a star. Everyone needs a good D

Comment

Not looking for a star. Everyone needs a good D
                                                        theres very few defences that are good for the season, and the redskins defintely isnt one of them
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

How do waivers work? We all select waivers and then it goes in order if player is still available much the way the draft works?

Are they unlimited and is there a limit for GW or season?
                                                          Last edited by bohsman; 11-09-13, 21:28.

Comment

How do waivers work? We all select waivers and then it goes in order if player is still available much the way the draft works?

Are they unlimited and is there a limit for GW or season?
                                                            The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Looks like top pick in draft gets worst waiver priority and vice versa. Then if you are successful in getting a player you go to the back of the queue the next week. You should have good chance of picking up players this week at 3. No limit on number of player transfers I don't think. Can also try trading players too.

Only looking for one player this week but I imagine few people will be in for him and I wont be successful.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/h...l-transactions

Looks like top pick in draft gets worst waiver priority and vice versa. Then if you are successful in getting a player you go to the back of the queue the next week. You should have good chance of picking up players this week at 3. No limit on number of player transfers I don't think. Can also try trading players too.

Only looking for one player this week but I imagine few people will be in for him and I wont be successful.
                                                              its nothing to do with draft pick afaik, whoever scored most points last week is last on priority list and whoever scored least is top.

next week its a combination of that and whether you picked up a waiver the previous week i think.

In my other leaguewe have added a waiver budget also which is cool each player has a budget of 100 waiver points for the year and you make an offer of x points for a waiver pick.Whoever offers most gets the player. priority only kicks in if both have offered the same amount of points.

I went heave and spent almost 80 point this week securing two player. week 1 is huge for waivers as ya get a taste of who QBs are gonna targer. I also have a feeling nobody will have any points left by week 4 or 5 and it will revert to the priority system as everyone will only be able to offer 0 points
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

So there's a waiver where the best players get picked up and after that there's a free for all for the rest between the waiver being done and the GW starting?

Comment

So there's a waiver where the best players get picked up and after that there's a free for all for the rest between the waiver being done and the GW starting?
                                                                  yes every player is a free agent for remainder of GW once waiver period is done
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Not sure if people noticed, but all match ups are summarised in the Game Centre. Nice touch

Originally posted by NFL Fantasy Game Centre

Ghostface Eagles Slight Favorites Over Schaub Shank Redemption

7th place Ghostface Eagles (0-1, 110.42), who lost a heartbreaker last week, will be taking on 9th place Schaub Shank Redemption (0-1, 89.70) in Week 2. Updated projections have this one as a heartbreaker, with Ghostface Eagles favored to win by only 1.66 points, the smallest margin in the league.

Neither team has players playing on Thursday. As for the rest of the league, two matchups get going on Thursday: Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe vs. NobodycanholdaKenbrelltohim and De Bowez vs. Honda Hornets.

Ghostface Eagles has the advantage at the RB position, where Reggie Bush and C.J. Spiller are projected to outscore Marshawn Lynch and Lamar Miller, 30.80 - 20.90. For Schaub Shank Redemption to be competitive, they'll need to capitalize at the TE position, where Vernon Davis is expected to score more than Ed Dickson, 14.90 - 0.60. Ghostface Eagles has seven players facing a bottom-10-ranked defense this week. Schaub Shank Redemption also has seven starters facing a bottom-10-ranked defense.

Ghostface Eagles has made one lineup change since Tuesday, starting Golden Tate (2.70 projected points) while benching T.Y. Hilton (3.80 projected points). They might be interested in starting T.Y. Hilton (3.80 projected points) over Golden Tate (2.70 projected points) and adding Kellen Winslow (14.20 projected points) to start in place of Ed Dickson (0.60 projected points).

Schaub Shank Redemption has not made any changes to their lineup. They might want to think about starting Knowshon Moreno (13.30 projected points) over Lamar Miller (5.60 projected points) and adding Robert Meachem (9.50 projected points) to start in place of Steve Johnson (6.60 projected points).

Comment

The around the league bit is nice as well.

