Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
    Nah it was more like one of those digs you can't really get angry with without looking like your overreacting. A perfect play from President Trump. It was like a dad cleaning up his younger more inexperienced child.
    You are losing subtlety jack.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            It gets REALLY bad I'd advise to avoid.

Upgraded to the OnePlus 5t and regret doing so, wish I'd of stuck with the 5. I still have to sell my old 3T & 5 anybody on the lookout for a phone drop me a line.

Why don't you start using the 5 again so and flog the 5t?

Comment

Comment

The pro trump trolling is getting very dull & lacks any proper trolling skills!

Comment

As an aside, my word for the day is "fucktard"

Comment

Fuck it. I want a second term for Trump.
                    The first is a subtle flirting at the bar, a little cheeky, testing the water. Everything he does is affects his chances of getting lucky in future.
                    But term 2, no fucks are given. I want to see him beat the slapper (figuratively) like it's the last night of two weeks in Ibiza.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                      As an aside, my word for the day is "fucktard"
                      That's my word everyday, at least a dozen times at work and a few hundred while driving
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        Fuck it. I want a second term for Trump.
                        The first is a subtle flirting at the bar, a little cheeky, testing the water. Everything he does is affects his chances of getting lucky in future.
                        But term 2, no fucks are given. I want to see him beat the slapper (figuratively) like it's the last night of two weeks in Ibiza.
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

You can actually feel her pain in that pic

This though was my fav from yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Wish you were here? lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                Nah it was more like one of those digs you can't really get angry with without looking like your overreacting. A perfect play from President Trump. It was like a dad cleaning up his younger more inexperienced child.
                                President Obama never lacks class.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  Aaahhhh, she is probably just pissed at him for using the last of the fake tan

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

looks more like an ABBA reunion

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                      President Obama never lacks class.
                                      The drone strikes were fairly classless!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Can't find the actual tweet, but there was a good one about this saying something along the lines of:

'looks like a movie poster from one of those weird French comedies that gets rave reviews in France but leaves the anglo audience absolutely baffled'

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Essentially Trump gambled everything by throwing *all* the cash at the stock market and losing, so now is hoping that acting the prick on the international stage will tap into the innate racism of his voter base.

It'll probably work and get him re-elected, but lets not try to pretend that this is in anyway smart for the country or any other country that has any type of mutual reliance on the US.
                                          Is there a single positive thing that Trump has done since he was elected? iyo?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health,? oh yeah, it’s safe to walk the streets at night.

Comment

Comment

See the Danish submariner murder guy got a life sentence. Really thought he would have to spend it in whatever the Danish equivalent is of the Central Mental Hospital, but no mention of it in the reports I've seen http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43894495
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  See the Danish submariner murder guy got a life sentence. Really thought he would have to spend it in whatever the Danish equivalent is of the Central Mental Hospital, but no mention of it in the reports I've seen http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43894495
                                                  Sub human . How low can you go. ?

Comment

Syria response was ok I guess.
                                                    I mean until you discover he tweeted it the day before and there has been satellite intelligence suggesting they moved all the goods on the back of them

Comment

I mean until you discover he tweeted it the day before and there has been satellite intelligence suggesting they moved all the goods on the back of them
                                                      I thought that the "chemical" attack was largely debunked at this stage.

Comment

Bought a pair of boots off sports direct about 3 weeks ago, they were way too tight. Lost the slip with all the info for returns on it so just printed a blank one from the website. Filled it in (poorly imo) myself and returned it with fingers crossed last Monday. Got an email Wednesday saying they received the boots and the refund was being processed. Money hit my bank account today. That's a pretty fantastic service imo and really happy i use them all the time now. This is the first time I've had to return something and it couldn't have been easier.

Comment

Funny that you think the best thing he did is what I think is by far the worst.

Comment

Amazon has set the bar high for customer service/returns in the last decade. My s7 has a red line on screen which is a phone replacement job. Carphone warehouse tell me could be up to a month for it to get sent away and checked out. Gf's Motorola when it buggered up Amazon had new one there 2 days later and said to send the broken one back when it suited. Its shape up or die a lingering death for any retailers in same field as Amazon.
                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Was SP asking about wework before?

Comment

I'm with Kayne

Comment

#firstworldproblems #wereback

The disappointment that the cleaner didn't come today because she still isn't back from what seems a very long holiday in Florida..
                                                                  sigpic
                                                                  Longshotvalue.com

Comment

She must be cleaning up.

Comment

Comment

Got a random WhatsApp message there from a Ukranian number saying 'Hey Conor, what's up?' Pic of a guy with his kid.

What's the scam?

Comment

Comment

Has anyone an idea of the better areas of the RDS for a concert. Section L 8/9 seems to be the area I'm being directed to as best seats available

Comment

Got a random WhatsApp message there from a Ukranian number saying 'Hey Conor, what's up?' Pic of a guy with his kid.

What's the scam?
                                                                              Don't know but i got same message. Guy with black t-shirt holding up kid in a park? Then I had a missed call from bristol 10 mins later(possibly unrelated!)

Comment

What's the scam?
                                                                                Got exact same thing about 45 minutes ago, assumed dodge, reported & blocked, as only my mammy calls me Nicholas

Comment

Had missed call & hang up from Bristol yesterday as well. Our Deets hacked somewhere or just random scam stuff ?

Comment

Whatsapp thing happened to me too! Seemed dodge to me also.

Comment

Paul townend probably behind that scam

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Milking that joke at this stage.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

MAGAing like a boss. Remember all those jobs the tax cut (that will destroy the US social protection system) was going to bring?

