Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate Tuesday October 8th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to do whatever.

Personal preference would be some random accum, picking numbers in bookies for lotto, or giving it to charity. Also in the fuck the lotto camp but don't mind at all, whstever is easiest is good with me
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Lotto for me, otherwise Pints for yourself also good
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...So I've gone with the majority and we are in for tonights lotto... I got €291 worth of lotto plus, so worked out at 97 lines... Jackpot is only €3.5m but I suppose it'll do...
        ...Edit, added photos of tickets, but really doesnt have the same level of sexiness...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by luckforsome; 09-10-19, 18:16.

Comment

Lotto
          https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

If we don't get the big bananas I vote that Liam gets to keep any remaining bananas.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Won a scratch card myself tonight . Got caught up in the fever and got lucky. Can't wait to get it now.

Comment

Rollover to euromillions on Friday. We either go bust or win about 20mil

Comment

...Well that didn't go according to plan...I was Kinda hoping we would get nothing if not millions...We got back €49, and a daily millions ticket... So I'll stick into Saturdays lotto (fuck the euromillions)... It really is last chance saloon...

...On a totally different matter- I'm thinking of a regular weekly lotto syndicate for the craic...Will come back to it once this one is over...

Comment

Ah heyor - keep the €49 - go to The Marble Arch, have 7 pints of Guinness, whack MeGregor and nab a batter sausage and chips on the way home with a smile on your face.

Comment

It’s not a lot but you should keep it for all the effort you put in
                      Give Andy a fiver for helping you with the backup tickets

Comment

Liam, thanks once again, and to Andy, for all the work and effort. Re whatever few bob is now left in the "kitty", I'd be inclined to say have a few pints with Andy on it. Was a blast ...

Comment

As the lads said, drink the few quid yourself!
                          Cheers for the sweat the last few weeks

Comment

...Thanks to everyone that suggested keep the remaining money... I partially took your advice and bought a lovely can of club orange...The remaining €48 has been spent on 16 lines of tonights lotto plus... Barring a miracle, then this is it - the last hoorah, the final chip, the final all in, the last dance, the last roll of the dice, the one last time, the last chance saloon, the bottom of the 9th, the sudden death throw, the final countdown- as I said, this is the end, the only end my friends the end...

SPOILER
                            Until the next time
                            Last edited by luckforsome; 12-10-19, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                              ...Thanks to everyone that suggested keep the remaining money... I partially took your advice and bought a lovely can of club orange...The remaining €48 has been spent on 16 lines of tonights lotto plus... Barring a miracle, then this is it - the last hoorah, the final chip, the final all in, the last dance, the last roll of the dice, the one last time, the last chance saloon, the bottom of the 9th, the sudden death throw, the final countdown- as I said, this is the end, the only end my friends the end...

SPOILER
                              Until the next time
                              Thanks a mil for putting it all together. Was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Thanks for organising whole thing!

Comment

...Picture attached- GG...
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Ah heyor - keep the €49 - go to The Marble Arch, have 7 pints of Guinness, whack MeGregor and nab a batter sausage and chips on the way home with a smile on your face.

Comment

What was the final outcome of all these Lotto threads, and rollovers etc? We bust the roll on all 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        What was the final outcome of all these Lotto threads, and rollovers etc? We bust the roll on all 4?
                                        Yup. Spunked the remainder on lotto and euromillions just gone. Game over

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          Yup. Spunked the remainder on lotto and euromillions just gone. Game over
                                          Like we expected anything different

Need to ship some loots to Lplate for putting me into all the draws, so it will be sent this eve!

Comment

How much did we put into it in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              How much did we put into it in the end?
                                              ...€4940 of new money, although there was over €1,000 reinvested in rollover draws...

Comment

Working...
                                              X