Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably just looking for a reaction, it's been a while since he trolled this forum, but LOL at Chadley slaging off a club for spending shit tons of money buying players / buying the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
      He's probably just looking for a reaction, it's been a while since he trolled this forum, but LOL at Chadley slaging off a club for spending shit tons of money buying players / buying the league.
      I enjoyed his winner picker comment considering who he supports. Decent effort

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        TV with bb 59 euro 2 yr price promise. Add second box 17.50 add 8 for kids pack. Incapable of adding up at this moment in time
        Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
        ...Jesus Satnav, he called for you on April 6th and you're only getting back to him now?...Always assumed you got notifications when this kinda question was asked...You ok?...
        My missus has been following Sat navs Instagram adventures. I'm surprised she's alive never mind flogging tv
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          A lot of the loudmouth united winner picker fans converted to Leinster fans I reckon.
          Probably more of them went overboard on Dublin GAA senior team actually now that I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            Liverpool with Alison and VVD. Assume you were talking about them when you referred to city spending money versus a team doing things right
            Oh, the club that earned money finishing second in the league and CL strengthening their first teams weakest positions?

That's nothing compared to jumping through loads of loopholes to filter money into a club that doesn't make as much as the elite clubs then spending zillions on Mahrez and a world class bench to help Fabian Delph win the League Cup.

Comment

You have to spend stupid to win it all, it's always been that way with one exception.

Chelsea haven't been like that since financial fair play kicked in. They play by the financial rules. The bad shit these days is we farm youths and don't play by those rules.

I was simply stating Liverpool are twice the club City are and its better to see them scoop. Simples.

Oh and of course, lol winner pickers.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                You have to spend stupid to win it all, it's always been that way with one exception.

Chelsea haven't been like that since financial fair play kicked in. They play by the financial rules. The bad shit these days is we farm youths and don't play by those rules.

I was simply stating Liverpool are twice the club City are and its better to see them scoop. Simples.

Oh and of course, lol winner pickers.
                Fatherhood has mellowed you, you used to be able to do much better

Comment

BBV'd them there lads.

Some effort by the captain tbf
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I enjoyed his winner picker comment considering who he supports. Decent effort
                    Supporting Chelsea since Zola. Long time before winning things was the norm.

United fans picked the team that was winning. Poisoned forums, pubs, the water cooler, everywhere they could... Until whiskey nose retired. Disappearing at alarming rates the last 5 years.

Comment

Fatherhood has mellowed you, you used to be able to do much better
                      I'm just smashing the nail on the head is all.

You're welcome.

Comment

United fans picked the team that was winning. Poisoned forums, pubs, the water cooler, everywhere they could... Until whiskey nose retired. Disappearing at alarming rates the last 5 years.
                        Us beer bellied fans been around since before Whiskey Nose

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          Is there any avenues for getting into aircraft leasing without an accountancy background?
                          Quite a few, but it takes a network. It’s pretty hard to get into it but very easy to move around. PM me if you want more details.

Comment

Is there any avenues for getting into aircraft leasing without an accountancy background?
                            A few legal and admin people and after that everyone else is an accountant according to No2 prospective son in law who is in one of them.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lol. Course ya have.

Not all of us. Have been to old Trafford more times since Fergie retired than when he was there.

Tickets easier to get these days etc etc.

Comment

GOT
                                SPOILER
                                yikes, what a shit show. Actually went and read the spoilers for rest of season on reddit after that episode as not too bothered what happens now, it’s that bad. Like none of it makes sense. Seen a vid of a major cast member being asked were they happy how it ends for them and their reaction says it all. Biggest bottle job in TV history?
                                SPOILER
                                Painful

Comment

Lol. Course ya have.

Not all of us. Have been to old Trafford more times since Fergie retired than when he was there.

Tickets easier to get these days etc etc.
                                  Fancy a wager?

Comment

Fancy a wager?
                                    On what?

Comment

On what?
                                      How long I've been a Chelsea fan m8

Comment

How long I've been a Chelsea fan m8
                                        Lol.

Comment

Don't really give a fig who wins the league - suppose the ongoing torture of all my mates is funny, anyway.....

Comment

^^^ similar to that. They had to play "crowd noises" over the PA system for the spurs CL game to try and create an atmosphere

Comment

City are Apollo Creed and Liverpool are Rocky.
                                              Great fight . City the classier outfit but the pool won't stay down. The bell is coming.

The rest have a glass jaw.

Comment

Lol.
                                                Pussy.

Comment

What's the trick to embedding imgur again?

Comment

The democratic primaries look like the race for 4th in the premiership this year. Can’t see any result other than Trump in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                      right click on the image, copy image address then paste in IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                        Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        Take photo-imgur-copy url-put an idot(.) before the imgur.com piece- put an l (or m or s) before the jppeg/png piece
                                                        Easy peasy

EDIT... Easier
                                                        Imgur.. Take photo... Share... Copy url... Paste in img tags.
                                                        Done
                                                        resize:

Originally posted by Deadparrot
                                                        Upload pic to imgur
                                                        put
                                                        m
                                                        s
                                                        or l before the extension to resize the image.

Regular image: http://i.imgur.com/XXXXX.png (big image)
                                                        Resized URL: http://i.imgur.com/XXXXXl.png

Here's an example of one in action:
                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9X.jpg (normal size)
                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xl.jpg (large size)
                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xm.jpg (medium size)
                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xs.jpg (medium size)

will look like;

SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

When it comes to the title race finale next Sunday, I’m not going to cheer on City or Liverpool. Instead I will be neutral and simply cheer on Wolves.

