2 x Hot $16.50 Stakes at 6.30pm

Bit quiet around here lately.

As per title, will ship to 2 people at 6.25pm if anyone is interested

Post Stars OPR please

50/50 after stakeback.

Where do you think you are dice, a poker forum or something

Would have had applied but not home till 8

Comment

In for late reg if you want. SN: 2d@mng00d (zeros in good)

No OPR details as barely play. Looked there and must've excluded myself from it to hide the shame the odd time I do play!
      Last edited by NuckChorris; 08-06-15, 18:05. Reason: opr details

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Bit quiet around here lately.

As per title, will ship to 2 people at 6.25pm if anyone is interested

Post Stars OPR please

50/50 after stakeback.

Couldn't bring myself to waste your 16.50, staking thread really has died a death which is a pity. You & Mdoug had pretty good scores when I staked yas
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
          In for late reg if you want. SN: 2d@mng00d (zeros in good)

No OPR details as barely play. Looked there and must've excluded myself from it to hide the shame the odd time I do play!
          Seeing as Dice is gone off, do you fancy a spin?

Late reg Big $11 - $60k
          $12.50 - $12k KO at 7.30
          $16.50 - $2k PLO at 7.35 (1 entry)
          $11 sat into the Big $55 (10 seats gtd) at 7.50ish

50/50 on total cashes for the night (no stakeback needed)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Seeing as Dice is gone off, do you fancy a spin?

Late reg Big $11 - $60k
            $12.50 - $12k KO at 7.30
            $16.50 - $2k PLO at 7.35 (1 entry)
            $11 sat into the Big $55 (10 seats gtd) at 7.50ish

50/50 on total cashes for the night (no stakeback needed)
            Sound. On for whatever. Quiet night ahead!

Comment

Sound. On for whatever. Quiet night ahead!
              Sound, $51 shipped there.

Not playing myself and won't be online much until tonight so might get a rail later. Post the odd update or big hand. glgl

Edit - The sat is into the Hot $55, not Big $55. Ship it either way!

Comment

Received and regged. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Big 11: Got lucky to win circa 1k with suited connectors hitting trips when there was an ace and someone had a decent hand. Then lost it with set of tens on 9,10,J flop. 3 flushing cards on turn and then I folded river to fopped nuts.

€12.50 game: Down to half stack after calling an open shove with AK. His 99 hit a house.

Omaha H/L: up 2k. with nothing major, =mainly split pots.

Satellite: Just doubled with my 88>AK

Comment

Big 11: 2831/3414. No big swings and on 2,330 from 3k starting.

€12.50 game: Bust 881/1272. Shoved AJo for 940 @ 30/60 from late position after a min raise in mid position. He had QQ and no luck.

Omaha H/L: 3/81 and sailing. Few AA2x or AA3x has getting paid.

Satellite: 12/110, 3825.

Comment

Big 11: busto - AK into KK after openign and 4bet shoving for 2515 @ 75/150 level.

Omaha H/L: 4/66.

Satellite: 29/53 - 27 tickets

Comment

Omaha H/L: 7/48.

Satellite:AK>AJ and now 6/33 - 27 tickets

Comment

Omaha H/L: 18/29, card dead. 27 paid, time to just make the cash. 13,749 @ 600/1200.

Satellite: 6/29 - 27 tickets

Comment

Shipped the Hot $55 ticket and in it now. Blinds already 50/100 so not all that deep. One time and all that!

Playing the bubble of the HiLo now. $27 min cash.

Comment

Omaha H/L: lucky treble up with JJ23 so 8/17 now, 26k

Hot 55 : 3600

Comment

In for the rail. It's all about the run good at this stage of the PLO8. Nice flop with the JJ23, another few of them and we're laughing. btw, i don't care when or how you bust, get it in whenever you feel good! glgl

Comment

Ugh, 13th in HiLo. AA2x < A59J

Comment

And out of Hot 55. Hit two pair with 10,5 out of the blinds vs another 2 pair with SB's 10,9. Not deep enough to avoid it I think. Cheers for the spin Flushdraw - $40.74 in my account now so will ship half that back.

Comment

Ugh, 13th in HiLo. AA2x < A59J
                                      Yeah, just a 1/4 of the deck as outs on the turn. Don't even know why that clown is in the pot in the first place. ul gg

If you want to spin the cash up you could late reg the $27 HORSE $2k game, and the $7.50 NLO8 Progressive KO that's just started if you want? Or jump in the $27 - $30k Progressive KO instead of the HORSE? Up to yourself if you want to stick or twist!

Comment

Yeah, just a 1/4 of the deck as outs on the turn. Don't even know why that clown is in the pot in the first place. ul gg

If you want to spin the cash up you could late reg the $27 HORSE $2k game, and the $7.50 NLO8 Progressive KO that's just started if you want? Or jump in the $27 - $30k Progressive KO instead of the HORSE? Up to yourself if you want to stick or twist!
                                        Twist - ship it back!

