Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    DoS sources seem very categorical that this was a shock.

So unless we're going to start taking the word of a proven liar and fantasist...I'd say they're right.
    DoS? I didn't sau it was trump's word. It was someone else's . It just makes more sense.

But don't let logic get in the way of hatred for Trump.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Realised too late that Cheltenham started today.

I know people like it but horse racing really is awful.
      Bait
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        DoS? I didn't sau it was trump's word. It was someone else's . It just makes more sense.

But don't let logic get in the way of hatred for Trump.
        It makes the opposite of sense actually.

Trump has never once said a harsh word about Putin or Russia, in fact he has expressed open admiration. It seems probable his campaign colluded on multiple levels with Russian agents of state. He refused to extend sanctions imposed for invading the sovereign territory of Ukraine.

And now he's sacked Tillerson; mere hours after he said Russia was probably involved in an attempted murder on UK soil. A view that the UK Prime Minister, head of the USA's oldest ally has also expressed.

Here's what makes 'sense':
        1. Putin has multiple forms of leverage over Trump
        2. Trump does what he's told
        3. See: today's events
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yeah I've no doubt Trump is well tied up with Putin, I just don't think that's why he sacked Tillerson. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do that. I don't think Putin would be stupid enough to let him do it.
          We will never know, so agree to disagree is our best bet
          airport, lol

Comment

Bait
            Not intentionally, albeit in here that's probably true to an extent.
            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yeah I've no doubt Trump is well tied up with Putin, I just don't think that's why he sacked Tillerson. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do that. I don't think Putin would be stupid enough to let him do it.
              We will never know, so agree to disagree is our best bet
              In the face of all the evidence that Trump is an A Grade Moron, you don't think he'd do something stupid?

Interesting.

Comment

In the face of all the evidence that Trump is an A Grade Moron, you don't think he'd do something stupid?

Interesting.
                He just fired someone else for agreeing with you.
                airport, lol

Comment

It makes the opposite of sense actually.

Trump has never once said a harsh word about Putin or Russia, in fact he has expressed open admiration. It seems probable his campaign colluded on multiple levels with Russian agents of state. He refused to extend sanctions imposed for invading the sovereign territory of Ukraine.

And now he's sacked Tillerson; mere hours after he said Russia was probably involved in an attempted murder on UK soil. A view that the UK Prime Minister, head of the USA's oldest ally has also expressed.

Here's what makes 'sense':
                  1. Putin has multiple forms of leverage over Trump
                  2. Trump does what he's told
                  3. See: today's events
                  What leverage do you think he has?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    Mainly financial, Lots of Russian money went into the Trump organisation when no-one else would lend.

No doubt Trump is dumb enough to have shagged hookers in Moscow too.

Comment

I know Putin is impressive and all, but to be the only person in the world that tempers Trump?

Comment

I know Putin is impressive and all, but to be the only person in the world that tempers Trump?
                        'tempers' <> 'owns'

Comment

heh

Comment

Apparently Tillerson was told few days ago. So it's more a case of he spoke against Russia because he was fired, as opposed to being fired because he spoke against Russia.
                            But sure who knows what to believe with all this shite anymore easier to sit back and watch.
                            Want out of our bet yet m8? Taking you to the cleaners.
                            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                            "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                              Want out of our bet yet m8? Taking you to the cleaners.
                              What was that again, end of term? Teflon Don is fav I won't lie
                              airport, lol

Comment

The first female head of the CIA an historic appointment.

Comment

What was that again, end of term? Teflon Don is fav I won't lie
                                  Yea, see out term one IIRC. ChaCHing
                                  "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                      Realised too late that Cheltenham started today.

I know people like it but horse racing really is awful.
                                      I agree, bit I'm curious what you would have done differently if you realised a day or two ago that it was starting today.

Comment

I swear to jaysus, today was like every cunt in the world knew I was taking a very long & extended Paddy's weekend and had all got together to take the piss. I was batting problems away from my desk better than Babe Ruth in his prime for a solid 12 hours

Comment

Good news. The 'me' household will soon add a 'mini_me'.

SPOILER
                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                            Good news. The 'me' household will soon add a 'mini_me'.

SPOILER
                                            Congrats
                                            start sleeping more now, you'll thank me later
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Batty love flix?
                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                The first female head of the CIA an historic appointment.
                                                Was reading a bit about her there, imagine her memoirs (which will never get written) would be fascinating/terrifying to say the least

Comment

Well deserved goal by Seville. Should make for an interesting last 20 mins!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Well deserved goal by Seville. Should make for an interesting last 20 mins!
                                                    I don't watch any EPL but I do like to watch the CL.

Had no idea Mourinho could have turned MUFC into such an awful team to watch. And there's two! Played off the park by a team that cost a fraction of their own price.

