That is serious value.
    Friday morning on Powers i think with 7 places. It doesn't give me the details of when on the app. They went 10 places that evening. But i'm sure the price came down.

Both him and Wise went well at the weekend in Firestone and have been tipped well so have gotten smashed. We'll see was it worth it come Monday.

Bubba still my strongest fancy. I got tucked in at 50s. Said it in here i'm sure with only 6 places. SB offering 60s for most of the week with 8 places and i topped up a small bit. Only now is he going Blue again that Palmer has tipped him.

From what I've seen and even looking on maps i count over 10 of the long holes right to left. That's demoralising for a fader.

You'd think Rory would be going well this week. I'm too deep in though so i'll leave it.

I backed Hatton at 190 on the machine. Started well last week and was 6th at the US open. 25th in the world and had a T10 in this when Walker won a couple of years ago.

Staying lite pre.

Two bets Dustin 1st round leader at 16s

Justin to regain his crown at 14s .

Top two in the world . Nobody was doing what Dustin is doing during Tigers peak , except maybe TIGER. Golden era right now in Golf. Not only can a number of people win . They can also blow the field away. Anyone . Although probably not Tiger

Bubba @50/1

Webb Simpson @60/1
          Kevin Na @150/1

Eddie Pepperell FRL @125/1
          Last edited by Guest; 08-08-18, 20:03.

My selections for the upcoming pga golfing championship are

Charley Lindley Hoffman
            Alexander Norén
            Bryson James Aldrich DeChambeau
            Kyle Stanley
            Sergio García Fernández
            Adam Derek Scott
            Ian James Poulter

Two bets Dustin 1st round leader at 16s

Justin to regain his crown at 14s .

Top two in the world . Nobody was doing what Dustin is doing during Tigers peak , except maybe TIGER. Golden era right now in Golf. Not only can a number of people win . They can also blow the field away. Anyone . Although probably not Tiger
              You must have worked hard to find 16s on DJ FRL because he is 20s in a lot of places!

Are you comparing DJ with Tiger and saying that Tiger "might" have been able to do what DJ is doing now? Mother of jaysus.

You must have worked hard to find 16s on DJ FRL because he is 20s in a lot of places!

Are you comparing DJ with Tiger and saying that Tiger "might" have been able to do what DJ is doing now? Mother of jaysus.
                How many digs you trying to get in?

Read the post slowly to yourself . Then print it out , make a funnel then shove it up your hole TIGER fan boys are the most tedious in sport.

You think TIGER ever drove it that far then used a spoon to knock it on the green ?

Well I backed DJ FRL at 20s so was suprised you took 16s when its so easily available, that was a dig. The dig was deserved because you were slagging my Tiger.

Now 2 serious questions so I can get an understanding of your level of stupidity.

Are you saying DJ is as good or better than Tiger in his pomp?
                  Do you think how far DJ drives the ball makes him better than Tiger in his pomp?

Well I backed DJ FRL at 20s so was suprised you took 16s when its so easily available, that was a dig. The dig was deserved because you were slagging my Tiger.

Now 2 serious questions so I can get an understanding of your level of stupidity.

Are you saying DJ is as good or better than Tiger in his pomp?
                    Do you think how far DJ drives the ball makes him better than Tiger in his pomp?
                    Not what I'm saying at all . Sigh . Like fucking piranhas these TIGER fish .

I did my bet in PPs in Rathcoole. Maybe I got 20s . I'll double check it later. Anyway my bet is Dustin FRL Thomas overall and Tiger(the prick) down the field .

Well you did get 20s then. GL us.

Im on DJ, Finau, AN FRL
                        Day and Finau outright.

I'd avoid Jason Day for this after the Jarrod Lyle news.

Tiny bet on Poulter for me.. Lack of coverage kills this

I'd avoid Jason Day for this after the Jarrod Lyle news.

Tiny bet on Poulter for me.. Lack of coverage kills this
                            Were they very close? Maybe he will be spurred on by it!