Around The League

Contrary to draft position, first-round picks in this league have a lower projected point average (16.63) than second-round selections (17.13) this week. However, first-rounders are projected to be more valuable than third-rounders (14.64).
                                                                      In terms of projected points, Ghostface Eagles has the bottom-ranked starters at WR (Golden Tate) and TE (Ed Dickson).
                                                                      Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe is projected to win by 36.80 points, the largest margin in the league this week.
                                                                      By exceeding their projected score by 60.2%, Honda Hornets was tops in the league in that category last week.
                                                                      Ghostface Eagles is projected to win by 1.66 points, the narrowest margin in the league this week.
                                                                      De Bowez may have caught a scheduling break, as they have the lowest projected score (101.46) in the league for a team predicted to win this week.
                                                                      Mavericks scored 143.26 points last week, the highest mark in the league.
                                                                      Mavericks has a tough draw, as they have the most projected points (120.78) in the league among teams predicted to lose this week.
                                                                      Show us your TDs scored 63.26 points last week, the lowest mark in the league.
                                                                      The projected top team in points this week is Show us your TDs, who is estimated to tally 137.86 points.
                                                                      By scoring just 50.4% of their point projection last week, Show us your TDs recorded the lowest mark in the league in that category.
                                                                      With a projection of 95.48 points this week, NobodycanholdaKenbrelltohim has the lowest total in the league.
                                                                      This week, the average margin of victory in the league is projected to be 12.92 points.

Comment

Show us your TDs scored 63.26 points last week, the lowest mark in the league.
                                                                        The projected top team in points this week is Show us your TDs, who is estimated to tally 137.86 points.
                                                                        By scoring just 50.4% of their point projection last week, Show us your TDs recorded the lowest mark in the league in that category.

Projections my arse. They are a curse. I'll do well to break 60 this week on the basis of the above!

Comment

Score 124.20 and get beaten by .06 of a point. WP Mavericks, inches and all that

Comment

Off the mark thanks to San Fran coming up dry last night and Automatic Phil held to one FG.

Who owns the El Trens?

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                              Score 124.20 and get beaten by .06 of a point. WP Mavericks, inches and all that
                                                                              Good Def choice there I do see the logic behind it tho playing the Jags

Comment

#99
                                                                                Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                                seahawks D played an absolute stormer. Don't know how it was that close.Should of been out of sight after half time in the early games with RG3 and P Garcion having terrible games. Don't know how they both got above 20 points.

Expected to lose coming into the hawks game with only the defence left to play.

@ghostface. eli is muck. needs to have the broncos defence in there

Comment

Fuck the Chicago Bears Defense anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                    Fuck the Chicago Bears Defense anyway.
                                                                                    Close one! GG.

I thought my goose was cooked after you got that kind of production out of your two Brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                      Close one! GG.

I thought my goose was cooked after you got that kind of production out of your two Brownies.
                                                                                      Ye GG.

When Gronk is back i'll be taking offers for Cameron.

Comment

IPB fantasy heads. Im not.in this league but need a bitta advice in my league.

I have Bernard, Marshawn Lynch and Sjax as my RBs at mo. Royal, Wes Welks and VJax as my WR and Antonio gates as my TE.

I have been offered vernon davis for sjax? What say ye?

Have Sudfeld and Mikey Bush as my replacements along with some utter nobodies.

Sjax for Davis could be good given my RB strength?
                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                          IPB fantasy heads. Im not.in this league but need a bitta advice in my league.

I have Bernard, Marshawn Lynch and Sjax as my RBs at mo. Royal, Wes Welks and VJax as my WR and Antonio gates as my TE.

I have been offered vernon davis for sjax? What say ye?

Have Sudfeld and Mikey Bush as my replacements along with some utter nobodies.

Sjax for Davis could be good given my RB strength?
                                                                                          Davis when fit is a top 5 TE. Like Sjax though, I'd be surprised if they play another 10 games each this year.
                                                                                          Not sure there are any winners in this trade.
                                                                                          Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 25-09-13, 08:24.

Comment

QQ.

I am first on waivers in a different league.
                                                                                            If i pick up someone off the streets today, do i fore fit that pick?

Comment

Off the mark thanks to San Fran coming up dry last night and Automatic Phil held to one FG.