Comment

Twist - ship it back!
                                          Done, glgl! If you want to find another game with whatever is left, fire away!

Comment

Good to see a nice bit of Staking, and for the "horse" to have a good run out ...

Comment

HORSE: Had built up with a couple of Stud HiLo hands but then straight into better straight in Limit HE has me at 3600 from 5k starting stack.

Edit - up to 4700 with a flush. 40/69

NL Omaha HiLo: sailing so far. 14k. Mental game. 9/225.

Comment

NL Omaha HiLo: sailing so far. 14k. Mental game. 9/225.
                                                Yep, it's a batshit crazy game! People lump their whole stacks in with garbage chasing a $3 bounty! Great game if you can build up a stack and not be the one at risk because a different dimension to the game. If you're lucky enough to FT it, you could have more in bounty $ than the first couple of FT payouts. Love these

Comment

things getting expensive in the HORSE but just won a nice Razz hand from A37 starting and got raised every bet until he his nothing and I kept improving. 6,186, 27/85 now.

Omaha going ok. 16.5k. 15/166.

Comment

Watching Film 4 ...And living vicariously ...

Comment

On break...

$7.50 Omaha 16,930 26/103, 72 paid. Been quiet.

$27 HORSE 15,751 3/73. 16 paid. Been lucky, but it was in Stud HiLo where I think fortune definitely favours the brave.

Comment

A38Q with 3 clubs cracked my AA57ds in the Omaha HiLo for 9,400. He called 800, someone shoved for just over 4k, I reshoved and they called. insane.

Going well in Horse still. Edit: jinxed that, my QQ into AA but he was short thank God. Have 20k 4/68. Would be top if I spiked a Queen.

Comment

Saw the bustout in the hi/lo. Would have been a nice one to hold if he didn't bink the nuts.

The QJ was pretty sexy in limit too. glgl

Comment

The QJ was pretty sexy in limit too. glgl
                                                            really enjoyed that one

Comment

Rough Razz hand where i got a caller for 60% of pot with a King high after 4 cards and I was 10 high but ran horribly with rest of hand and had to fold. Down to 13/14k now. 18/31.

Comment

Can't do a thing right in Stud with big stakes. Bust out in 5...4....3...2......

Comment

Can't do a thing right in Stud with big stakes. Bust out in 5...4....3...2......
                                                                  Yeah the clown on your left and the guy he tilted ran good in a couple of hands by the look of it. Not much you can do in this one when the deck smacks your opponent.

ul Ro, gg

Comment

Bust 27/112 for zilch. Cheers again for the spin. Raise-called off with a pair of sixes as a stud starting hand. Got nowhere against a JJ starting hand.

$14.34 still in the account. Wrecked for tonight so can play anything you recommend another night or ship back the lot. Not bothered about the $7 and enjoyed the run-out in all them games.

Comment

Bust 27/112 for zilch. Cheers again for the spin. Raise-called off with a pair of sixes as a stud starting hand. Got nowhere against a JJ starting hand.

$14.34 still in the account. Wrecked for tonight so can play anything you recommend another night or ship back the lot. Not bothered about the $7 and enjoyed the run-out in all them games.
                                                                      Jump in something another night and post it up here. I don't mind, whatever game you want!

Comment

Blast. Missed this. Would defo have thrown hat in the ring.

Comment

Going for the same $7.50 NL HiLo Omaha as last night and a $5.50 sat to the $27 Omania tournie later. Def have more of an edge in the 4 card and mixed games. Will update as I go...

Comment

$7.50 game: Lost a few pots by being shoved for 3 or 4 times the pot on the river when holding sets and straights but just thinking I must be beat. Down a bit and then this exit. Marginal call preflop I guess but sick to bust after this flop!!

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...556_B220882964

Satellite: Still got starting stack.

Comment

#39
                                                                              $7.50 game: Lost a few pots by being shoved for 3 or 4 times the pot on the river when holding sets and straights but just thinking I must be beat. Down a bit and then this exit. Marginal call preflop I guess but sick to bust after this flop!!

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...556_B220882964

Satellite: Still got starting stack.
                                                                              Sick not to even get half of that pot! I usually just limp along with a monster hand like that because i'm happy to go multiway with draws to the nut high and low (depending obv). In this game, i call it off myself because players will show down a lot worse than the hand he turned over, as you saw last night!

GL in the sat! I never play that late hi/lo game myself. Settle yourself in for a long night

glgl!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Bubbled in 8th. 6 tickets and $23 for 7th. Shoved 3456 (or very similar) when joint bottom with just over 2BB and due to act before other shortie. BB would've folded I think with stack but SB made the play to knock me out with AK3x and held.

That's me and online poker done for another while! Cheers again FD.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X