Agree about the lack of coverage, it's the worst major as it is but no coverage makes it even less appealing.

Reed at 55's for me. Three top 5's in his last four majors, think he has the best temperament for the big occasion in modern golf.

But is he better than TIGER in his pomp ? Don't be telling me tha.

Solid trolling by DJ on the FRL bets.

Some comeback by Molinari yesterday. Went in at 40s . He's 25 today.

DJ teased. Streaming to tv via Chromebook. Terrible coverage imo.

[QUOTE=Mike Bullocks;1078198
                                      Streaming to tv via Chromebook. Terrible coverage imo.[/QUOTE]

Why terrible?? Its the same pictures that Sky or the BBC would have had if they wanted to pay for it. Yes the American commentators and there cliche are hard to stomach at times, but it was good to watch the golf with very little ads.

I hated it Hoochey

It's fcuking shocking coverage. It can't be defended.

No pub / golf club in Ireland showing a major. No direct cast from the App. Casted from desktop but loss of quality was huge and at one stage, for the first time in months my internet connection at home dropped and i was left feeding the baby and couldn't move. I wanted to fuck his bottle at the screen.

I ended up casting TNT on MOBDRO and that was the best option but not being able to watch a major in HD on my TV at home despite willing to pay for it is absolutely terrible. Massive fuck up.

if you've a smart tv you could sign up to platinum IPTV or similar for perfect stream quality.they do day or weekend passes. I'm with them a while but was pleasantly surprised to find eleven sports on there yesterday.

No pub / golf club in Ireland showing a major. No direct cast from the App. Casted from desktop but loss of quality was huge and at one stage, for the first time in months my internet connection at home dropped and i was left feeding the baby and couldn't move. I wanted to fuck his bottle at the screen.

I ended up casting TNT on MOBDRO and that was the best option but not being able to watch a major in HD on my TV at home despite willing to pay for it is absolutely terrible. Massive fuck up.
                                              The Morgue had a pic of them showing it on their TVs yesterday

Really cant see the problem people are having, I used Chrome cast to tv and had no issue at all. Quality was perfect and not once did it freeze. I must have been lucky.
                                                The coverage is the same as it would have been on Sky or BBC , just differnet commontators.
                                                Also the offer of E60 for the year is great.

The Morgue had a pic of them showing it on their TVs yesterday
                                                  That's my local. Good on them I'd imagine they were in a tiny minority.

Really cant see the problem people are having, I used Chrome cast to tv and had no issue at all. Quality was perfect and not once did it freeze. I must have been lucky.
                                                  The coverage is the same as it would have been on Sky or BBC , just differnet commontators.
                                                  Also the offer of E60 for the year is great.
                                                  Full screen on my PC was perfect. But when i casted it, terrible. I'll run a HDMI cable from laptop to tv later. Should be as good as i'll do.

It’s definitely aimed at a younger Audience. Did you see yer man running along the pictures of players playing and getting more excited as he moved along the gallery Ok look Mollinari the Open Champion. GTFO he had me nearly crying for Monty. There may be less Ads but the same fecking AD on repeat of an inbetweenie losing half his spacesuit as Ladbrokes can’t do anything right was tedious. I liked the female interviewer in the skirt though

It felt amateurish but it was at least better than RTE coverage of the Carrolls Irish Open in Portmarnock, now that was bad 😁

Good stream of today's play here if you're stuck:

Anyone got anything decent for CBS coverage?

Tsn1 on mobdro is running perfect for me, it's CBS coverage

Reed in the States, token Watney bet. Kjeldsen in Europe.

1/5 The odds top8 pp. Webb Simpson ? Not putting a price down in case Eoghan finds a better one and destroys me on the interwebby.

I'm watching.....

I was thinking of him myself.

35s with BF but only 7 places. PP for me.

45s for FRL too.