This is why we see the current pivot to international news. As of course a businessman supposedly bringing business sense to the White House (spending €1.5trillion to lose jobs) is of course going to have a special expertise in international affairs even if he sucks at business.
                                                                                                  This article is referencing stats from 3rd quarter 2017, the tax cut took place late in the 4th quarter. So talking about the tax cut in relation to these stats is misleading at best.

Comment

Reminds me of this picture from a few years ago when i was living in Letterkenny (wouldn't happen in Malta!). Was watching TV and noticed that i had some company...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Reminds me of this picture from a few years ago when i was living in Letterkenny (wouldn't happen in Malta!). Was watching TV and noticed that i had some company...

Can see nothing with those fecking cows in the way

Comment

Essentially Trump gambled everything by throwing *all* the cash at the stock market and losing, so now is hoping that acting the prick on the international stage will tap into the innate racism of his voter base.
                                                                                                        How do you have such a warped view of what's going on? He's been on the international stage from the beginning?

And as for his racist base, this guy is one of his biggest fans!

Last edited by Denny Crane; 26-04-18, 07:07.

Comment

Nothing wrong with cutting corporation tax - it was way too high. But it was sold as helping the ordinary American.

But as a result they are going to see school quality cut creating more dumb Americans, that basic travesty they call healthcare cut, OAP benefits cut. It's quite horrible to see a country going backwards so quickly.

And from a broad survivability perspective they are growing debt in a boom, when that's when you clearly need to be cutting debt. So it makes no sense even for the companies temporarily benefitting.

There will be no infrastructure development. And this is a country massively in need of that. No ability to do anything except cut cut cut when everything goes wrong. No ability to do anything except threaten when China continues its inexorable rise.

It's a memorable turning point in history imo.
                                                                                                          Well, they could divert some of the $700bn spent on the military to social programs....

The problem isn't economic imo, it's political. The entire US political system is locked into a very strange paradigm and it probably requires massive failure (another Katrina? Although that didn't change anything) for change to occur
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Why don't you start using the 5 again so and flog the 5t?
                                                                                                            Supposed I was being a little over zealous, the 5t is good but I really didn't need to upgrade so soon, two little bits I'm not digging is the placement of the fingerprint reader now on the back of the phone and it's new dimensions that make watching stuff no play in full screen, first world problems I suppose.

I've a bunch of electronics to sell, got a new Macbook last year so looking to offload the old one, phones, headphones, Bose speakers.
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BBV question, got a new side gate up yesterday and looking to get a lock for it any suggestions for it, one that isn't going to rust up like a motherfucker.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                Had missed call & hang up from Bristol yesterday as well. Our Deets hacked somewhere or just random scam stuff ?
                                                                                                                Not seen many from UK numbers, usually random Countries. I could easily be a banking institution as I received one from Edinburgh and it was legit and to do with work.

Nothing wrong with cutting corporation tax - it was way too high. But it was sold as helping the ordinary American.

But as a result they are going to see school quality cut creating more dumb Americans, that basic travesty they call healthcare cut, OAP benefits cut. It's quite horrible to see a country going backwards so quickly.

And from a broad survivability perspective they are growing debt in a boom, when that's when you clearly need to be cutting debt. So it makes no sense even for the companies temporarily benefitting.

There will be no infrastructure development. And this is a country massively in need of that. No ability to do anything except cut cut cut when everything goes wrong. No ability to do anything except threaten when China continues its inexorable rise.

It's a memorable turning point in history imo.
                                                                                                                I was in Milan with my boss and fiance at weekend, we chatted about the US educational system. It really sounds like a joke. At the age my son is at they don't seem to do different subjects. He said they are just stupid coming out of High school and then when you go to college it is really hard as you attempt all these things.

He majored in Chemistry and found it real tough. he couldn't believe the subjects my eldest was doing in school. He didn't do that level till much older.

When they do their leaving, or STATS or something, they do it on three topics. English, Math and something else which I can't remember. Mental system.

Great with sports though!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  BBV question, got a new side gate up yesterday and looking to get a lock for it any suggestions for it, one that isn't going to rust up like a motherfucker.
                                                                                                                  I think it is someting like trimite or something? you get in black and silver usually and its like a thick coating that protects it.

Comment

How do you have such a warped view of what's going on? He's been on the international stage from the beginning?

And as for his racist base, this guy is one of his biggest fans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6oCNBUDTb0&app=desktop
                                                                                                                    Why would about to release a new album Kanye be in the news so much lately stirring controversy?
                                                                                                                    It's entirely a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                      Don't know but i got same message. Guy with black t-shirt holding up kid in a park? Then I had a missed call from bristol 10 mins later(possibly unrelated!)
                                                                                                                      Hey Bob hows it going? did you have enough feed to get your stock through the winter?

Comment

Peninsula is a great ol word. Deserves more love.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Not seen many from UK numbers, usually random Countries. I could easily be a banking institution as I received one from Edinburgh and it was legit and to do with work.

I was in Milan with my boss and fiance at weekend, we chatted about the US educational system. It really sounds like a joke. At the age my son is at they don't seem to do different subjects. He said they are just stupid coming out of High school and then when you go to college it is really hard as you attempt all these things.

He majored in Chemistry and found it real tough. he couldn't believe the subjects my eldest was doing in school. He didn't do that level till much older.

When they do their leaving, or STATS or something, they do it on three topics. English, Math and something else which I can't remember. Mental system.

Great with sports though!
                                                                                                                          Same thing... Fado fado, mate was studying for leaving cert maths pass paper (old system) and wasn't much cop at it, family from America visit and his cousin who was doing an engineering degree in a top quality university was dispatched to the room to help.

Mate was doing some basic differentiation stuff and old Yankee boy was stunned, "you do that in school? We ain't starting that til next year"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X