Comment

The viper has been reading too much BBV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9XgvkkVmhM
                                                            Only decent Irish comedian these days, yet it’s the shite ones getting money thrown at them

Comment

Speaking of pensions , committing to stop pumping any extra money into mine, between that UN biodiversity report,climate change etc pretty clear they are gonna be worth jack shit in the future. Might as well enjoy the money now and burn it up doing all the stuff that will be taboo in next few decades (eating steak, nice foreign holidays etc).
                                                              The stuff that needs to happen for us to reverse it is too grim, even the protesters can’t face up to it hence why their demands are “the government must do something “. Deep down they know that most people (including if they are honest) themselves are not prepared to give up the lives of comfort that our planet wrecking makes possible.

Comment

Speaking of pensions , committing to stop pumping any extra money into mine, between that UN biodiversity report,climate change etc pretty clear they are gonna be worth jack shit in the future. Might as well enjoy the money now and burn it up doing all the stuff that will be taboo in next few decades (eating steak, nice foreign holidays etc).
                                                                The stuff that needs to happen for us to reverse it is too grim, even the protesters can’t face up to it hence why their demands are “the government must do something “. Deep down they know that most people (including if they are honest) themselves are not prepared to give up the lives of comfort that our planet wrecking makes possible.
                                                                Seems like a 2.5 degree warming is pretty much guaranteed. The cost of limiting it to 1.5 degrees is basically unacceptable to humanity.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Generally agree that the planet is fucked but I suspect we won't see much of the tangible impact so as to cause much negative impact directly to our lives.
                                                                  Obviously, if something radical isn't done to address climate change then posterity will bare the brunt of our mistakes(selfishness).

That said, I don't think it's quite bad enough for our generation so to no longer contribute to a pension.
                                                                  I think assuming some type(s) of disaster is so close as to make your pension fund likely negligible is a tad tin foil hat for me.

Sounds like something this guy: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ is touting.
                                                                  Not only are we inadvertently causing global warming which increases the risk of wildfires among other things but gioengineers are actually purposefully causing them

"Global climate engineering operations are creating ever more extreme weather and temperature whiplash scenarios. The immense scale of climate forcing being carried out by the geoengineers is wreaking havoc on the biosphere. Over 70 years of covert climate intervention and weather warfare (along with countless other forms of anthropogenic activity) has done unimaginable damage to the planet’s life support systems. The blowback is already unfolding and will get rapidly worse."

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                    Generally agree that the planet is fucked but I suspect we won't see much of the tangible impact so as to cause much negative impact directly to our lives.
                                                                    Obviously, if something radical isn't done to address climate change then posterity will bare the brunt of our mistakes(selfishness).

That said, I don't think it's quite bad enough for our generation so to no longer contribute to a pension.
                                                                    I think assuming some type(s) of disaster is so close as to make your pension fund likely negligible is a tad tin foil hat for me.

Sounds like something this guy: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ is touting.
                                                                    Not only are we inadvertently causing global warming which increases the risk of wildfires among other things but gioengineers are actually purposefully causing them

"Global climate engineering operations are creating ever more extreme weather and temperature whiplash scenarios. The immense scale of climate forcing being carried out by the geoengineers is wreaking havoc on the biosphere. Over 70 years of covert climate intervention and weather warfare (along with countless other forms of anthropogenic activity) has done unimaginable damage to the planet’s life support systems. The blowback is already unfolding and will get rapidly worse."
                                                                    Chem trails and HAARP posts straight out the gate.
                                                                    This guys has a lot of tinfoil

Comment

A good AMA on boards about a working professional in Dublin living in his van to avoid rent:

Our next guest is a full-time professional who lives in a van in an Irish city.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                        A good AMA on boards about a working professional in Dublin living in his van to avoid rent:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2057978875
                                                                        Was a random AMA done by some guy in After Hours a few months back also. Same questions, similar answers so far

Comment

The soccerball is delivering lately.

Come on Fenway Sports Group FC!

Comment

The Barca manager has a good face to play poker with.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              The soccerball is delivering lately.

Come on Fenway Sports Group FC!
                                                                              Inevitable heartbreak awaits most likely, but fuck me.

Comment

Suarez last minute heartbreaker and obnoxious celebration would be hilarious.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Champions League. Knockout. Always delivers. What a fucking game

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    It would now!

Reckon that was planned?

Comment

Those text messages I sent last week starting to come back to haunt me

Comment

This is fun

Comment

Great game. Suarez really is a cesspit of scum

Comment

Any chance of Roy Keane's opinion on Barcelona's effort for the goal from the corner?

Comment

Jaysis, the whiteness of Klopp's teeth is mesmerising....

Comment

Salah holding them back obviously

Comment

Football, bloody hell
                                                                                                  Barca were flattered with that scoreline in 1st leg tbf, plus so many little scumbags too, delighted

Comment

lol the roars out of my next door neighbour. Have the walls sound proofed and all.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I am whatever the opposite of a Liverpool fan is normally. But that was magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        lol the roars out of my next door neighbour. Have the walls sound proofed and all.
                                                                                                        Hes probably pouring it on because of all the guitar party wankerin you thought he couldnt hear

Comment

'If anyone can get it going at Anfield it's Liverpool'

Well said Damo.

Comment

More than a million done at < 1/10

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                              Hes probably pouring it on because of all the guitar party wankerin you thought he couldnt hear
                                                                                                              lol, likely alright.

Comment

More than a club.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  Nah I work with loads of Liverpool fans, it will be intolerable
                                                                                                                  #prayforRichieM

Comment

What a night.
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      €400,000,000 buyout clause for that Dembele lad who couldn't stick it in from 11 yards. Worlds gone mad.

Pillock.

Grats to Liverpool fans, at least I get a night out in a few weeks.

Comment

Happy out

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Fair play, he said he wouldn't celebrate at Anfield tonight and he didn't.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X