Comment

Good for the comp that United are going out. Been some fantastic knockout games but they're playing boring and fearful stuff.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

1. Tillerson (friend to Russia, remember) says it is likely that Russia was behind the Salisbury attempted murders
                                                        2. Trump sacks him....within hours

The kompromat Putin has on Trump must be outrageous.
                                                        Somewhere in the region of 4-5 billion is a lot of kompromat.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Would cheer you right up that football. thankfully they can stop taking up valuable midweek football air time with their boring shite
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

All on Jose here, Disgraceful and cowardly performance. Terrible to watch lately.

Comment

I'll be heading out to Citywest tomorrow to do some live updates from the Irish Open details in the link.
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Still second in the league though aren't they so can't slag them like.

Comment

Pogba a passenger. Strolling about throwing shapes.
                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                    Looking forward to Dublins man utd V Sligo's Liverpool today. I do hope Dobby and Elshambles don't behave like children after the match. Tis only a game lads

Also Ireland by 20 is a good bet v the scots
                                                                    SPOILER

Na, that's not right!

SPOILER

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                      battle of EGOs with Jose. 3 year plan wtf is next. Souness is coming in his pants live on the tellybox.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                        You would wonder what the etymology of that is; "throwing shapes".

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          SPOILER

Na, that's not right!

SPOILER

Am I doing it right?
                                                                          Ireland won by 20. Great tip ye ungrateful shower.

Comment

Interesting.
                                                                            At a guess I'd say it started in Limerick or Cork
                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 13-03-18, 22:13.

Comment

I said after the first leg United wouldn't go through. Would wreck your head watching them.

Luckily I had my own game tonight. Came on at half time with the team.down 2-0. We won 3-2. Got 2 assists and won the corner that lead to the first goal.

Comment

This is great. Spoilered for GIFiness
                                                                                Direct link here

SPOILER

Comment

This is also impressive

SPOILER

Comment

Stephen Hawking RIP. Hope Kayroo tells his strip club tale in memoriam.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      This is also impressive

SPOILER
                                                                                      The irritating thing about the gif is that it stops before he fully complete it. You wouldnt be 100% sure if he fails to catch his balance at the end or falls, which affects the impressiveness of it.
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                          Always passed me by exactly what Steven Hawkings actually did. Like whether he was an actual genius or someone who it was admirable that he did anything given his problems. Guess today will be a good day to find that out.
                                                                                          Your knowledge of his work is lost in a black hole.
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Always passed me by exactly what Steven Hawkings actually did. Like whether he was an actual genius or someone who it was admirable that he did anything given his problems. Guess today will be a good day to find that out.
                                                                                            I wonder will they retire the chair ?

Comment

He's at the big strip club in the sky now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Your knowledge of his work is lost in a black hole.
                                                                                                I lost a condom in a black hole once. I got sucked into it. Still though was a heavenly experience .

Comment

Cliffs on stripper story?

Comment

He was actually a genius
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                      The irritating thing about the gif is that it stops before he fully complete it. You wouldnt be 100% sure if he fails to catch his balance at the end or falls, which affects the impressiveness of it.
                                                                                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Absolute genius of the highest order. Will do down in history alongside Einstein. His issues were purely physical. Early in his career he walked and talked normally.

Comment

Hitch breaking the academics version of the magicians code.

Calling out that nobody but other academics really knows if they know or do anything and even they are not keeping an eye on each other.

Comment

I see the GOP managed to lose a Congressional district that voted Trump by 20 points.

Clearly Americans are starting to pay attention to politics again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                              Absolute genius of the highest order. Will do down in history alongside Einstein. His issues were purely physical. Early in his career he walked and talked normally.
                                                                                                              I don't think so. Einstein was so influential across so many different branches of physics. He won his Nobel prize for something most 1st year physics students would struggle to associate him with.

Comment

Interesting.
                                                                                                                My understanding was that it originated during the Madchester-era of raving where street swagger and dance floor moves were often conflated.

Lots of shoulder and arm attitude as you pimp-roll down the street.

Latterly more commonly associated with fake-aggression i'd say. Bit like handbags at dawn/come on have a go... where there is only one agitated party but plenty of onlookers (usually rolling their eyes).

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                  I said after the first leg United wouldn't go through. Would wreck your head watching them.

Luckily I had my own game tonight. Came on at half time with the team.down 2-0. We won 3-2. Got 2 assists and won the corner that lead to the first goal.
                                                                                                                  Who you playing with now that you made the move Dobby?

Comment

Can’t believe the Russians killed Stephen Hawking!
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                                      My understanding was that it originated during the Madchester-era of raving where street swagger and dance floor moves were often conflated.
                                                                                                                      "Throwing shapes" and "shaper" were used in soccer well before the Madchester music era.
                                                                                                                      "Kick the fucking shit out of the shaper you useless cunt" our Under10s manager would shout in tactical encouragement if we'd allowed their winger to get past us.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X