Was on Simpson last week, some amount of putts just missed for a lad who shot 62

Simpson/Pieters double this week

Was on Simpson last week, some amount of putts just missed for a lad who shot 62

Simpson/Pieters double this week
                                                                      Went a bit nuts after the winning horse tip from Silver Tiger (would have done later anyway but at least now I have an excuse )

Added RP big priced runners
                                                                      Haydn Porteous 35/1 and Nick Taylor 350/1

& various small doubles with Day, Simpson and Pieters

That's me fully mugged up for week
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 22-08-18, 17:21.

Watney tickled my balls all weekend. One short of a place at 250/1.

He won previously around this week’s venue.

Doubt he will be 250/1 though

He won previously around this week’s venue.

Doubt he will be 250/1 though
                                                                            Next week's? Aronmink?

Hope he gets through.

Wise's price will be shot to shit but TPC Boston may suit him. Birdie fest.

Took Reed and Watney at the early prices this week. 40s/175s Skybet 7 places.

Wise @ 80s in Powers 7 places.

Now to wait till fucking Friday for it to start.

Next week's? Aronmink?

Hope he gets through.

Wise's price will be shot to shit but TPC Boston may suit him. Birdie fest.
                                                                                Yeah Aronmink.

Wise will be 66/1 I think with such a strong field.

Prices are out I see

175/1 and 80/1 are both decent prices
                                                                                Last edited by elbows; 27-08-18, 11:44.

Ryan Fox for Switzerland this week.

Did well there last year - Having a good year this year and had a couple of weeks off leading up to this.

Romero in Swiss

Wise, Bubba in the States

Dechambeau for the hat trick and Smith e way. dont normally bet more than 1 golfer but in the golf monies plus column big time this year so lets get some more

Went for 1st round leader Speith
                                                                                      Last edited by Solksjaer!; 06-09-18, 15:34.

Sticking to my horses for the playoffs.
                                                                                        Reed, Wise and Bubba backed for East Lake

So can anybody convince me why i shouldnt lump on The US team for the ryder cup win??

the course suiting the Europeans maybe the only negative i see on lumping on the US!

Hot favs alright . Only hope is the mediocre end of season form from one or two of them. Scary good team. Phil is wilting though.

I'd pair Rory with Casey . Sergio with Rose . Poulter with Rahm. I know unlikely but that's be my picks.

Hot favs alright . Only hope is the mediocre end of season form from one or two of them. Scary good team. Phil is wilting though.

I'd pair Rory with Casey . Sergio with Rose . Poulter with Rahm. I know unlikely but that's be my picks.
                                                                                                Fleetwood?

Fleetwood?
                                                                                                  With Rory just for the Fleetwood Mac headline

Might take the 8s about top Euro points scorer.

His putting can be amazing at times . Might do a tenner there too . Good pick

Just saw the teams for the Ryder Cup there on Sky news, now I don't follow the golf much but would have a small punt on the majors, but is this the weakest European team in a number of years? Looked at the betting and it's 10/11 for the USA outright which seems pretty big or am I reading it totally wrong?

The European Team is good.

The US team is phenomenal.

Half the US team still shaking off a bug from last week at the Tours. Might be reflected in the price

On reed overall top scorer at 22's. Him and Tiger is the biggest cunt pairing in Ryder Cup history, they ain't losing a match.

Reed hammered last w RC's

Onphone butany linky to fri morn pairings

Reed Kopke and Fleetwood in my mind

Lucky 15 the draws for fri/sat sessions. This is the year

Olsen the outsider for Europe high score. Out with Rory .

Was funking hard for a Fleetwood Mac pairing

Olsen the outsider for Europe high score. Out with Rory .

Was funking hard for a Fleetwood Mac pairing
                                                                                                                      Yeah not the worst pairing against DJ and Ricky, both have a really poor fourball record in Ryder and Presidents cup. A lay at evens.

Always.

3 decent chances now.

Sorry
                                                                                                                          Last edited by elbows; 28-09-18, 11:55.