Who owns the El Trens?
                                                                                              Mise. Bit of a sickener allright but can't complain after beating Ghostface by a similar margin in Week 1. Phil is definitely getting the boot soon if he doesn't pick up tho

QQ.

I am first on waivers in a different league.
                                                                                              If i pick up someone off the streets today, do i fore fit that pick?
                                                                                              Yep, so long as the league is in Free Agency you won't forfeit priority.

Comment

Got to love how they get some advertising in ...

Comment

De Bowez has been consistently overvalued this season, having fallen short of their projected score every week of the year.

Hate this game, have probably jumped on a few too many bandwagons though.

Comment

4-0 tough week ahead with no AP, next year can this please be changed to a flex option, 12 man league with 3 mandatory WRs is tough!

Also my payment still hasnt been confirmed if someone could do that!
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I'm done for this week but Tony Gonzalez has to play against me.
                                                                                                      Opinions - Gonzalez = 12pts, under or over?

Comment

My team is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                                                                          I'm done for this week but Tony Gonzalez has to play against me.
                                                                                                          Opinions - Gonzalez = 12pts, under or over?
                                                                                                          You're definitely favourite anyway.

I have Atlanta D plus 16 point headstart against Roddy White, should be ok barring some fireworks.

Comment

My team is a disgrace
                                                                                                            i crumbled without AP.

Could folks own up to their teams, be nice to know who im playing etc
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Question for you NFL heads.

I've just been offered Trent Richardson for Chris Ivory and i'm looking for some advice.

So Ivory had a good weekend, took a lot more snaps than Powell and looked good those he did take. However he is on a bye week and I'm down to 1 active RB at the minute. - Richardson seems a safe 5 points a week kinda guy.

Waiver wire is pretty light in my 12 man league when it comes to RB's too.

Thoughts?
                                                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post

I've just been offered Trent Richardson for Chris Ivory and i'm looking for some advice.

So Ivory had a good weekend, took a lot more snaps than Powell and looked good those he did take. However he is on a bye week and I'm down to 1 active RB at the minute. - Richardson seems a safe 5 points a week kinda guy.

Thoughts?

My 2 cents...
                                                                                                                I wouldn't do this trade ordinarily.
                                                                                                                But if you are stuck for a RB then the trade makes sense.
                                                                                                                Is there no one at all available to cover the bye week?
                                                                                                                Someone like Shonn Greens (Titans) or James Straks (Packers)?

I prefer to hold Ivory over trading for Richardson but if you need to fill the gap...

Comment

Thoughts?
                                                                                                                  Talk about the glass half full. He's a 5 point bandit you mean.
                                                                                                                  An absolute BUST this season. I took him in the 1st in my main league. STAY AWAY!

Comment

My team is a disgrace
                                                                                                                    Congrats on the maiden victory Ghostface.

Comment

Talk about the glass half full. He's a 5 point bandit you mean.
                                                                                                                      An absolute BUST this season. I took him in the 1st in my main league. STAY AWAY!
                                                                                                                      Looked a bit better the last couple of weeks but quite the disappointment this year.

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys.

One more proposition for you.
                                                                                                                        chiefs D for ivory and saints D.

Ivory was destined to be my flex option, well him, leonard hankerson or emmanuel sanders. I reckon Chiefs D is a very good upgrade on the saints, does the trade balance up well?
                                                                                                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys.

One more proposition for you.
                                                                                                                          chiefs D for ivory and saints D.

Ivory was destined to be my flex option, well him, leonard hankerson or emmanuel sanders. I reckon Chiefs D is a very good upgrade on the saints, does the trade balance up well?
                                                                                                                          Chiefs have played 5 or 6 (cant remember) replacement QBs last few weeks and have a bye this week. Then have to go Broncos, Chargers, Broncos and Skins in 4 weeks so huge upgrade on QBs they've been facing. Think you'd be giving up a bit too much particularly with Ivory for that trade. Chiefs D has been great but gonna come under proper test next few weeks

I've never played the Fantasy with the flex so not really sure what positions get more points. ie: Def > RB?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by ghostface; 06-11-13, 16:21.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X